Uravugal

Uravugal Apr 11 -15 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hareramk

First, sorry to post this request information here.

Yesterday, on the occasion of tamil New year, I came to know that Singer Chitra's only daughter Nandana slipped into swimming pool reached the feet of god at the age of eight. God gave Nandana  to Chitra after she hanged for kid for about 15 years. This is a heavy disaster in her life which can not be compensated with anything.

I request everyone to pray for soul of small kid and Chitra and her husband to have courage and build mental strength to bear this incident.

I sincerely pray god to give her kid in some or other form (reminded me  of Bommu kutty ammavukku film) to make her forget this incident.

Request to the director: Take this incident as a lesson and do not portray and child abuse, abortion, misconception, loss of child life. It is unbearable. Do not show any such scene in the serial.

Kindly save Chitra and Swetha's kid. Even though serail is not a real life, the scene might affect many affected people like Singer Chitra in our small tamil community whoever watch this serial. Try not to hurt anyone.

If possible in your story line make Chitra get girl baby and name her Nandana. Let this is be tribute to 6 time national award winner Chitra's daughter Nandana.

Thanks for posting this....I am moving your ;ost to a new thread....so that other viewers can see this post....hope you don't mind me doing this without your permission.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal Apr 11 -15 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Thanks SC - Swetha enga appan Kuthirukkul illai nnu ennamO
pannittinga.......Kaigeyi reaction epdi irukkumO ?? Paavam Nithya Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_nithyamkvatina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
ayo neenga SC nu koopidumbodellam...I think it is some body else.....ippothaan enakku ninaivu vandathu.......

SC =  Sodappal Charkaravardhini .....( damaaalllllllll)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkveclat

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Atina.

Thala - ungaLaala mattumE indha rangela damaal a mudiyum... ROFLROFLROFL  adhu eppadi unga title marandhu pOchchu...or too many titles to remember;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

ayo neenga SC nu koopidumbodellam...I think it is some body else.....ippothaan enakku ninaivu vandathu.......

SC =  Sodappal Charkaravardhini .....( damaaalllllllll)

Roja sings -

House coat Varinji Kattu
Sandai pOlanthu Kattu

Athu epdi naan kudutha title ai marakkalaam???? Amma kelunga, Ayya kelunga
ellarum intha aniyayathai paarunga......

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks atina..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top