Page 1 of 109

Page 1
Page   of 109
Page 2 Page 109

Tazzi

Goldie

Tazzi

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Rubina Dilaik is pure and precious as a pearl. She is a versatile actress. She is perfect Radhika.

Rubina's entry as Radhika was brilliantly executed as young woman waiting for her Krishna Kanhaiya for twelve years. Rubina's eyes and body language demonstrated emotions of yearning, longing and hoping that she is going to meet her husband with Kanha's blessing one day.

Radhika's interaction with her adopted family is brilliantly enacted by Rubina. She is very formal and respectful with her mother, who does not have much respect for her adopted daughter. Radhika's interaction with her adopted father is demonstrated very well. She has a friendly yet respectful relationship with her adopted father, who stands by her and encourages her. Rubina has brilliantly developed an older and fun loving sister to her onscreen brother, Chennu. Rubina's act as a mediator between Chennu and her younger sister was very well done in the recent episode. With each character Rubina has changed her voice modulation and body language when interacting.

Words cannot describe Dev and Radhika's interaction is just magical. Rubina has changed her body language and tone of voice when enacting with Avinash in Sanware Ke Rang Rachi Choti Bahu. She is bubbly and down to earth just like one would with a best friend. The way Rubina has demonstrated her emotions with her eyes and body language is just mind blowing.  At their first meet, her eyes demonstrate the feeling of bewilderment of who this stranger is.  Then she widens her eyes and slightly she broadens her shoulders as she begins to feel a little comfortable with him. On the college campus, Rubina has changed her body language and her facial expressions of a girl meeting love of her life for the first time. She seen literary laughing till she falls and then she is serious all of sudden due to pain as seen in her eyes. What a fabulous seen!

Cut to Radhika realizing that she is married and she should not have feelings for a stranger. Rubina has enacted the feelings of guilt and despair through her eyes. Just like a pearl, Radhika's eyes goes back to the shell. She is bewildered to why Kanha is doing this to her. The scene when Dev visits Mansaram's house for Radhika's shagun is beautifully executed by Rubina. In that scene, she tries not to make eye contact but through various actions she is forced to gaze into his eyes. There was not a single dialogue but one could just look at Radhika and feel her emotions of guilt.

Then when she finds out that the proposal has come from her Krishna Kanhaiya, she sort of comes out of her shell again. Once again Rubina has demonstrated the feelings of longing, excitement and anxiety of meeting KK through her sparkling eyes and facial expressions.  One of the episodes, Radhika is in Rickshaw and she is thinking out loud what her KK must be thinking about her: Does he hate her because the way she behaved with him? When she will meet him again? She is thinking only time she will meet him again is at Chunri Rasam. In that scene, Rubina did not have say her dialogue but had to react to her own speech through her facial expressions. Only few actresses can do that.

Now Radhika has world of happiness in with her. Next week we will get to see her shattered world. That preview with just one tear drop in Radhika's eyes just has left me speechless that this young actress Rubina Dilaik can do so much wonder. Till next week for other rollercoaster ride with our ek moti Rubina Dilaik through Radhika''''''.

Edited by Tazzi - 31 December 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

shamidChoti-BahuNabesapari812000vijayarjunAvina_Love4everniveebluesky2011prathisthasaphire_flamesacsharadhevkhus1973netolaimissourihrh.shreeshalinikanaguvinianilavina_radev48N025Nika07chymanju7DAIRY25tj_blackMaryamMarysinharubyradhameeratuklisesikalaPutijaChalhovforeveralone1rajsriradha_bilahariAnnamariehoney_princessdivya-divzAnsa786RADEV1000radhika5zam123zorinatmv3gradev09anusha34laxmi_avinafanIndiangirl09_Sahra_Rekha-radevJaiJagannathshivamalaradev_fanHot_Indo_Chillysun_singhbillo77OmaRamdasssigridsia_lovely-Shankar-chocolate_boysparklingeyesLiashnaTilashiniNiHa24Alyaa_27Neerjaaanu17SushantFan_Afssbonibrightdevina22ashna26goolabradev24fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Ek Moti(Pearl)Rubina Dilaik** Upd 104" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Tazzi yaa  Rubina and her acting as Radhika is well express yaar .....wow yaar very true that Rubi is doing gr8 job here....wow I am waiting and waiting to see how she find out about her real husband Dev...then how she re act....Love to see that.....she is a best actor no problem about it.......next time she will win the best actress award for sure.and here I want to say some thing about Dev...he is gr8 yaar superb acting.....
Perfect couple in reel and also real....................Drag and drop me
Drag and drop me

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahuavina_radev48chymanju7vinianilMaryamMarysesikalaradhika5anusha34Tazzibillo77sun_singhradev_fansigridashna26devina22fatssrilankaradev_no1fan

Tazzi

Goldie

Tazzi

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Tazzi yaa Rubina and her acting as Radhika is well express yaar .....wow yaar very true that Rubi is doing gr8 job here....wow I am waiting and waiting to see how she find out about her real husband Dev...then how she re act....Love to see that.....she is a best actor no problem about it.......next time she will win the best actress award for sure.and here I want to say some thing about Dev...he is gr8 yaar superb acting.....
<font color="#cc0066">Perfect couple in reel and also real....................</font>Drag and drop me
Drag and drop me

</div>
<div>
I am excited as well............to see the performance.

Edited by Tazzi - 09 April 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-BahuprathisthaMaryamMarysesikalasun_singhanu17

sun_singh

IF-Dazzler

sun_singh

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Tazzi,

Brilliant post, thank you!

Rubina is a delight to look at, she fits the character of Radhika exceptionally....

I cant imagine anyone else portraying rads like Ruby!

Aavi and Ruby complement eachother beautifully.

She is pretty as a princess and very talented...

One dignified young lady she is and i hope  she reaches the stars soon....

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-BahuAvina_Love4everniveehrh.shreevinianilchymanju7N025sesikalaMaryamMaryPutijaChalhovradha_bilahariTazzianusha34Ansa786radhika5_Sahra_billo77radev_fansigridashna26anu17devina22

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
TAZZI LOVELY POST WITH DESCRiption of Rubina her acting skills and how she makes Radhika so live for us.
A superb actress who flits from one emotion to other and how it catches the viewers interest and hope in CB2 she gets a best actress award.ClapStarStar

waiting to see her in the next episode how her dreams r shattered and how she fights back trusting her feelings and identifies her real KK

Edited by chalhov - 09 April 2011 at 11:36pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-BahuAvina_Love4everniveesesikalaMaryamMaryvinianilN025radha_bilahariAnsa786Tazziradhika5anusha34billo77radev_fansigridanu17Neerjaaashna26fatssrilanka

Tazzi

Goldie

Tazzi

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_singh

Tazzi,

Brilliant post, thank you!

Rubina is a delight to look at, she fits the character of Radhika exceptionally....

I cant imagine anyone else portraying rads like Ruby!

Aavi and Ruby complement eachother beautifully.

She is pretty as a princess and very talented...

One dignified young lady she is and i hope she reaches the stars soon....

Thanks Sunita:) I know she is such dignified lady. Both of them complement each other.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niveeChoti-BahuMaryamMarysesikalaPutijaChalhovsun_singh

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Tazii

A beautiful post--we needed one for Rubina

And what a fit description--a rare pearl and so there is only one her...

I have always found her amazing--she expresses multitude of emotions --just through her eyes, and body language--and she looks absolutely stunning--in simple clothes, minimal make-up or when decked in finery--She carries herself well, very poised and speaks really well at interviews..

I have always felt her talent has been under recognized--so hopefully she gets recognized as an actor...

Edited by radhika5 - 09 April 2011 at 11:06pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-BahuniveeAvina_Love4everMaryamMarysesikalavinianilN025PutijaChalhovradha_bilahariAnsa786Tazzibillo77radev_fansigridNeerjaaashna26

Tazzi

Goldie

Tazzi

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

TAZZI LOVELY POST WITH DESCRiption of Rubina her acting skills and how she makes Radhika so live for us.
A superb actress who flits from one emotion to other and how it catches the viewers interest and she gets a award.ClapStar
Star
waiting to see her in the next episode how her dreams r shattered and how she fights back trusting her feelings and identifies her real KK

Thanks. She is such a great actress. She would give Bollywood actresses some kind of complex in terms beauty, elegance & acting skills. I want both of them to reach the stars.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-BahuMaryamMarysesikalaPutijaChalhovAnsa786devina22ashna26

Post Reply New Post

Go to top