Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

**Ek Moti(Pearl)Rubina Dilaik** Upd 104 (Page 7)

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avina_fan1

Completely agree with you Taaz about Rubina.

Rubina is indeed a very very good actress and her expressions along with Avinash's are amazing...it leaves people speechless.  

I love Rubina expressions through Radhika...she can make people cry and then laugh the next minute.

Rubina played both characters of Radhika and Imarti so well (it must have been difficult as the characters were nothing alike each other). 

I am sure that Rubina will get a chance in movies because does she not only have talent, she has natural beauty, as well as her fans supporting her all the way....and according to me, Rubi is a much better actress than the current top Bollywood actresses. 

Rubina is the best actress i have ever seen.........I love her loads!xxx Smile
Thank you. You're right both Avina leave people speechless. Very few actresses are capable of making people cry and then laugh the next minute.  Lets get ready to cry with her next week.........
rajsri Goldie
rajsri
rajsri

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Tazzi ... lovely post

I have to agree ... I love the way Rubina is playing Rads in CB2 ...  the key is her versatility.  She can go from looking shy and vulnerable to every inch an RP to playing a character  like Imerti .... She can look amazing in the most traditional Indian clothes and then look hip, modern and very pretty  in western clothes.  She is also a very graceful dancer. 

I think she has improved a lot in her acting ability, her expressions and her dialogue delivery since her early days in CB1.  Like how she looks in CB2 ... with minimal make up.  If there was one area of improvement that I would point out it would be to focus on voice modulation at the high level

I am really looking forward to seeing her in movies or wherever she aspires to be ... Good luck Rubina ... I am rooting for you  (and for Avinash of course)  Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N025MaryamMaryradhika5Tazzi

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsri

Tazzi ... lovely post

I have to agree ... I love the way Rubina is playing Rads in CB2 ...  the key is her versatility.  She can go from looking shy and vulnerable to every inch an RP to playing a character  like Imerti .... She can look amazing in the most traditional Indian clothes and then look hip, modern and very pretty  in western clothes.  She is also a very graceful dancer. 

I think she has improved a lot in her acting ability, her expressions and her dialogue delivery since her early days in CB1.  Like how she looks in CB2 ... with minimal make up.  If there was one area of improvement that I would point out it would be to focus on voice modulation at the high level

I am really looking forward to seeing her in movies or wherever she aspires to be ... Good luck Rubina ... I am rooting for you  (and for Avinash of course)  Smile
Thank you.  This is just my opinion, her voice modulation is just fabulous also. This is how she speaks. It is very natural.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMary

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

When Radhika first enters in today's episode, she has this shyness and that sparkle in her eyes as her father is talking about her Krishna Kanhaiya.  There is excitement in her voice when she states that she will make the halwa and then she blushes when her father states whether son in law has eaten the halwa yet.

My favorite scene today was Radhika talking to her Kanha.  First she opens her blue Chunri and starts speaking to her KK in a very low rhythmic tone that she is going to take him to all the places they had visited. Then subtly her tone changes to more formal when she is speaking to Kanha. Asking him to help her Dev to remember the time they spent at the Raas Leela and to help him forgive her for the way she behaved with her KK.  No one could have done this scene better than Rubina. With that gleam in her eyes and soft/innocent face, she has said her monologue pristinely.

Last scene she just looked beautiful in pink. Pink is her favorite color and she can carry it off very well. When her family says that the future in laws are here, in an excitement and in hurry she wears her bangles.  Then she sees her KK through the window and they are lost in each other's eyes. One could feel the love in her face.  Rubina has enacted scene beautifully. Despite no dialogues one could feel her emotions of joy & eager to finally be with her KK.

In my opinion, she truly deserves all the accolades.  For a person, who is new to the industry and had no acting experience before Choti Bahu, she has delivered so many praiseworthy performances.  She is able to bring that innocence, shyness and that she truly cares through eyes and voice.

Let see and wait for tomorrow for another mind-blowing performance from Rubina.  I have a feeling she is going to steal the show tomorrow…………………..

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

NabesaAvina_Love4eversaphire_flamestukliMaryamMaryN025avinaalwaysPutijaChalhovradhika5MysteryGirl101Ansa786rajsriradha_bilaharisun_singhviprakshisuwinsigridTilashiniashna26anu17goolab

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Tazzi --you are just on a role---

This post is so apt--to describe Rubina's talent...loved the poster too--very beautiful

Rubina is truly talented and getting better each day...I find her eyes the most expressive...they speak to the viewers....makes us feel what she is feeling---the gleam in her--the sparkle in her eye when she sees Dev--

Her complexion is flawless and as a result she can carry off any color---and she looks fab in Indian clothes as well as western outfit---she seems so at ease in the clothes she has to wear for her role---

Both Avinash and Rubina complement each other and enhance each other's performances---

Thanks Tazzi--for this beautiful thread

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

N025MaryamMaryAnsa786Tazzisun_singhsigridanu17ashna26

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

Wow!! Tazzi --you are just on a role---

This post is so apt--to describe Rubina's talent...loved the poster too--very beautiful

Rubina is truly talented and getting better each day...I find her eyes the most expressive...they speak to the viewers....makes us feel what she is feeling---the gleam in her--the sparkle in her eye when she sees Dev--

Her complexion is flawless and as a result she can carry off any color---and she looks fab in Indian clothes as well as western outfit---she seems so at ease in the clothes she has to wear for her role---

Both Avinash and Rubina complement each other and enhance each other's performances---

Thanks Tazzi--for this beautiful thread

Thank you. Both Avinash and Rubina complement each other. Indeed her skin is flawless. She is one stylish lady.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMary

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Tazzi, you and Radhika5 covered everything, what else to write...both of you covered everything....

Tomorrow will be heart breaking when she will see Rohan to be the one...I am sure she will lusturos just like a pearl....
I love her in pink  too, it is my favorite color too...
Also in recent episodes her make up as be simple and subtle.

Today when she is Dev through the mirror her face was so Radiant and than her blushing....beautiful

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryTazziradhika5ashna26anu17

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the beautiful post Tazzi and for the adorable poster of Radhika/Rubina....

Like you said she deserves all the recognition she is receiving because she deserved every bit of it for someone who is relatively new to the industry she acts like a pro...

She will do great in tomorrow episode, cant wait to see Avina light up the screen with their brilliant portrayal of sadness, hurt and pain.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryTazziradhika5sigridashna26anu17

Go to top