Uravugal

Uravugal Apr 11 -15 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Roja..

Vasanthi unakku irukku appu one day by your own chella bro..

Visa your aim is varisu na.. that is on its way.. why do you want to spoil the harmony at home?? Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal Apr 11 -15 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

thanks roja for the updates

good Visalam didn't hear what they spoke. but why Visalam is now hating chitu this much. because of her now visalam is getting warris(es).

Vasanthi is changing into another villi. old villian villis are not changing only negative characters are increasing.Cry

ivunga therunthavae mattangala.Cry

rojapoooo

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Atinamma..

Mangalam is more irritating than visalam...
Rendu perayum naadu kadathina nallarukkum...

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thanks SC - habba daa..... veedu thappichuthu.... at least Odane Odane muzhichikkiraangale, thank God

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks atina..

So Vasnathi and Visa's plan busss for time being..  LOL

atina

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Atinama.

Not enough punishement for Vasanthi. now she will scheme even more with her brother.

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hareramk

First, sorry to post this request information here.

Yesterday, on the occasion of tamil New year, I came to know that Singer Chitra's only daughter Nandana slipped into swimming pool reached the feet of god at the age of eight. God gave Nandana  to Chitra after she hanged for kid for about 15 years. This is a heavy disaster in her life which can not be compensated with anything.

I request everyone to pray for soul of small kid and Chitra and her husband to have courage and build mental strength to bear this incident.

I sincerely pray god to give her kid in some or other form (reminded me  of Bommu kutty ammavukku film) to make her forget this incident.

Request to the director: Take this incident as a lesson and do not portray and child abuse, abortion, misconception, loss of child life. It is unbearable. Do not show any such scene in the serial.

Kindly save Chitra and Swetha's kid. Even though serail is not a real life, the scene might affect many affected people like Singer Chitra in our small tamil community whoever watch this serial. Try not to hurt anyone.

If possible in your story line make Chitra get girl baby and name her Nandana. Let this is be tribute to 6 time national award winner Chitra's daughter Nandana.

I wholeheartedly endorse what you say. and also showing kids being exploited to beg like in chellamE..revenge in the form of forced abortion, etc. i know these things happen in real life but it pains to see it shown on screen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hareramk_SK_

hareramk

hareramk

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I agree with you swash, it is happening in one or two places in real life. By showing it on screen makes it to happen at 20 or 40 places. Director should understand this.

AS Sir: Kindly forward this message to your director. I am really grateful to you for this kind help.

_SK_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top