April 9th Written Update *AdiYa Make Up!*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

At the Jhaakar House:

Priya comes into her room with tea the next morning, only to see Aditya out of bed and getting ready. She smiling asks him if he wants tea, but he turns away. Priya begins to apologize, asking if he's still mad at her, and says that they should talk. And he begins to walk away, telling her that he doesn't want to talk to her. Priya then interrupts him, saying that rather than drinking to solve problems it's better to actually discuss them. [GO PRIYA!]She pleads with him to please talk to her, but he turns around angrily. He begins yelling at her, saying she knows how much he respects his dad, how now everything has now come before SSP, everything that she didn't want Aditya to tell anyone. This is the first time in my life that I had to bend my head in shame in front of my father. Priya begins to protest, but he stops her.

Aditya starts yelling at Priya for calling him close, then pushing him away, for asking for the name of the man who ruined her past, but then not caring when Aditya brings the name. Priya once again tries to protest, but he doesn't let her. He says he's tired of trying to make her happy, he doesn't know how to, and everytime something or the other comes up as a problem. Priya asks him if he's annoyed now that he married her? And then she starts crying as she screams that it was only because of him that they got married, that he said they could fix all the problems after they were married. Adtya says that that was his big mistake, that he never saw Priya happy after they got married. That the biggest mistake is them getting married in the first place! [NO. Aditya don't say that!!] He's staring at her furiously, and then turns away and quikly leaves the room angrily, leaving Priya broken down in tears.

Uttara's Room:

Devyani enters Uttara's room the next morning and asks her if everything is ok, if she slept well the night before, and Uttara responds normally. She keeps asking questions, and Uttara suspects something is wrong and asks if everything is ok. Devyani laughs nervously, and says everything is fine before she leaves. She thinks that she has to take care of Uttara, she feels that something wrong will happen soon and she has to take care of that. [I'm actually really excited to see how Devyani decides to handle this situation. She's a strong woman and honestly, she won't give up on this fight any time soon πŸ‘πŸ‘]

At the Dining Table:

Sweety, Chinnu[Oh wow! They apparently still exist! πŸ˜†] Gaurav are all eating when Aditya comes and sits down angrily. Sweety asks him what happened, and Gaurav teases him, and they all laugh it off. Aditya gets a phone call, and he leaves right then. Priya, who was serving him food, calls out after him but he's gone. Sweety mentions decorations for Aditya's party, and they all launch into a discussion about that. Priya thinking that everyone is making preparations for the next day, but she's going to surprise Aditya later that night. She's going to prove to him how much she loves him and he'll be left with no choice but to forgive her.

Outside the House:

Aditya walks towards his Jeep when SSP calls out to him and asks him what's going on, and he just says he's not feeling too well. SSP and Aditya share a laugh about women and Priya comes outside right to hear SSP saying that the two of them should sit and talk more often, they're friends first. Aditya catches sight of Priya and turns away, and SSP calls out to her. Priya says nervously that she's going to call Aditya, but he ignores her and leaves.

Priya heading back inside sadly, and SSP yells out Thank You. He says that Priya lost her stubbornness, that now she's a guest at the house for only a few days. No woman will be able to live in a house where they can't keep their husband happy. Priya is all close to tears, and SSP continues. I heard that there are now holes in this love, and the day isn't far when Aditya will be fed up with this marriage and will kick you out of the house. All your worries are going to end soon. And he leaves, and Priya is left standing there all alone. [No Aditya can't do that! I don't think he will! But SSP will definitely instigate him into doing something stupid.]

Inside the House:

Vidya, Gaurav, Tara, Chinnu, Sweety all planning for Aditya's birthday party, and trying to figure out how to surprise him. Gaurav says that it doesn't matter what they do but they should all show him how much they love him. Vidya says that she doesn't know about all this cake stuff but she's going to make Gajar ka Halwa and Kheer and if anyone has any other requests, they can tell her, and she's looking pointedly at Gaurav. He quickly turns away and leaves the room. Vidya gets up to follow him, but is left standing alone.

Outside the House:

Priya still standing alone, rethinking everything SSP said about her marriage, how Aditya will leave her, and she's already crying. Gaurav comes outside right then, and asks what she's doing alone. She says she was just there to say goodbye to Aditya and Gaurav leaves smiling. Priya thinking that she's not going to let Aditya go away from her, and no matter how much SSP tried, she wont let him steal Aditya from her, her own husband from her. [Yes! I love this attitude Priya. Fight for your husband and don't give up to SasurPig]

Kitchen:

Vidya lost in her thoughts in the the kitchen, and Imli comes and starts asking her to get ready quickly to go to the office, and Vidya breaks down and starts crying, and hugs her. Vidya crying as she tells Imli that everything she said was a lie, and tells her the entire truth about Arti at Gaurav's office, and everything that happened. I have to win my fight though right, that's why I'm still here. But yesterday was the absolute worst day of my life. Imli says that that's it, she won't let Vidya go to Gaurav's office anymore, no reason for her to be miserable day in and day out.

Living Room:

Priya says to Sweety that she wants to surprise Aditya that night and she needs help in figuring out what to do. And Sweety agrees and the two head off to come up with a plan and surprise Aditya.

At the Office:

Gaurav talking to Arti and saying that Vidya will probably not come to the office again. Arti says that she's feeling really bad about all this happening, she didn't even know what to do. And Gaurav calms her down, saying that he understand but now she probably doesn't understand what to do with herself. But don't worry, I'll never put you in such a situation again. There was only one hurdle until now but now it's gone. They both share a sweet eyelock, and right then Arti's face falls as she sees Vidya. Vidya comes inside the room and is happily smiling as she says hello to both of them.

At Roshni Devi's House:

Adity talking to that couple and telling them they have no reason to worry, because their party is behind the both of them. When you love someone, you should have absolutely no fear. And the two of them thank him profusely. Right then, Aditya gets a call from Sweety, who tells him that there's a college function for her at Minerva hotel, at 12 that night, and asks him if he can pick her up. And she insists that he has to come, and Aditya agrees!

Aditya then calls SSP, and tells him that he's going to finish SSP's work later because he has to pick up Sweety from Minerva Hotel. SSP becomes intrigued and calls Sweety.

At the Office:

Vidya serving both Gaurav and Arti. He's really angry and both of them are really uncomfortable, but Vidya smilingly working. [dfghflj how painful must this be for the poor woman]

Minerva Hotel:

Aditya asks where te College Function is and the receptionist directs him there. He steps into the banquet hall which is filled with flowers and balloons and a cake that says Happy Birthday Aditya, and he's confused. He sees a Sorry card on the side too [awww] Right then, Priya comes walking down the stairs wearing a red sari [and looking absolute gorgeous!] She walks up to him and has tears in her eyes, and just hugs him. She says that everything that is written in the cards is what she really wants to say to him. She apologizes, she knows she's hurt him, but if he can't forgive her, '

Right then, the entire family comes there and yells out Surprise!

The entire family comes inside, and Sweety says that she thought that all this was meant only for only Aditya and Priya but SSP had called her and said that this was for the entire family! [Uff. I hate SSP, ruining our sweet AdiYa moments] Aditya asks about Bauji, Uttara, and SSP and Devyani explains.

Jhaakar House:

SSP enters the house and sees Uttara going in the kitchen, and stares at her. [Uff. It's your sister in law dude. Stop being so gross] Uttara turns around and is surprised to see him, and asks why he hasn't gone to the party, and he says that he was feeling tired and so he decided to stay at home. And Uttara smilingly says that she'll serve him food and he should go get changed and then come back.SSP gets a call right then from Devyani and he decides to not pick up. [Uff, so he can spend more time with Uttara. Ewewew]

Minerva Hotel:                            

Gaurav suggest that they cut the cake now, and Aditya and Priya go forward.  He blows out the candle and everyone is obviously just really happy. [Vidya looks absolutely gorgeous. ] Aditya cuts the cake and holds out a piece and him and Priya are staring at each other, when Sweety teases them. He feeds her the cake [awww! But damn, that's some good looking cake!!] And next Priya takes a piece of cake to feed him and she softly says sorry again. Hehe sweety and Tara both go and shove the cake on Aditya's face, and haha the entire family is left teasing each other and having loads and loads of fun. [aww see at happy times, this family is just awesome!] Vidya takes a piece of cake to smear on Gaurav and is really excited but he walks away.

Devyani calls the home phone for the Jhaakar house, and asks if SSP has come home. The servant says that he came home a while ago and that he's not eating dinner wih Uttara. And Devyani becomes nervous all over again.

At the Jhaakar House:

Uttara and SSP laughing as they eat, and he praises her again for being such a good listener. Uttara says if only Tara understood me like you're understanding me. SSP goes all cunning and places his hand over hers, and tells her to give Tara some time. Until then, we should take care of each other. And Uttara says that it's only SSP that understands her really well.

Right then, Devyani comes inside the house, and is surprised to see SSP patting Uttara's hand and holding it. Both of them see her at the same time, and SSP quickly moves his hand away. He asks Devyani what she's doing home so early and is all angry. Devyani says what would she have done with all the youngsters. And then questions Uttara, asking why she's here talking to SSP when she should have been taking care of Bauji. SSP doesn't let Uttara answer and instead tells Devyani that she should have been at the party. [awww poor Devyani and ddjfhdkfg stupid SSP]

Sweety and everyone else come home right then, and tell Devyani no need to worry because Adtya and Priya went somewhere alone. And they all decided to come home because they knew that AdiYa needed to spend time alone.

Hotel Room:

Priya holding Aditya's hand as she tells him that she's been trying to get him to listen to her apologies for a long time, and pleads with him to forgive her. She says that she never intended to create misunderstandings between Aditya and his father, and she tells him that he's the biggest reason for happiness in her life, and breaks down in tears as she apologizes over and over again. Aditya is crying as well and holds her and kisses her hands, and he also apologizes, apologizes for everything he said in his anger.

And the two hug!!! [yes! SSP you can't do anything to our Adiya! So HA!]

Aditya goes to freshen up and SSP calls, and thinking that he's speaking to Aditya, telling him to come home, he's worried about where he is, and wants to wish him on his birthday. Priya responds that he can do all this and more tomorrow morning, when they return, because Aditya will be with her for the entire night, and SSP gets really mad. Priya tells SSP that she's doing all this to prove her love for Aditya, that she wants to make their relationship unbreakable. And he begins yelling but Priya hangs up the phone. [Go Priya! I just hope something happens now πŸ˜†]

Do Hit The LIKE Button!

Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Bloody hell, Aditya...I hate u, hate u, hate u, even than the SSP. So rude.😑😑😑 Hate u the most.😭 but at the end of the story they patched up....thank god and thank u Naina for giving me updates.Edited by coolsabs - 13 years ago
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

todays mahaepisode was good! but i was very angry with adi when he said his marriage was a big mistake....how cud he say that.....

bechari priya kept saying sorry for no fault of hers😭 
thank god he too apologised to priya.....
now that they hav patched up....eagerly waiting for mondays epi.....hope priya SSP ko hara degi!!😳
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Reserved

Edited* 
hahahhahaha i was so pisssed ! the family for ruinin her surprise ! buh hahahah i love thm ! they all so Sweeet ! n OMG Reason behind me love this show ! as they dnt drag !!! 
Adiya awready together <3 
hahahahhahaha girls CON a.k.a SR on Monday get ready☺️ πŸ˜
Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 13 years ago
laap thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsabs

Hey are they patched up?

yup they patched up both said sorry to each other...😊
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsabs

Hey are they patched up?

They patched-up😊
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shit man i Missed the remain' 1/2 hour Episode .. Due to Load sheddin' .. huhhh 😑
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: divyakeerhi

They patched-up😊

Really are they patChed Up .. ? Woww Great ..
have-a-dream thumbnail
awesum update nainaπŸ‘,thanx....
bou the epi...maha epi ws reely a maha-2 fatakedaar epi...
sasur🐷 got a big bang 2dayπŸ˜›maja aaya...
I ws happy 2 c our confident Priya back after such a long tym,way she replied 2 ssp on phone ws bravoπŸ‘...way 2 go priya..😊
no anger for Aadi frm ma side coz wtever he does wrong s jst coz of mastermind brhama,n more over Aadi s so cuteeeee...πŸ˜‰
mon's epi vill bring on adiya scenes no doubt...πŸ˜ƒ
felt very bad for vidya...gosh m hating gaurav he's so rude..
😑
d party deco ws superb mann!!!...wanna 've d cake it luked so yumm...πŸ˜†
so finally after longggggg tym I liked watchng mayada...awesum epi...

Edited by angel011 - 13 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail
thanks shoonsies<3