Angad as Alekh or Shankar?

Poll

Which character suits Angad the best?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Personally i like Shankar now although Alekh would always remain in our memories. But seeing Angad in a totally new avatar is very refreshing. So what do you guys think whom do you like now Shankar or Alekh?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i reckon shankar
angad as alek was really nice too but i think i reckon he looks more hawt as shankar.......
u no there is going to be bidaai 2 coming guys
neha.rana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjht_one

i reckon shankar
angad as alek was really nice too but i think i reckon he looks more hawt as shankar.......
u no there is going to be bidaai 2 coming guys

i totally agree with u.. Shankar is just sooo hawt..:p there's going to be bidaai 2? Really? Dint knw that..
mjht_one thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neha.rana

i totally agree with u.. Shankar is just sooo hawt..:p there's going to be bidaai 2? Really? Dint knw that..

yeah there was a article a while bak abt it...then i was watching sbs nd they said they wereaudtioning for it nd its going to start after the ipl.............its going to be abt khushi nd tammmana
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Alekh...especially normal Alekh. I think normal Alekh suits his personality...a romantic, emotional, quiet guy...he really looked good in those romantic scenes with Sara... I wanna see Angad in romantic roles...he has absolutely fantastic and mind blowing, HOT HOT chemistry with Sara...Bidaai only showed about 25% of it...in a matter of only 4-5 scenes...they were amazing together...Angad has very expressive eyes so hes killer in romantic or emotional scenes.

Anushka_bani thumbnail
its Alekh anytime..Angad was so lucky that he got such wonderful character "Alekh" in his first show..angad did a great job as alekh too..angad got many scopes for showing his acting capability by Alekh character, that had lots of diversity. and also how could I forgot those romantic avatar of angad as alekh which he portrayed very well with Sara?..we got a superhit pair Salekh..so my vote goes to alekh as angad suits in emotional, soft and romantic avatar most and obviously with Sara..
mjht_one thumbnail
i reckon aleak and shankar are 2 different roles but either way angad looks hawt
KinrulRagvir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Alekh this was hif first role
i jst loved the way he wasss i do not know shankar im nt watching phulwa right now n he mmust be perfect jst like he was in Bidaai Bt fr me alekh = angad frever
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
alekhh bcoz he ws dammnn cute nd handsome dat time
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing ur views guys. Im really looking fwd to bidaai 2. Although i dnt thnk any previous characters wud be there as they're all doing different shows..Edited by mary78613 - 13 years ago