1 Week without Tere Liye

sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
1 Week without Tere Liye

It feels so sad. 😭
No updates about HC and APK. ðŸ˜­
Ekta is busy with Ragini MMS and Shor............Arre Ekta...Launch a serial with HC and APK in Lead and start on some other channel. Hope they donot go ahead and sign different projects and that too separately........Do something.......😕

TL is even ending in US tomorrow. Anybody knows what time (EST) they are going to telecast the Maha Episode in US??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yupppppppppp so bad without hc and apk
plzzzzzzzzzz ekta we request u to launch a drama with hc and apk
on some other channel
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Only day before yesterday at 8:30 i was telling myself 9:30 honey waley hien TL lagey ga
lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really yaarr.......onw week ws lyk heel..this ine week luked lyk 1 yr....without tl lyf really seems incompleteee...............donno wats gonna hapen ahead...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This week has been the longest week I guess.. 😔10pm comes and so the thought of Tere Liye not being too.. On 4th April at 10pm, I glanced at the clock and had tears flowing...🥺 Without Tere Liye, the feeling is just so bad....😒 Missing it terribly...
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When tere liye was there 1 week usually crossed so easily and we always thought that why sat-sun comes. But now I week is like 1 yr.😭
  But for refreshment I watch the repeats on star utsav. The leap has taken and the first epi after the leap will be shown on monday(11/4). Any body who has watched navya?😡
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Life is hell without TL. missing them sooo badly... dono how many days or months we need to wait for them to be back again... 
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Missing it like...

God bless HarshIya !

hate SP for this !
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
Its Killing me, to live without a daily dose of HC and APK..makes me feel like a Heart patient with a hole in ðŸ’” and all that......Its sucks🤢
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i cant live without tl anymore!!