Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
thnxx tazzi. first when i read i was like motti rubina. thereafter i got it pearl.
Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tazzi excellent post very brilliant and the way u wrote about Radhika is excellent. Wish Avi and Ruby all the best in real and reel life ,they rock now and will do wonders in future .
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Tazzi,what  an awesome post.Agree with you wholeheartedly.Rubina is a pearl & she's a wonderful actress. With minimal makeup too she looks gorgeous. When an actor/actress is able to make you laugh & cry along with him/her it means they have achieved their goal.And Rubina as Radhika has been able to do it.Hats off to her.Waiting to see how she'l react when she finds out that Dev is her real KK.
radhev thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its 100% true that rubina cna do magic with her emotions coming out with her eyes
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Firstly thanks a ton for this thread! It was a pleasure to read it. 

Truly Rubina has portrayed the character of Radhika so very beautifully that you see Radhika in her now completely. We cannot imagine someone else.......so beautifully has Rubina portrayed it!! Kudos to her!! indeed she is a precious pearl.....a moti......her acting be it sadness or happiness.......anger or despair at feeling attracted towards another man......her yearning for her KK.......everything has been shown beautifully by her!!
Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tazzi, beautiful post.

Yes, Rubina has done wonders with her role of enacting the character of Radhika - simplicity, innocence and purity ....... only Rubina could have portrayed it this well. Her display of various emotions thru her eyes and facial expressions is just brilliant ..... she is unique and your PEARL, MOTI description is truly perfect for Rubina .... Yes, she deserves all the recognition.
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: devina22

great job rubi

love you both------------ avi and rubi

I love them both equally as well. Thank you.
Tazzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: billo77

Thank you so much for this wonderful post TAsnim๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You said everything what I felt about Rubinas acting and her character as RAdhika ..Rubina is truly gifted with various talents ..Her acting is superb and cant be compared ...I still remember watching the first episode of choti bahu and when I saw RAdhika ...I was so suprised to find a very cute , beautiful female actress...Usually I would watch a show and critizes the actress๐Ÿ˜† but seeing Radhika ..I had nothing to say ...She was really beautiful and I got so anxious to see who will be the guy because I wanted someone handome for Radhika ..And there came Dev ๐Ÿ˜
We all saw her grow as an actress, her acting was becoming better and better every episode inCB...She showed us that she could to different kind of role...Like RAdhika in Cb1 , Imarti , and now a outspoken Radhika ...She portaryed RAdhika in Cb2 very beautifully ..I dont see a ressemblance in her character inCb1 and CB2...She doesnt let the words og Chanda and Shanti hurt her ...Remember when chadna was saying that her husband is probably married ๐Ÿ˜ก..And RAdhika didnt let those words affect her ..instead she was thinking positively ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..I just loved the way she is ...she didnt go and cry instead she kept faith ..And the way rubina acted it out was wonderful ...In cb when RAdhika cried I felt the pain and the struggles that she was going through and even now ....When she was getting attreacted to Dev but she could because she is already a married woman .....The way she was holding kanha and thinking about her marriage ...Her face expression said everything .....Its extremely hard to express your feeling trhough your eyes and face..but very fast the audience could know what Rubina or Avinash are feeling ....After what you said about rubina after meeting her ..I became a bigger fan of her then ever and even Avinash ...They dont have that ppride that there the best but instead appreciate their fans very much ...Its something that not all actors have ...

Rubina is doing an awsome job portarying RAdhika in Cb2...and after watching the precap for monday I have a feeling that we will se more of her beautiful acting that will make the audience cry ...Im really liking the way the story is moving ...Its truly going to be a roller coaster ride ๐Ÿ˜•..Im already starting to get butterflies in my tummy๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†..

Thanks again Tasnim for your beautiful thoughts about Rubina/Radhika ...Rubina is truly a moti ...And after seeing her shooting for Kahinoor diamonds she is really a Gem ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you.  You're right one cannot compare her to other. She is unique and very gifted.  That is why l love Radhika because she always keeps her faith.  That is my exact point that both of them able to enact emotions through their eyes. Without any dialogue we know what they're feeling.  Both of them are beautiful inside and outside.  They don't have that pride that they're celebrities.  They're very hospitable and humble. Godbless them always
Tazzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

thnxx tazzi. first when i read i was like motti rubina. thereafter i got it pearl.

You're welcome.......that is funny.  Moti=pearl.  She is truely a unique gem.
Tazzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annamarie

Tazzi excellent post very brilliant and the way u wrote about Radhika is excellent. Wish Avi and Ruby all the best in real and reel life ,they rock now and will do wonders in future .

Thank you. I wish them very best always.