Article: shankar marries phulwa

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,
im new to this forum. Just started watchng phulwa regularly after angad hasija's entry.. I totally love him and his acting..
I read this article about phulwa getting married to shankar.. Sorry cnt post the link bt apparently shankar would marry phulwa to take revenge frm bhavani because he did the same with his sister.
Phulwa is getting really interesting.. Cnt wait for monday's episode

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.ranaHIMIYAvaiku-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: shankar marries phulwa" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HIMIYA

Groupbie

HIMIYA

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
me 2 omg bohat kuc hai kya hoga uffffffffffff :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.ranaAnova

neha.rana

neha.rana

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Thankx for the infoo.. Even im waiting desperately for Mondayy..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYA

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.