Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

**Ek Moti(Pearl)Rubina Dilaik** Upd 104 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 109

Tazzi

Goldie

Tazzi

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Tazzi,what  an awesome post.Agree with you wholeheartedly.Rubina is a pearl & she's a wonderful actress. With minimal makeup too she looks gorgeous. When an actor/actress is able to make you laugh & cry along with him/her it means they have achieved their goal.And Rubina as Radhika has been able to do it.Hats off to her.Waiting to see how she'l react when she finds out that Dev is her real KK.
Thank you. She is wonderful actress indeed.  She is very gorgeous with hardly any make up.  That's why she deserves the recognition because of her capabilities.  By just looking at her onscreen one knows what she is feeling without utter a single word. This is very commendable for young actress fairly new to the industry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMary

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Ek Moti(Pearl)Rubina Dilaik** Upd 104 (Page 6)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tazzi

Goldie

Tazzi

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhev

its 100% true that rubina cna do magic with her emotions coming out with her eyes
Rubina indeed can do magic with her eyes.  Thank you.

Tazzi

Goldie

Tazzi

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Firstly thanks a ton for this thread! It was a pleasure to read it. 

Truly Rubina has portrayed the character of Radhika so very beautifully that you see Radhika in her now completely. We cannot imagine someone else.......so beautifully has Rubina portrayed it!! Kudos to her!! indeed she is a precious pearl.....a moti......her acting be it sadness or happiness.......anger or despair at feeling attracted towards another man......her yearning for her KK.......everything has been shown beautifully by her!!
You're most welcome.  Rubina is just like Radhika. Always thinks of others before. She also makes sure others are comfortable.  I would not have watched CB if Avina were not part of it.  Others are good in the show but because of Avina and their acting have made me glued to CB.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryAnsa786

Tazzi

Goldie

Tazzi

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansa786

Tazzi, beautiful post.

Yes, Rubina has done wonders with her role of enacting the character of Radhika - simplicity, innocence and purity ....... only Rubina could have portrayed it this well. Her display of various emotions thru her eyes and facial expressions is just brilliant ..... she is unique and your PEARL, MOTI description is truly perfect for Rubina .... Yes, she deserves all the recognition.
Thank you.  Rubina is perfect Radhika.....simplicity, innocence and purity. She has unique capability to emote with her eyes just like Avinash.

Ansa786

Tazzi

Goldie

Tazzi

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Tazzi, Rubinas strength is her expressive eyes, and she is very good in the scenes where she does not need to say any dialogues and just emotes.My favourite scene off her as Radhika was the scene in Rawal where Radhika goes to the river bank and just sits there thinking and then she goes to the temple and stands there with a desolate look as if asking

Are my thoughts only dreams

One that I thought I felt but to others it seems

That they are nebulous feelings of times long gone

But to me they are the essence that completes me as one. 

Rubina has improved a lot in her acting and kudos to her for doing that.For me she just needs to work a bit on her voice modulation.
Thank you. I think she is doing fabulous job in voice modulation.  She does brilliant job with her eyes. She continues to improve. Her character is as such that with Dev she is full of life and her tone changes. We all do that in real life. Well I do that all the time...my mom has point that out to me. My voice very different with different people. With Dev naturally she is speaks in low tone and with Chennu at similar tone because she enjoys their company. I have noticed that when she speaks with her adopted mother and sister she has more formality to her voice.  We have to wait and see how she speaks with Maheshwari, Rohan and other Purohits.

MaryamMary

Tazzi

Goldie

Tazzi

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinianil

Tazzi,  beautiful description about Rubina ...  You  mentioned  that  she is a pearl   its very true   ...she is  perfect for Radhika   can't   imagine anyone else  as Radhika... Rubina is a natural  beauty   love to see her in minimal makeup...   She has improved her acting style   in CB2  little more.... We can feel   Radhika's  pain through her  acting...
Thank you. I cannot think anyone but Rubina as Radhika. She is natural beauty.

Tazzi

Goldie

Tazzi

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiHa24

Tazzi beautifully written....
Rubina as Radh is doing brilliantly...Her expression, her showing her feelings for KK in various scenes...Clap
I really loved the way she is able to portray many mixture of Emotions....and she is doing it briliantly.
Hope to see her bag an award this timeDay Dreaming
I wish she gets award this time as well.  thank you.

Tazzi

Goldie

Tazzi

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Totally I agree with you Tazzi about Rubina.  Thanks for this nice post. Just love her as Radhika. Rubina is great and beautiful actress.  Love her expressive eyes and sweet voice. Her expressions are amazing. She can make you laugh and cry. Just look at the Imarti character, she made me laugh a lot. Big smile And off course she a natural beauty.  One of the most beautiful actress I have seen. Hope she get recognized more and more.  She is much better than the current bollywood actresses in mine opinion. Hope she get a chance in movies too, she will rock for sure! And she has her fans behind her for support. Wink
Thank you.  She is indeed much better than current bollywood actresses. That is one of the reason I admire as actress because of her capabilities of emoting through her expressive eyes ans sweet voice. In real life she has very beautiful and soothing voice.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryAnsa786ashna26

Post Reply New Post

Go to top