Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tk157 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

What an outstanding performance by Neil. Till date we were shown his anger, but today I could just feel the amount of torture he is going through. Thanks to Neil for this awesome job and portraying Kesar's grief so well.πŸ‘

Edited by tk157 - 13 years ago
sauris thumbnail
Superb acting neil.Kesar just poured his heart yesterday,We could see his anguish,his pain & the torture he was going through.Well done NeilπŸ‘
naina80 thumbnail
Neil has so effortlessly become Kesar in every breath, nuance, walk, attitude, anger, loneliness, pain and agony. WOW !!! so many i think I briefly summarized all the emotions Neil showed today, actually may have missed some. Neil just an outstanding performance, I did not want it to end....imagine wanting to get lost in your pain, now isnt that something, but you portrayed it so realistically.. it was like on one end I wanted to reach out and take your pain away..but on the other I just wanted it to continue.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Neil, superb today, i know many are upset with the way you spoke to Dushyant, but it was needed, it was fun to see Dushyant and Gulaal squirming for a change. Keep going Kesar..u rock absolutely love you with this sharp tongue.πŸ˜†. Show has become lively for a change rather than the dull pace it was going in.
naina80 thumbnail
Neil's attitude as Kesar was just perfect today. The tossing of the coin scene was excellent...loved to see everyones expression of shock. The friction and tension with Gulaal reaching new levels. We are definitely working towards a showdown pretty soon. this is what I was looking for ...anger of Kesar... because only this will lead him to find answers that haunt him. Kesar will definitely keep in mind Motabas words of wisdom, but no matter how much one tries to hide the truth, that will come out some day very soon.
tk157 thumbnail
Neil as Kesar today I am glad you gave back in the best way you can to Gulaal .When Gulaal knows nothing is right between her and Kesar, why does she forcibly have to act as if things are normal. This pretense of hers is making me get highly irritated. Neil even if your charecterization suffers..your acting is par excellence. I particularly like the scene when you were playing with those kids, just shows that without Gulaal around how wonderful and pleasant you are.
yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NEIL BHATT (Abhi, Kesar):
The first day i saw u was the day you were introduced as kesar... I saw your entrance seen (fighting scene) n somehow i knew i have seen u before on TV, but couldnt get it... Later i realized i have seen u from 12/24 Karol Bagh, but i never really watched that show.. May be i saw a little glimpse of you.  But from the day i saw you as kesar, i started watching Karol Bagh from Start, i loved your performance as Abhi, you were like a lil boy, but soo sweet n cute... And i have already seen all your stage performances, in award shows, boogie woogie etc.
As Kesar you are doing a phenomenal job, its totally different from Abhi, but you are grown up man, as abhi you are so young, I never miss any episode of Gulaal just to see you,.. And im so surprised because i have finished watching whole Karol Bagh with in a week... Never slept just to see it... I think you are the best actor i have ever seen on TV, its that little small expressions and that wonderful eyes n smile, (bt dont get to see that smile in Gulaal) koi baat nehi,... Your angry Young man look suits you,. I got each n every pic of you i could get on internet,,,
IM A CRAZY FAN OF YOURS... We are born same year same month πŸ˜ƒ
I can just keep writing about you all day,.. 😊
I wish you all the best in everything you do...
You are a real Rock star..

Krisha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited by Krisha123 - 13 years ago
nityav4 thumbnail

Wonderful episode today, I am so glad Kesar held his ground and the did not start apologizing, would have gone totally against his character, but Gulaal got one thing right, that in his anger he will hurt himself and we know who was hurting the most seeing Gulaal crying. Kesar's heart is crying, yet he will continue to hurt his love(Gulaal) to get to the bottom of what she is hiding. Neil just loved the scene with sugarcane, your casual, do not give a damn attitude was superb.

cool_zephyr thumbnail
Today was a superb episode... Something so naturally wonderful about that terrace scene between clothes. Kesar caught unaware, hands unwrapped himself from Gulaal, but what about eyes. Aankhen toh kabhi jhoot nahin bolti. Superb eyelock moment ...Neil your eyes WOW!!! what acting .