"C" & "D" we equally fab 2de !!

Posted: 13 years ago
 todays show stealer is undoubtedly .. "chanakya" & "Dhananand"". Fabulous acting . Nothing special about 2des show , but it was out & out v v emotional episode . & some maxims of Chanakya regarding  apt student .

point worth mentioning :-

we do learn from everyone , every opportunity , every situation, every failure .😊😊😊😊😊😊

the conversation between "C" & "CGM" regarding "veeryatra" was worth watching . & the fact that "C" is purposely putting "CGM" in every difficulty is worth watching tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hi rinku😊..was waiting for your post...ya i loved c and cgm's conversation...and we learn another lesson we should learn from anywhere everywhere....but except that epi was lil bit boring again....that same old ragging and acharya shukdev's tricks......dhananand was awesome again...but i was confused about sunand..in history book there's no mention abt dhananand's son sunand.....can anyone provide me some information abt him??
Originally posted by jhum_86

hi rinku😊..was waiting for your post...ya i loved c and cgm's conversation...and we learn another lesson we should learn from anywhere everywhere....but except that epi was lil bit boring again....that same old ragging and acharya shukdev's tricks......dhananand was awesome again...but i was confused about sunand..in history book there's no mention abt dhananand's son sunand.....can anyone provide me some information abt him??

shurrnand ... as i  dont have any idea aruu didi ... i cant say ... but  i was totally spellbound  to see "C" standing  on CGM 's way .. without any prior signal .. & d way he stopped CGM 5 times was justttttttttttttπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ya really yar it was awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ....
i too loved the way c stop CGM
when he is not able to cross c then how he will win Dhananad

I am sick of that ragging. Poor cgm😭
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I am sick of that ragging. Poor cgm😭

"C" is doing it .. intentionally ..putting him in this situations  to make CGM stronger  mentally😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Originally posted by rinku4u

"C" is doing it .. intentionally ..putting him in this situations  to make CGM stronger  mentally😊

ya i knw that but still ragging part is a being draggingπŸ˜†
Originally posted by jhum_86

ya i knw that but still ragging part is a being draggingπŸ˜†

Ya ragging part is dragging.πŸ˜† Too much. 

every episode of CGM has been superb so far... and all the scenes of CGM specially the ones bet him n Chankya are awesome... πŸ‘