Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi reveals to Nani os

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
 prediction   for this week or even next

Rashi has been revealed that she and her mother were the ones behind the stealing of the sandook,  nani tells her that she cannot stand decietful people, Rashi hearing this  tells nani i am decietful why dont you ask your wonderful vau Gopi about her marriage to  Aham, or Aham tell you about  why he brought Gopi back to this house when he had told Gopi to leave,   Gopi looks at kokila n Aham  instead of listening to the conversation she goes upstairs watched by Aham.   kokila looks at hetal who is looking at rashi, jigar shouts at rashi.   Nani smiles   my dear in my lifetime i have met many people  some like you very nice n pretty on the outside but have a black heart but rarely i have found someone pretty n a heart of gold like Gopi.  Revthy told me already i came here to bring Aham n Gopi  together she wanted them together before she died,  n i hope i have done that, also   i needed to keep you busy  Revthy suspected you had a lot to do with all the mishaps with Gopi n Aham marriage going wrong n she was not going to accuse you that is not how Revthy is.   Gopi a innocence she saw a beautiful amazing girl who even though did not know how to read or write she knew the scriptures my heart.  Aham looks at Nani shocked,  nani looks at him smiling, what happened Aham  i came here to bring you n Gopi together,  just then Gopi walks downstairs with her bag packed    Everyone looks up   Gopi just smiles  she goes n gets blessing from kokila nani n hetal she does not even look at Aham  n starts to walk towards the door, Nani  looks at Aham  your wife is leaving she left the first time   to keep you happy, aham looks at Nani confused nahi Nani ji  mom told Gopi to leave, kokila looks at aham nahi Aham Gopi kept her promise she left by herself with my blessings.  
Gopi now out of sight  jigar bhai go n stop bhabi  dont let her go, Aham runs out the door n sees Gopi by the gate, Gopi ruk jao  he shouts. why are you leaving ?  gopi replies nani knows the truth now  you dont need me anymore , he replies who said?  she looks at him confused  i need  you to stay , he grabs her hand n bag n walks up the driveway.  Aham walks in everyone is now smiling , nani turns to kokila  aham n aham ki vau need some time together  Revthy has requested they go to fitzerland kya name tha wizland nahi hai switzerland. Kokila says but Ma Nani shouts koli  those two need time together alone with out anyones intereference including YOU.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love it  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hit fast forward on life and play  πŸ˜†
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[:D/] this me thank Suk for making the wkend go faster,just fabulous πŸ‘πŸΌ
xxxangelxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow dat was amazing i relli hope dat happens dat way we would have more gohem scenes πŸ‘Edited by xxxangelxx - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i couldn't stop laughing half way thru
loved it to bits, superb write more
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lolz i like your optimism its awesome but only if CVs read these scripts we write lolzzz
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks everyone glad you enjoyedπŸ˜ƒ
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sukben, u hav been busy torturing my girl! Indeed keyboard is mightier than sword and those creative team's dull brain..! But in the process of torturing Rashi, you are hurting me*sob*πŸ˜†
Kavya.S thumbnail
that was wonderful...
zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one but it would have been better if Rashi would also been forgiven...After she's also an important part of SNS..