MG FF - Sneaking into Her Bedroom (Finished) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣 im laughing cuz i just called you Mommy for ordering me to read this update before showing my chehra on MSN again...and in the PM i opened...you were calling me Mommy (or called for your Mommy?) ...🤣🤣🤣🤣...one hell of a confused rishta we've got going 😉😉😉

dude...the tik...thump...thing...awesome!! heart vs clock...i LOVE it...im gonna use it one of these days...kya ideas hai mashallah 👏👏👏👏...MSK tusi great ho!! ha ha...choroon ke tarha aate ho aapni hi biwi se milne 🤣🤣🤣 pyaar mein kaise kaise papad belne padte hai...ha ha😛😛😛😛...OMG!! bringing Geet's hand to his heart...*jaz melting!!*...omg...pins on a desk...did not see that coming...he he...but as Mireen said the other day on FB...maan pe ek bhi kharoj aaya naa...toh Geet dauri chali aayega!! 😳😳😳😳....AHHH!! forehead kiss...forehead kiss...FOREHEAD KISS!!! *thud* 😲😲😲😲😲😲...LOVED IT!!! ha ha...Kulwant singh!! ha ha 😆😆😆...

JAZ

Before you guys even start reading a word...I think its important for you to know that without Jaz (jnawaz) there would be no Maaneet scenes in this update what-so-ever. I dont even think there would be an update without her. Jaz, thank you so much, (DONT YOU DARE THROW A SHOE AT ME!) for making Maaneet come to life and helping me through my writer's block every 5 minutes lol. And thank you to YOU GUYS! For encouraging me to continue! I can only call it an FF now because of you guys....wow Im writing an FF!!!😃 I hope you guys like this...   

Babaji...Babaji....Babaji...please help me...

"Geet, are you okay?" Pammi asked her.

Babaji, are you listening up there?

Pammi snapped her fingers. "GEET!"

Geet jumped. "Haan...haan Pammi Bhabhi?"

"I've been calling you for so long now. Which alternate universe were you lost in?" Pammi joked.

"Oh its nothing like that Pammi Bhabhi, I was just thinking...about something." Geet said slowly.

Pammi sighed. "Geet, I know how much you miss Maan but you heard what I said yesterday. Love has no value here. On the other side, you know how much Tej and I care about you. You're in safe hands and you can always count on us."

Geet gave Pammi a hug. "I know...but I still-"

"Miss him?" Pammi finished.

"Yeah." Geet replied. Pammi had no idea about last night's events and she wanted to keep it that way.

"Don't worry hun." Pammi hugged her back. "As they say, time heals all wounds."

"GEET! KAHAN HO TUM?!" Masi yelled at the top her lungs.

"AAYI!" Geet answered. "Pammi Bhabhi-"

"Go Geet." Pammi answered simply.

Geet ran to the dining room as fast as she could. She entered and saw Masiji standing there with her hands on her hips. She was not pleased.

"Yes Masiji?" Geet asked.

"Geet, you know Balwant Singh will be here any second and nothing is ready! Where is all the food and dishes?"

"I was just about to bring it out Masiji, honest."

"I know Geet but you know how close Lucky and woh Balwant Singh have gotten over the past couple days. We like to treat our guests with respect. We want to have the food ready and everything in order before he steps foot into the house. Do you understand Geet beta?" Masi finished.

"Yes Masiji, completely." Geet replied with her head down.

"Good now go finish up before he gets here." Masi patted her on the shoulder.

"Yes Masiji." Geet walked back to the kitchen. "Pammi Bhabhi!"

"Yes?" Pammi smiled with her arm resting on the counter.

"Pammi Bhabhi, you know how much work there is left to be done! And you're-" Geet looked around at the food in trays ready to be taken out into the dining room.

Pammi laughed. "You can thank me later. Now go, before you get into more trouble."

Geet smiled and hugged Pammi again. "Thanks Bhabhi!" She shouted over her shoulder as she carried the first two trays into the dining room.

Geet kept herself distracted as she worked on setting the table and carrying the food from the kitchen to the dining room. As soon as she finished she walked back to the kitchen and rested her arm on the counter. Phew!

Knock, knock.

"I'll get it!" Lucky answered as he ran down the stairs.

"Oye Balwant Singh! How are you man?" Lucky asked as he hugged Maan.

"I'm good Lucky Paaji." Maan hugged him back.

"Balwant bete, aao. This is your house as well now."

"Thanks Masiji." Maan touched her feet.

"Jeete raho beta. Now come into the dining room, the food as already been prepared." Masi guided him.

Geet watched everyone get settled from the wall that seperated the dining room and kitchen. As Maan got closer and closer, she felt her heart rate speed up.

"Uh, where's Tej Paaji?" Maan looked around.

"Oh Tej Paaji!" Lucky answered, "he had some work to do in the city. He won't be back until tomorrow morning."

"Oh, that's too bad." Maan smiled to himself as he poured himself a plate of parathas, daal and vegetables.

Everyone was silent for the first couple of minutes as they enjoyed their food. Geet snuck a peak from behind the wall to see Maan and Lucky facing her. She couldn't help but watch. Right when Maan looked up, she backed away from the wall. She squished the end of the dupatta as she tried to calm herself down.

"This is great Masiji, living in Mumbai for so long its been a long time since I've had a home cooked meal." Maan spoke up, looking at the wall that Geet was hiding behind.

Masi smiled. "I can imagine Beta. But thank you, I will surely pass the message on."

"If I may ask Masiji, who made this delightful meal?" Maan asked between spoonfuls.

"Oh, Geet Beti did. She is my niece, just came to live with us a while ago from Hoshairpur."

"Oh, you don't say!" Maan feigned surprise.

"Yes," Masiji replied, "wait, didn't you say your hometown is Hoshairpur as well?"

"Yes it Masiji." Maan smiled.

"Oh that's wonderful Beta." Masiji replied.

Everyone was silent afterwards and continued to finish their meals. Maan wiped his face with a handkerchief. "That was great Masiji, Lucky. Thank you for inviting me."

"Why are you being so formal yaar!" Lucky slapped him on the shoulder. "You know this is your house as much as it is mine."

Maan laughed. "Of course, but I really should be heading out now. Before it gets to late."

"Now, now." Masiji replied, "you don't think we would let you leave without dessert did you?" She turned towards the kitchen. "Geet! Bring the rasmalai!"

Geet squished her already scrunched up dupatta even harder. What am I going to do now? Geet backed up from the counter right into Pammi who was walking into the kitchen. Geet looked at her with hopeful eyes.

Pammi sighed. "I'm on it."

"GEET!" Masi called again.

Maan kept a watch on the wall while Lucky was saying something about a driver's license. Maan nodded his head every few seconds. "Ji Lucky Paaji."

"Perfect and oh! Right on time, here comes Pammi Bhabhi with the rasmalai."

"Pammi?" Masiji asked, "I called Geet to come serve the rasmalai."

"I know, I'm sorry. Geet was busy cleaning up so I thought I'd come." Pammi smiled to everyone as she put the bowls down.

Masi considered this for a moment. "Chalo teek hai. Balwant Beta? What are you waiting for? Please, start us off."

"Sure Masiji." Maan took a spoonful. "It's perfect."

Masi smiled. "Yeh hui na baat!"

Pammi smiled once more and headed back to her room knowing that Geet would require no more of her help. She had a lot of cleaning and ironing to do before Tej came back tomorrow.

After everyone finished, Maan started to get up and take a couple of dishes along with him.

"Balwant Beta? Why are you taking the dishes? Geet will be out in just a moment." Masi said disapprovingly.

"Masiji, you have been saying this entire time how this is my house as well. Give me a chance to show it." Maan picked up the rest of the dishes.

"How nice of you." Masi smiled. "Now, I'm heading off to bed. It's quite late for me and there's still lots to be done tomorrow."

"Yaar, I have a couple things to take care of as well but I should be done by the time you take all these dishes to Geet. I'll meet you outside okay?" Lucky asked while heading for the door.
            "Sure." Maan said. He picked up the remaining dishes and put them in a tray. He carried them into the kitchen and placed them in the sink. He looked around for Geet but she wasn't there.

Bedroom. He thought. He snuck up quietly to Geets bedroom where the door was open. She wasn't there either. Where is she?

After Maan looked around the top floor and main floor, he head out in defeat.

"Lucky Paaji!" Maan called. "I'm going to be heading out now. And it looks like its about to rain as well."

"I think that might be the best thing. But do stop by tomorrow to finish the rest of the formalities regarding the driver's license." Lucky said looking down at his car.

"Formalities?" Maan asked confused.

"The ones I was explaining to you before dessert." Lucky looked up. "Before Pammi Bhabhi walked in'"

"Right! Sure." Maan replied.

"Great." Lucky shook Maan's hand.

"So I'll see you ' Lucky Paaji, do you mind if I use the washroom really quick before I go?" Maan looked up at the roof.

"Sure go ahead." Lucky answered. "It's your house remember. I'll see you tomorrow. I'll be heading in to sleep after I'm done."

"See you Lucky Paaji." Lucky lifted his hand up in acknowledgment.

Maan ran back into the house and snuck up onto the roof. Just as he stepped out it started to rain.

"Oh NO!" Geet cried as she scurried to get the clothes off that she just hung up. Maan walked up behind her as she still scrambled around. He slid his hands around her waist and pulled her back before she even had time to react.

Before he could pull her closer, she broke his hold and tried to run away. She slipped on her dupatta and began to fall.

Maan wrapped his arms around her once again. He pulled her up gently and kept his arms around her waist. Geet kept her head down.

"I'll never let you fall." Maan whispered.

Geet looked up to see the honesty reflected in his eyes. Shown almost as strong as the love he has for her. She could feel tears starting to sting her eyes. At least its raining, he'll never know.

Maan pulled her in with one hand and wiped her tears with the other. "I may not be able to see your tears but Geet, I can feel them. Just like I can feel your love and your anger. Geet, be as angry at me as you want but every tear you shed is like a burning needle in my heart."

Geet couldn't help but cry harder. Knowingly, Maan pulled her into his chest and she wrapped her arms around his waist.

She buried her face into his chest after what felt like eternity.

Maan knew she was not about to let go. He picked her up while her face was still buried in his chest and her eyes closed.

He checked for anybody walking around the hall and made his way towards Geet's bedroom.

Maan walked into the bedroom with Geet in his arms. He laid her gently on the bed and turned to leave when he saw that she held his hand in her own.

She pulled his hand closer and held it close to her face. He used his finger to gently stroke her cheek as she closed her eyes.

She moved to the side and Maan snuggled in right beside her. She stretched out the same hand she was holding and rested her head on his arm, right under his chin.

Maan kissed her forehead and wrapped his free hand around her waist.

Geet fell asleep in her husband's arms, finally finding her serenity after so many sleepless nights.

Sigh....missing Maaneet. But anyway, I hope you guys liked the update...kinda nervous to hear your comments and kinda anxious at the same time. Thanks for being so supportive though 😃
Jasman
Edited by GeetHSP - 12 years ago
me me me!! yay..me first!! he he

did u see...did u see? you are in between a jaz sandwich..my comment is on top and below your update 😉😉 too funny...any way...and btw...tu toh zaroor pitthi...zaroor pitthi...but...you are right...having a shout out on a FF/SS is totally different...im on cloud nine at this point 😍...LOVE YOU!! and just for the record...the ideas were ALL yours..i simply added a little word art 😳....

now to update

oh btw...PROMO i cant get enough...he he...

NOW to the update...

haye...Geet babaji se phirse baatein karne lag gaye...good good...very good...things are getting back to normal 😉😉😉...im just saying...i love how Pammi understands Geet...how at least she sees Geet's love for Maan and doesnt nazar andaz it...unlike the rest of the brutes (aka Teji and Lucky 😡) i think Pammi needs a hug 🤗 pata nahin kaunsi manhoos ghadi mein uski shaadi Teji se hua tha...Teji loh aur crazy Biji muft 😆😆😆...ek baath hai...why is the family all treating Ballu to dinner? 🤔...thats weird no? i mean...lucky didnt want to dance with the driver...aab uske saath khana khayega? 😛😛😛...im just giving you a hard time 😃...loved how you brought out Pammi and Geet's relationship...👏👏👏...humara continental khane wala MSK eating hardcore Punjabi khana shana...haw 😲😲😲...i still want the rasmali...been wanting it since we talked...😭😭😭...Massi ji ki toh main! yeh Geet ke peeche kyun padi hai 😡😡😡 Laachi ka kya hua..kahaan margayi...why is Geet to do everything? 😡😡...dupatta slip...DUPATTA SLIP ...our old match maker is back!! eeek...burning needle in the heart 😳😳😳...and she found serenity in his arms...loved it!! 👏👏👏👏

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago
OMG OMG OMG
Jas n Jaz lol u r both geniuses!!!
THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!
luv how u did a FF soooo quick!!!
cv's should take some ideas 4rm u!!
hope 2 c more written updates 4rm u soon coz ur SUPERB at it!!!
:D
xx

Originally posted by KhanJaz

OMG OMG OMG
Jas n Jaz lol u r both geniuses!!!
THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!
luv how u did a FF soooo quick!!!
cv's should take some ideas 4rm u!!
hope 2 c more written updates 4rm u soon coz ur SUPERB at it!!!
:D
xx

*Jas and Jaz bow for the crowd* Lol, thank you so much!😃 We really appreciate it. Seriously. Lol, so sweet of you to say😊
OMG JAS! This was amazing !! Exactly in tune with their characters.. hayeee I wish Geet melts in his arms just like this soon!!!

Wonderful !! Wait so if this is an FF .. does that mean you'll continue :P??

Z

awwww...that was really good...please continue...thanks!

Hayeee....kitna  pyara update tha...hope this really happens in the show..Yaar Jas tumhe nervous hone ki koi zarurat nahi..evryone's gonna admire ur work..and thanx for continuing..agle update ke intazaar mein hoon
awesome update ...  i hope the CVs reads this and take some ideas

plzz continue soon and add me to the PM list 

love
Sana
Jasman...............plz don't stop now.......u do have a way with words...simple and effective......update soon and plz plz plz plz plz pm me........