Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Mrs.KaranKundra

Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
he better! (:

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will KSA accept Arjuhi's love? (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
he will expect eventually i m sureBig smile

Edited by manoj589 - 08 April 2011 at 9:47pm

--rama--

--rama--

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I think KSA accept Arjuhi love, he can understand how much  Arjun loves Arohi  & Arohi love Arjun.  he consider their loveeeeeeeeee.....

i hope gauri expose jaldiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmh2lover

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
dont knw abt daddu...
bt i thnk rajveer will find out gauri's truth n realize arjuhi's love !!

22nisha.c

Groupbie

22nisha.c

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
It looked like his perspective for Arjun and Arjun-Arohi's love and relationship was changing when Arjun and Arohi and Chachu were talking and looked like he was being affected by the love he was seeing Between Arjun and Arohi. I felt as if the change in KSA has already started. He was not as rigid as he use to be earlier.
Lets hope fpr the best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmh2lover

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
After seeind ksa's expression... Even i felt that ksa might accept arjuhis love.... Bt i hope that gauri doesnt influence ksa against arjuhi.....

Spiahwe

Groupbie

Spiahwe

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh2lover

@idunno

I think he will just realize their love, but I don't know how Arohi will see the video because she is going to go back home with Arjun and leave it there. I was thinking that Rajveer might find it!

hopefully, gauri's truth comes out, she is so annoying! The girl needs to move on and get over Arjun. He will never be hers

Maybe after arohi leaves rajveer will want to watch arohi's old birthday and stuff and find that cd...

I think Gauri will be exposed and Rajveer will get on Arohi's side and it wont be hard to believe Gauri is bad because of the expression KSA gave when Arjun made the comment about chachi... bada maja aata hai when arjun says chachi......

Edited by Spiahwe - 08 April 2011 at 11:54pm

lara3110

IF-Rockerz

lara3110

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I felt the way KSA was watching Arjun and Arohi and their concern for each other in the last episode, that he will accept their love. 

He also looked at Gauri, when Arjun addressed her as Chachi.  KSA is very sharp and will definitely try to analyse this.

Arjun is smart, he must have sensed that somebody was watching them when he and Arohi were talking in the bedroom on her birthday.  So they took immediate action and Arohi covered herself completely whilst sleeping. 

Arjun is a Don and a smart one too, RPS also thinks so and trust him completely to handle his business. So you see, Arjun has a 6th sense and figured out who the actual culprit was.

I hope somebody finds the tape and exposes her soon. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.