Gulaal

**Neil Bhatt/Kesar Appreciation Thread** - Page 3

kashishmalia thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was again such a fantastic performance by Neil. His anger anfd frustration at Gulaal almost hurting her and then his remorse in the kitchen, recounting her words. The scene with Paanba one of the most excellent scenes I have ever seen between a mother and son. Neil you are my guy man...so terrific in each and every scene. I am so enjoying watching you on Television, so great to see you back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Appreciating Neil Bhatt as an actor...

I don't even know if I will ever do justice to this highly talented actor. Words are certainly not enough to describe his magnificent prformances which often make me dumbstruck. I have never known him until I watched KB on Zee TV. To me, KB was one of the best shows on Zee that I watched and to be very frank and honest.. I watched it only for Neil. He is a complete performer and as far as I have known and seen him on TV, he is one of the best actors in television industry. Ever since I watched his brilliance in his acting, Iam hooked to his shows. He does absolute justice to the role he performs. Not only that.. the best thing that I like about him as an actor is his expresssions. He has always excelled himself in emotional scenes and his eyes speak volumes... his eyes speak more than his words do, such great actor Neil is !!!! He is very good at comedy scenes too. Moreover he has got the perfect timings and superb voice modulation as per the scene that he performs... One gets engrossed in his performance.

At present Iam watching Gulaal on Star Plus and again it is very obvious that Iam watching the show just for him. Here again, Neil as Kesar is doing an outstanding job. I just love the way the role of Kesar is taking shape. In this show, so far, Neil.. portraying the role of serious/matured look of Kesar is up to the mark in all the scenes and are praiseworthy too. He is one fantastic actor about whom I just can't stop appreciating.

Wishing you loads of luck Neil !!!!

This is just a small appreciation note.. But to me Neil as an actor is much better than the best !!!!
Edited by vinolya - 13 years ago
yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Neil ur the best... i have been watching so many series n actors, but never felt anyone acting soo good... u portray every role u play just perfectly with emotions...  your expressions,, feelings n voice, it touches hearts,,,JUST  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK... Love u ❀️Neil... im a crazy fan of Yours,,,
Wish u GOOD LUCK.
. πŸ˜ƒ

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I totally loved his scene with Gulaal where he holds her hand tightly. What a fire in his eyes. Worth watching

Not to mention about Kesar's scene with Paanbaa. So beautifully done by both of them. My eyes got wet watching there scene.
KesariBlueMoon thumbnail

I am so happy to see Neil back. The time in between passed very slowly after KB and his dance with Shakti. There was nothing else anywhere on tv or film to feed my addiction to Neil's amazing talent. So the excitement is back now he is on air. I only started to  watch this serial because of him though I had earlier seen some episodes and liked the young Ali with Manasi but not enough to keep watching regularly. So now, I watch old scenes too to understand the story. The writing team here seems very good, most actors are of a good caliber. Very glad to see Neil in this company. The stories in this serial are well developed. I hope that the promised love story between Gulaal and Kesar materializes as promised and with as much passion as promised. There are far too many cute scenes with Talli. I feel that is not adding to the story line, rather taking away now as it is overdone. Some of the playful scenes should be with Gulaal, after all, they were friends before Talli came along. Neil is doing a great job as Kesar, his avatar as the torn angry and betrayed man longing for his love and family has got me hooked to this new character and show. I am looking forward to more of this show!

naina80 thumbnail

The last scene was excellent when Kesar silently comes back to see Gulaal eating the Imli he bought. That one look that Kesar gave revealed how deep and true his feelings for Gulaal are. Simply awesome job Neil. Keep going we love u.πŸ˜†

Neil-fan thumbnail

My hear skipped a beat as Kesar's eyes came on Gulaal's photgraphs. I just loved the way Kesar's fingers almost seemed as if they wanted to caress those lovely eyes and hair of Gulaal. Neil you are so super at showing your emotions. Just a heart wrenching scene. I choked on my tears. The only thing I can say Neil isπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

kashishmalia thumbnail
Neil what was that scene today with the photo album....absolutely brilliant. I have watched it God only knows how many times, but just not tired. How do u get such awesome expressions. You are a handsome guy Neil, so good looking and so very talented. I hope i get to meet u someday. Love u in your interviews also... hmmmm so u are a gujarati...ab toh seekhne hi padhegi. πŸ˜†
Selja thumbnail
Today's episode was just superb!! The scene which Kesar and Gulaal have with the photo album is so magical. I have never ever seen something like this ever before. Kesar was absolutely lost and so happy in looking and recollecting his childhood days. The smile on Kesars face was so inncocent and when he gets caught by Gulaal he is so shocked and tries to cover up but again just cant help himself as he goes back to look at her photos.. Neil and Mansi were too good in that scene.
kashishmalia thumbnail
Neil you have completely bowled me over as Kesar, superb acting. Cant get enough, weekends are a bore I wish this Gulaal show would air on weekends also. Keep up the great work. I am a big...biggie big fan of yours.