MG FF - Sneaking into Her Bedroom (Finished) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
When....when...when.....when...waiting...waiting...waiting........for ur update............loved the part......plz don't keep us hanging.................
Read it again and loved it again....update soon
Ver nice.....lovely,softly touched...........loved every single one.....

really really good...i can't wait to read how maan appears before her again...great job!

awsum....
add me to ur pm list...
Love the way she melts when she's near Maan .....great update ...plz keep going .....😊
You guys have NO IDEA how excited I am about this update...I'm going to be quiet now...just read it! Lol.

"Geet!" Tej called from downstairs.

"Yes, Tej Veerji!" Geet called as she fastened her earring and ran towards the balcony.

"I have to go run some errands in the city, much like yesterday. I need you to pick up a couple things from the market while I'm gone. Biji was going to go but she is not feeling well today." Tej explained.

"But Tej Veerji, the chores-"

"Pammi will take care of it." Tej said dismissively. "You just do the job you've been asked to do. "

"Yes, Tej Veerji." Geet replied as she walked downstairs.

"Now the new driver - Lucky's friend - what's his name?" Tej snapped his fingers.

"Balwant Singh." Geet answered.

"Right! He will be accompanying you to the market. If he causes you any trouble, you report back to me. Understand?" Tej towered over her.

"Yes, Tej Veerji."

"Good, now carry on. There's lots to be done." Tej walked away.

Geet grabbed her purse and walked through the main door. She came up to the car and sat inside, Maan was already waiting.

"Maan?" Geet tapped his shoulder.

"Madam?" The driver turned around.

"Oh sssorry bhai saab. I thought you were someone else."

The driver shrugged and drove Geet to the market. As the day went on, she grew more and more convinced that yesterday's meeting with Maan had only been a figment of her imagination.

On the drive home Geet tapped his shoulder again one more time. "Bhai saab, aap ka naam kya hai?"

"Balwant Singh madam. Anything else?" The driver asked.

"No, thanks." Geet fell back on her seat. Babaji, I've gone insane.

The driver pulled up in the driveway and opened the door for Geet. "Geet madam, I'll take your belongings inside but I've been told to send you to the outhouse."

"The outhouse?" Geet asked.

"Yes madam." The driver took the remaining bags and walked into the house.

Geet walked around to the outhouse behind. It had been a long time since she stepped foot into the outhouse. It contained all of Tej Veerji and Lucky's toys from their childhood. Some of hers as well. She would often stay at Masji's house for days at a time, just playing around with Tej Veerji and Lucky.

Geet opened the double doors and walked into complete darkness. A hand held hers up and guided her towards the...toy room? No, the room beside the toy room. What's beside the toy room....that's just an empty room!

The hand guided her into the room and sat her on the chair. A projection in front of her appeared soon afterwards. 3, 2, 1 it read.

"Geet, smile to the camera!" A voice said. A younger Geet had her face to the camera.

"NO!" She screamed.

"Geet's just angry because I stoll her doll." A younger Tej appeared in the frame.

Geet pushed him and stuck her tongue out.

"How's my Geet Beti?" Darji appeared and picked her up.

"Tej Veerji stole my doll!" Geet said and pointed to the left.

"Aw, is that so?" Darji asked and laughed.

"What if I were to say that I got you a new doll?" A woman on the right questioned.

Geet looked to the right and immediately, her face lit up. She reached her hands towards the woman. The woman passed Darji the doll and Geet jumped into her arms.

"Uff Geet." The camera jerked to the right to show the woman.

Geet hugged her close and the woman kissed her on the top of her head.

"I love you Dadi." Geet said in her same innocent voice.

"I love you too munchkin." Geet's Dadi said and squeezed Geet's nose between her fingers. Geet squealed with delight.

"So what are you going to name this new doll of yours?" Dadi asked.

"Rajjot is a nice name." Darji offered.

"Rajji!" Geet replied.

"Geet Beti, Rajjot is a-" Dadi glared at him. "Rajji is a perfect name," he finished.

"I think so too." Dadi smiled.

"Geet!" Another woman called.

"AAYI MASIJI!" Geet shouted. She slid out of Dadi's arms and ran to the right. The image on the screen turned a solid blue.

The projector went off and the lights came on. In Geet's lap was...Rajji.

Geet sniffed. She picked up the doll and hugged it as tight as she could.

Maan came down to his knees in front of her and wiped her tears away.

Geet flung herself into his arms and clung to him tightly with the doll in one hand.

Maan stroked her hair soothingly from the back until she let go of him.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" Maan looked her in the eyes.

"You never asked." Geet said, still sniffing. "Besides, Babaji took one Dadi away only to give me another. Who am I to complain?"

"May I see Rajji?" Maan asked in effort to get Geet to stop crying.

"Sure." Geet passed Rajji over and wiped her tears with her sleeve. Staring at Maan with those innocent eyes, it was almost like she was a kid again.

"She's beautiful." Maan said, looking directly at Geet.

"I know." Geet said and stroked the doll's hair.

"Maan sir, Maan sir!" The supposed Balwant Singh called from the door. "They are calling Geet madam."

"Go." Maan said.

Geet got up from the chair and Maan passed Rajji over to her.

"Hurry!" Balwant Singh called again.

Geet walked slowly towards the door with Rajji in hand. She stopped before going to take a look at Maan.

He was staring at her with his eyes glowing.

Geet ran back, straight into his arms. The force almost caused Maan to tumble over.

"Geet madam!" Balwant Singh called, growing impatient.

"I love you." Geet said and kissed him on the cheek. She darted out the door without bothering to look back.

Maan touched the place on his cheek where Geet had kissed him and looked towards the door. "I love you too."

Kaisa tha?😃
Jasman
me again!

wow...so it took me long enough...he he...sorry 😳😳...but im here now 😃😃...tauba...where did MSK go...oops...i mean Balwant Singh (our Ballu) go? yeh naya driver kaun hai 😲😲😲...the flashback was awesome...Rajji ko dol bana diya 😆😆😆 that was too cute!! 😆😆😆...and now it explains why she carried the doll with her..that was heart warming!! sad/happy tears 😭😭😭...and the ILU!! awww!! too cute!! happy tears for sure!!! 😭😭😭😭

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago

awwwww...you are on a roll....i loved it...it was such a sweet thought....keep it up!

OMG! That was soooo senty .. I was like on the verge of happy tears!!

So we got to hear about Geet's Daadima .. awww at the comment about her having Maan's Daadi as hers .. :)

This was a really sweet update .. loved the kiss and I love you's at the end!

Great going Jas!! :)

Z