Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

**Ek Moti(Pearl)Rubina Dilaik** Upd 104 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 109

laxmi_avinafan

Goldie

laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
..wow tazzi very true that Rubi is doing gr8 job here....wow  waiting to see how she find out about her real husband Dev...then how she react....Love to see that.....she is a best actress 
wating to see more really nice post 

i liked the name EK MOTI Rubina Dilaik

Edited by laxmi_avinafan - 10 April 2011 at 12:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilMaryamMaryradhika5Tazzisigrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Ek Moti(Pearl)Rubina Dilaik** Upd 104 (Page 3)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sush_avina

IF-Rockerz

sush_avina

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Tnx tazzi ur desciption is very true Rubina is the worlds most beautiful lady

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryTazzi

avinaalways

avinaalways

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Tazzi,

I am a great fan of Avina especially Rubina. From the begining of CB1 her character is complex and she did excellent. But I was sad that she did not get any reward. But she won million amount of fans throughout the world. Both Avina are not complete without each other. Even though I like Rubina's acting than Avinash. I could not pen down my feelings but after read your post I had the satisfaction that you emote very well of Rubi. What amazing is that Rubi look wise entire difference from rads but she is doing very well.

Thanks for your writing.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilMaryamMaryPutijaChalhovradhika5Ansa786Tazzisigridashna26fatssrilanka

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Tazzi, Rubinas strength is her expressive eyes, and she is very good in the scenes where she does not need to say any dialogues and just emotes.My favourite scene off her as Radhika was the scene in Rawal where Radhika goes to the river bank and just sits there thinking and then she goes to the temple and stands there with a desolate look as if asking

Are my thoughts only dreams

One that I thought I felt but to others it seems

That they are nebulous feelings of times long gone

But to me they are the essence that completes me as one. 

Rubina has improved a lot in her acting and kudos to her for doing that.For me she just needs to work a bit on her voice modulation.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everMaryamMaryvinianilN025PutijaChalhovTazziAnsa786anusha34sigridNeerjaaashna26fatssrilanka

vinianil

vinianil

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Tazzi,  beautiful description about Rubina ...  You  mentioned  that  she is a pearl   its very true   ...she is  perfect for Radhika   can't   imagine anyone else  as Radhika... Rubina is a natural  beauty   love to see her in minimal makeup...   She has improved her acting style   in CB2  little more.... We can feel   Radhika's  pain through her  acting...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryTazzisigridashna26

NiHa24

IF-Rockerz

NiHa24

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Tazzi beautifully written....
Rubina as Radh is doing brilliantly...Her expression, her showing her feelings for KK in various scenes...Clap
I really loved the way she is able to portray many mixture of Emotions....and she is doing it briliantly.
Hope to see her bag an award this timeDay Dreaming

vinianilMaryamMaryTazzisigridashna26

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Totally I agree with you Tazzi about Rubina.  Thanks for this nice post. Just love her as Radhika. Rubina is great and beautiful actress.  Love her expressive eyes and sweet voice. Her expressions are amazing. She can make you laugh and cry. Just look at the Imarti character, she made me laugh a lot. Big smile And off course she a natural beauty.  One of the most beautiful actress I have seen. Hope she get recognized more and more.  She is much better than the current bollywood actresses in mine opinion. Hope she get a chance in movies too, she will rock for sure! And she has her fans behind her for support. Wink

vinianilMaryamMaryTazzibillo77sigrid

foreveralone1

Goldie

foreveralone1

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you Taaz about Rubina.

Rubina is indeed a very very good actress and her expressions along with Avinash's are amazing...it leaves people speechless.  

I love Rubina expressions through Radhika...she can make people cry and then laugh the next minute.

Rubina played both characters of Radhika and Imarti so well (it must have been difficult as the characters were nothing alike each other). 

I am sure that Rubina will get a chance in movies because does she not only have talent, she has natural beauty, as well as her fans supporting her all the way....and according to me, Rubi is a much better actress than the current top Bollywood actresses. 

Rubina is the best actress i have ever seen.........I love her loads!xxx Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryTazzisigrid

Post Reply New Post

Go to top