Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kmh2lover

Groupbie

kmh2lover

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
In today's episode dadu's expressions were weird when watching Arjun and Arohi. I don't know if he is shocked at their love or angry. He either sees that they love eachother or thinks Arjun is still bad for Arohi. What do you guys think, will he accept their love?

Edited by kmh2lover - 08 April 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will KSA accept Arjuhi's love?" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pori

IF-Dazzler

Pori

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
who is KSA?? Confused

kmh2lover

Groupbie

kmh2lover

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Arohi's grandpa, kartar Singh ahluwalia

Pori

IF-Dazzler

Pori

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
ohh lol.. my bad.. im bad with namesEmbarrassed but coming back to the question. i think he eventually will but before that he will crreate a big drama.. i mean he was positive when Arjun tried to change himself.. but judging him from the last couple of episodes [didnt watch todais yet], i think he will be part of the great wall between Ajun and Arohii

idunno

IF-Dazzler

idunno

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
From KSA's expression in last episode I think he is going to consider their love and will suspect Gauri for ploting against them and will try to investigate.
secondly I recon  fight between 2 cats are on
operation gauri is unsuccessful,
operation Arjuhi will start now to expose gauri, Aarohi will find out video tap and will prove her and Arjuna's  innocence and will expose Gauri
what u guys think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.ctasharose

kmh2lover

Groupbie

kmh2lover

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
@idunno

I think he will just realize their love, but I don't know how Arohi will see the video because she is going to go back home with Arjun and leave it there. I was thinking that Rajveer might find it!

hopefully, gauri's truth comes out, she is so annoying! The girl needs to move on and get over Arjun. He will never be hers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indianamericankkkk1212

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

I think Dadu is starting to believe that Arjun and Arohi really love each other, that this is no longer about revenge or about hurting others. Dadu saw the good in Arjun before and its possible he is seeing it again. I hope Dadu has seen how much Arjun loves Arohi, just look at his condition just to come see Arohi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.ckmh2loverindianamerican

Kudi_NextDoor

Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I think he sees that they are in love with each other, hes a smart man, I hope he doesn't fall in Gauri's trap- and thinks the positive for his grand-daughter!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmh2lover

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.