Will KSA accept Arjuhi's love?

Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode dadu's expressions were weird when watching Arjun and Arohi. I don't know if he is shocked at their love or angry. He either sees that they love eachother or thinks Arjun is still bad for Arohi. What do you guys think, will he accept their love?Edited by kmh2lover - 12 years ago
Arohi's grandpa, kartar Singh ahluwalia
ohh lol.. my bad.. im bad with names😳 but coming back to the question. i think he eventually will but before that he will crreate a big drama.. i mean he was positive when Arjun tried to change himself.. but judging him from the last couple of episodes [didnt watch todais yet], i think he will be part of the great wall between Ajun and Arohii
From KSA's expression in last episode I think he is going to consider their love and will suspect Gauri for ploting against them and will try to investigate.
secondly I recon  fight between 2 cats are on
operation gauri is unsuccessful,
operation Arjuhi will start now to expose gauri, Aarohi will find out video tap and will prove her and Arjuna's  innocence and will expose Gauri
what u guys think?

@idunno

I think he will just realize their love, but I don't know how Arohi will see the video because she is going to go back home with Arjun and leave it there. I was thinking that Rajveer might find it!

hopefully, gauri's truth comes out, she is so annoying! The girl needs to move on and get over Arjun. He will never be hers

I think Dadu is starting to believe that Arjun and Arohi really love each other, that this is no longer about revenge or about hurting others. Dadu saw the good in Arjun before and its possible he is seeing it again. I hope Dadu has seen how much Arjun loves Arohi, just look at his condition just to come see Arohi.

I think he sees that they are in love with each other, hes a smart man, I hope he doesn't fall in Gauri's trap- and thinks the positive for his grand-daughter!
he will expect eventually i m sure😃Edited by manoj589 - 12 years ago
I think KSA accept Arjuhi love, he can understand how much  Arjun loves Arohi  & Arohi love Arjun.  he consider their loveeeeeeeeee.....

i hope gauri expose jaldiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
dont knw abt daddu...
bt i thnk rajveer will find out gauri's truth n realize arjuhi's love !!