tulsi should not go 2 jail - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
Much as I admire Tulsi,the truth is that she killed Ansh and legally she is guilty of murder.

Originally posted by saroj

Much as I admire Tulsi,the truth is that she killed Ansh and legally she is guilty of murder.

I agree

She must go in jail having guilty of murder coz one person couldn't have right 2 kill another person, whatever reasons r there. Moreover she should not says that I have killed ansh coz he has killed her son-in-law. Law does not deserve it. Only if she says that she killed ansh in self-defense then only she can out of jail & case also.

bbye

TULSI KILLED ANSH TO RESCUE ANSH FROM COMMITTING ANY MORE CRIMES.

REALLY SHE SHOULD NOT GO TO JAIL BUT IF THEY SHOW THAT SHE IS NO GIVEN ANY PUNISHMENT IT WILL SOUND TOO UNNATURAL!

ANYWAY SHE WILL COME BACK AFTER THREE YRS!

Originally posted by lakshmi ram

TULSI KILLED ANSH TO RESCUE ANSH FROM COMMITTING ANY MORE CRIMES.

REALLY SHE SHOULD NOT GO TO JAIL BUT IF THEY SHOW THAT SHE IS NO GIVEN ANY PUNISHMENT IT WILL SOUND TOO UNNATURAL!

ANYWAY SHE WILL COME BACK AFTER THREE YRS!

Thulsi had to shoor Ansh in self defence....

He might have even attempted to shoot at Thulsi if she had interfered too much with him and Nandini

she has to go to jail, how else will Meera be able to trap Mihir! 

By getting tulsi out of the way, meera will have mihir all to herself.

That's the main reason tulsi is in jail, and besides they'll show her 3 years term over in a couple of episodes!

I think Tulsi should go to jail as rite as she was in killing Ansh she styll murdered someone and just bcuz she never did a crime in her life or shes been "pure" all of her life doesn't mean that she gets special attention and gets to get set free but they took into account that she did it in self defence thats y shes only going for 3 yrz but she styll shot someone so she cant b set free juss like that

juss my opinion u may agree or disagree wit me......................