Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Bjda for the nice Update👏

It was a irritating and good episode😆 Actually we could sense that Nith is gonna lie-nu but i had one % confident, all goneee😡

@Krishnadev:
Welcome to Thendral Forum....Have fun with us in Forum!😊
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Bjda!!!  I can feel your frustration while updating this episode.

Bhuvana is really cheap.  She plays a double role with her own husband and Laxman is so dumb to even do anything about this.  I really hope she is not Tulasi's mom though she can easily deal with Bazari.

I was surprised that everyone was sitting on the couch at TT house.  I thought Tamil would come inside all angry and start his yelling at Tulasi right away.  He always says that getting a job and getting money is no big deal, yet he does nothing to solve his problems.  Money will not fall from the sky Tamil.  You need to work hard for that.  I want him to suffer and cry like crazy!!!!

Omg....Nitish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What the heck happened to him?????????  Why was he lying?????? Grr...I think Lav and GW called him and made up some story so he would lie to TT.  I felt so bad for Tulasi!!!  And Kumaran put the sad BGM with the violin was so depressing.  Thanga moodilay!!  Atleast they are all gone...

My guess was right, Nitish lies and Tamil yells at Tulasi.  I never expected Tamil to yell at her like that.  She is shocking but it was expected as fighting for TT is something they do every day.

Now he hates Deepa as well and will never listen to Tulasi no matter what she says.  It's good though that Tulasi never said Sudha's name.  The poor thing says that she was in doubt and came up with this on her own.  Arrrggg....I just wanna come to India and yell at Tamil!!

Last week Tulasi shined but the tables turned now.  I think she will either talk to Deepa and Sudha or think about what her teacher said.  She is definitely going to fight back.  I think Tulasi should give big appu to Tamil first.  Just leave him Tulasi. (I can't believe I am saying that) 

Verdict for Tamil: FAIL!

Overall this week ended sad but there is a lot of weekend tension for us. 

Next week..

1)     Why did Nitesh lie?

2)     How will Sudha treat them at her house?
3)     Will Tamil bring them back home?
4)     When is Periappa going to take Lav and Nit home?
5)     What is the next plan from Charu and GW?

Enjoy your weekend guys.  Hopefully Sunday has a good promo.
Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks bjda for the update.

I strongly believe no separation track between TA/Thulasi but problems will continue for Thulasi. I feel Charu did something in this money matter, if it's not Charu then the person who gave the loan to Nithish will approach Periappa/VR (or this can be themselves). Periappa/VR might approach TA to advise him when they go to his house to pick up Nithish/Lav that they are ready for any further help if need arose.This will wipe out the mistrust between TA/Thulasi. Just like how Kumaran showed Nithish just opposite to what we predicted, i guess Sudha will welcome them ask what happened at Thulasi's place. She will start supporting GW and Lav and gather the information she required. This time she might even record GW's conversation with Charu. Nithish never called Thulasi sister all these days, how come suddenly he started calling her now. And Thulasi said he never looked into eyes and spoke which is all true. Lav should feed him chicken & mutton Briyani every day, so he can lie more. In a way it is good that Thulasi is learning from her mistakes. This shows how innocent she is.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is a big loop hole in the way Nitish, lav and GW lied and I dunno who is to be blamed...if it is with the story or if the team missed it...
Actually why TA or MM did not think about this..why should deepa or thulasi be lying about the money matter all of a sudden. GW or TA were telling thulz did not like GW presence...ok if that is agreed with the set of thing that thulz accused her of....what about money matter???
Cant this TA think that lav and nit is also in picture here and doesnt he think that why wd thulasi accuse them when she defttly knows that they wd be going to their house in a day or two...there was no reason that she wd lie here and cant ta think that thulz or deepa wd not bring such a matter to light knowing it consequences that too with no proper evidence...cant he just sense that there is some truth in it....cant he just think that why deepa has to put a blame all of a sudden that too on n and l about money...if anyone with proper brain will think again why his wife was accusing them about the money that too when she was so sure that they wd be anyway moving out....and cant he just thk of one more point...
If thulz wanted to get rid of N and L she cud have easily done it as a deal with periappa in VR case, saying u take them and i will favour you..but she did not...she just told i shall favour you but just forgive them and take back....cant this TA think about it...
So this shd have proved that thulz had no intention to chase N and L and so TA shd have thought why shd she be using this money issue to send them that too without evidence???where is your brain Mr.TA....cant thulasi point out this atleast.....this point is more enough that thulz s at no mistake....dir sir logic missing a ila u will will make this a vital point for TA to understand a???
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Shubba Akka nice point......its all in TA's hand and he should sit & think...as this guy is not even using his stupid brain at all when its needed...it annoys me so much😡...he must talk to Thulasi as they didn't communicate well after that refugee group went there...here i don't think Thulasi will talk to him about this matter again....I think some how this money matter is going to make this brainless TA to think wider sooner or later about what's going around him..as all 3 losers lied together and sang same chorus....maybe that's a reason to bring this issue and a misunderstanding....that too with loop point as you said....

Also isn't this same guy asked Thulasi if she cried...when he went to pick her up @ GW's house on her birthday?....cant he at-least think that?....is he going to support his mother on that too for talking about Thulasi's ran away mother?...i can leave saari & lamp matter as it doesn't got a direct reason to show GW "hates" Thulasi from TA's POV....that's what he said....but is he going to say GW hurting Thulasi using her mom is something that's right?!...

Midnight la after coming to IF....I had a wild thought in terms of GW & Lav...if Sudha didn't let them in...that lying loser shameless trio gang can rent a mansion or palace with that 4 lakhs or they can at-least stay in some five star hotel till that money is gone...so please don't land @ TA's house ever again even in your dreams🤢. Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

There is a big loop hole in the way Nitish, lav and GW lied and I dunno who is to be blamed...if it is with the story or if the team missed it...
Actually why TA or MM did not think about this..why should deepa or thulasi be lying about the money matter all of a sudden. GW or TA were telling thulz did not like GW presence...ok if that is agreed with the set of thing that thulz accused her of....what about money matter???
Cant this TA think that lav and nit is also in picture here and doesnt he think that why wd thulasi accuse them when she defttly knows that they wd be going to their house in a day or two...there was no reason that she wd lie here and cant ta think that thulz or deepa wd not bring such a matter to light knowing it consequences that too with no proper evidence...cant he just sense that there is some truth in it....cant he just think that why deepa has to put a blame all of a sudden that too on n and l about money...if anyone with proper brain will think again why his wife was accusing them about the money that too when she was so sure that they wd be anyway moving out....and cant he just thk of one more point...
If thulz wanted to get rid of N and L she cud have easily done it as a deal with periappa in VR case, saying u take them and i will favour you..but she did not...she just told i shall favour you but just forgive them and take back....cant this TA think about it...
So this shd have proved that thulz had no intention to chase N and L and so TA shd have thought why shd she be using this money issue to send them that too without evidence???where is your brain Mr.TA....cant thulasi point out this atleast.....this point is more enough that thulz s at no mistake....dir sir logic missing a ila u will will make this a vital point for TA to understand a???

I agree wid you shubba...but i don't think that there is a loop hole.  I have a feeling  that TA is pretending not to believe thuls. Probably, TA is trying to teach thuls a lesson - not to believe  others blindly and to be more  cautious if  she wants to accuse a person

Indirectly, he is teaching her a lesson and giving her a chance to gather information against these devils. And i don't think the team will portrait the hero to be dummy piece all the time. I think TA is keeping quiet and observing what is happening around him.❓

I strongly believe there will not be any separation track between T&t but of course problems will be continuing. In a way thuls is learning through her mistakes. This incident shows us how innocent she is.. Pavam Thuls.

However,the way and style TA is using to teach her an invaluable lesson is a major yet great treatment for pathetic Thuls and for the petrified viewers. Anyway, no one has the ability to be so trustworthy towards naive Thuls except for patient Mr Ta. Now, he has changed his style to admonish Thuls before gifting her wid anything.This makes Thuls much much more valiant and she is slowly understanding how the world around her is.Futhermore, she also knows the disposition of people around her.Let's hope that for the positive side of everything.....😊
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@mini - i dont thk he s acting....i suppose he s still in doubt with the money issue...he s confused as in who s at mistake...now it is between Nitish and deepa....there is no reason for deepa to lie and if TA is mad at her for this when they meet...I bet deepa wd ask the same thing as she was also there at the meeting with perippa.....lets c..if he thinks abt Vr issue he will understand thulz did not lie.

But he cud not understand why T was accuaing GW as everything happened when he was not there and as someone said the saree matter and lamp issues cant prove the hatredness Gw has on thulz....
He might think that thulz was not happy charu being there and GW highlighted it to him too and as charu's name was stressed by T...he might think T accusing GW was bcos thulz doubts charu and to add to it she already exposed her doubts abt charu to him once.

If the money issue is giving clear pic abt GW/lav and Nit TA wd start trusting T and his views about GW might change. But again this issue will not prove him the points against GW by T...bcos in money issue charu s not involved. He will understand his mom only after knowing abt C thru periappa I guess...lets c
@shubba i agree that ta knows GW and lav is capable and if thul heard thro her ears and see it thro eyes he would have believed only thul...But now thul situation is helpless..And again and again ppl started saying ta and t ll seperated...OMG cant these ppl understand the concept of thendral...Whatever puyal comes ta ll never thul and if he leave her it is like leaving his soul...😭😭...Either he would come to know thro himself or thro perippa only....either these two gg to happen...and since thul action is over...now ta as we used to admire
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Bjda!

I regret watching the epi.. BP erinadhu thaan miccham.

Nitish and lav - just go dig a hole and bury urselves alive. no point in u living.

GW - just hang urself and die.

TA - be ready to do that when u get to know the truth. How dare u say such aweful things to Thuls 😡😡

Thuls - be strong, all u have to do now is just SHUT up... dun talk anything to anyone including TA... just ignore him.... nee undu un velai undu nu iru.. one fine day he'll come back to u appo pesina podhum... u r just wasting ur energy and time screaming at this USELESS creatures..... intha nerathula nee padichena un knowledge increase aagum un kanavaadhu palikum 😃
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update bjda
Nitish proved to be lavanya's husband. and this lavanya is going to get torture from her MIL...
what I feel is without GW, Charu TA and T is going to be seperate in the same house in that dir will put another new BGM romba nallachu TA and T song kettu
if TA wants to know the truth means one possible prediction is there, Lavanya by mistake shd hav missed one bundle of cash in the locker so this will make Tamil to realise the truth behind his mom and sister
Edited by Rishi87 - 13 years ago