5 [45.45%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
i think this year the girls have managed to outsmart the guys ... they kicked out 2 guys in a row without anyone realizing their plan, and they are good at tasks as well

so i am thinking that this time maybe the girls have a fair chance to be a roadie (not all of them of course LOL) what do you think? Embarrassed

do you agree or disagree? 

Edited by Alizzay.. - 09 April 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who is likely to win Roadies this year?" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I agree with you that this year girls has a good chance of winning.

My first reason is that since Roadies3 no girl become the winner so Raghu may want a girl to win.

Second reason is unlike previous year the girl(Anamika, pooja) are more stronger and really very competitive with boys and this year boys are not so much stronger except Suchit or may be mohit little bit.

But I would not mind if either Anamika or Pooja wins the title as I like them both.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AaLeobamboocopter

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i agree with both of your reasons ... and yes, Anamika and Pooja are really smart girls 

i don't really like Prachi ... but i guess she is smart too ... she performed the task brilliantly and managed to convince the guys to swing their votes ... she played really smart 

although i heard she's voted out LOL

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
@Alizzay..

How do you know that Prachi has been voted out? I know that Roadies has been shooted already but have you got any information regarding who is gonna in top 3 or 5?

AaLeo

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AaLeo

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
@Papia - i am not really sure if she's been ousted from the show or not ... i just heard it somewhere ... must be on FB Confused and no, i have no clue whatsoever, about who's likely to be in the top 3 .. i wish i knew LOL

@Mogli - hey Smile 

oh yeah, i know right !! i mean that's so unfair ... ugh its as if they WANT a guy to win ... dunno why though 

i just hope, like Papia said, that they deliberately let a girl win this time, i hate to see them being used as props or sidekicks 

'sides, the guys this season seem pretty dumb LOL AND weak too LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

papiabamboocopter

--Saaki--

IF-Dazzler

--Saaki--

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I disagree frd..............

It all depends on only "Individual Roadie" not the bunch........
Whoever play the game having the idea of teaming gals or teaming guys wont work..........
Its easy to break that bunch & here the game is in Raghu's hand.........

The Roadie who play smartly & individually will "WIN" this game.........
Rt now,I have a feeling that its "Suraj" who is playing silently & smartly......HE definitely has the capability of reaching till top 3........Just giving out your plan in-front of the camers like Avtar,Praci,Renee,Dev is the dumbest thing to do when there is Raghu is standing in-front of you................

I think the chances rt now of winning of any roadie is just 30%......
I will wait for the wildcard entry to predict anything...........There are lot more twists to come ..............

But,if I have to say xactly rt now who can win the roadie......
Then,I have three name..........

1. Suraj : If he maintains his silence like this & plays silently & smartly then definitely he has a larger chance of winning.................

2 . Pooja : This girl is definitely something.............I have to wait to see what xactly cooking in her head.........But,I adore this gal.......This gal definitely has something in her which can make her a winner.......that is........."BRAINY"..........She is not underdog ......Uses her brain before getting manupulated by anyone around............Hard-Worker as well...........

3 . Anamika : This gal is very Strong to survive the tasks as well Brainy who thinks on herself & wont get manupulated........She is defintely the hard-working & sincere CHAMP...........If she is lucky ,then she has cances.......Otherwise,the chances are less.............Cause,In Roadies you sometimes have to work with your brains as well............

I would love to see Pooja & Anamika as Top2......
Great combination of Brain-Strength................

papia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top