Navya

AnAya/Anant&Navya/Cry for me FF/Chap 3 - Page 5 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

purple_rose

Groupbie

purple_rose

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
A/N: Hello there, sweetie pies! Thank you so much for commenting guys! Big smile I am so surprised that some of you actually imagined the characters in Chapter 2 in front of you. I must say it was a very difficult chapter to write. But after reading all your comments, it was truly worth it. So here comes the boring old warning note. You're going to be seeing it for a while... Wink

Warning Note: Story contains coarse language and violence. If any of these things offend you PLEASE DO NOT READ. Story is NOT suitable for young readers. Also, I do not own the characters, I just puppet them around. ;)

Irrelevant Note: I am able to update more often since it's half term and school doesn't start till 26th April. Also, you all can be expecting a super long chapter on Friday 29th April. Well, first of all school's off on that day and also it's the Royal Wedding of Prince William & Catherine Middleton! DancingThey all gave us a free holiday in London! Whoopie for me and you! Party

Over to you Anant...

Chapter 3

Anant's Point of View

I stood impatiently underneath the shelter area as the rain battered down on the marble floor in front of me. I couldn't imagine anyone so desperate as I was for the clock to strike eight. It was only a few minutes and neither Ritika, Appy or Navya had arrived. I turned to Ranvir who was also busy gazing out at the bustling crowd surrounding the two coaches. 

"Are you sure Ritika's coming?" I asked turning my attention back to the entrance of the college. There were hardly any students arriving now and I was getting angry. Anyone would be angry if they were the first person to arrive before the college gates even opened. My legs were aching and sore but I didn't care.

"She said her mom already signed the slip," said Ranvir not turning to face me once. "I wonder if she's stuck at Navya's house."

"Why would she be stuck there?" I asked fully knowing the answer.

"Well, obviously, Navya's not allowed to do basic teenager stuff like us," he replied scrunching up his nose. "I'd go mad if I were Navya. Hey, there they are!" 

He didn't wait for me as he went racing down to the entrance without opening up his umbrella. He opened the door of the car before it even stopped and out jumped Ritika straight into his arms. Love birds. They talked for a few minutes and Ritika seemed genuinely upset which obviously meant one thing. She was not coming. 

Sighing sadly, I hoped I was not going either. Her parents were not allowing her to go to a stupid trip and here I was planning to ask her hand in marriage. Her dad would probably stab me or something and my father would shoot me on the back. Two attacks and two outcomes. Death and separation from Navya. I shuddered.

"Oi, Anant! Come over here, dude!" said Ranvir gesturing me with his hand to join him. I looked for my umbrella and noticed him sharing it with Ritika. They both were chatting happily. So much for getting wet. I raced towards him and nearly pushed him out of the shelter of the umbrella. 

"Hi, Anant!" sang Ritika, smiling brightly. I wondered why she was suddenly smiling now that she saw me. Did she have a crush on me? I mentally kicked myself for being so self-conscious not realizing that she was dating my best friend.

"Hi, Ritika. You alone?" I asked not mentioning anyone's name. I knew teenage girls loved to gossip on trivial issues. Well I wouldn't give her a chance. 

Ritika shook her head. "Navya's in the car. And Appy's not coming!" she said in a cheerless tone while my heart sang out and my lips turned into a smile. Ranvir eyed me suspiciously but I quickly relaxed my lips. Wow, maybe I shouldn't underestimate circumstances. I was suddenly scared as I was this close to returning back home. 

"Everyone on the bus - NOW!" yelled the driver who had clearly become frustrated with everyone monkeying around. A boy jumped down from the top of the bus splashing Ranvir with the puddle. I couldn't help but chuckle at the state of Ranvir. 

"Navya! Come out of the car, now!" commanded Ritika who had the door opened and was bending down to peer inside. She held my umbrella in the other hand. 

"Navya, will you quit acting like a baby?" she asked waiting for a few seconds to speak again.

"So what if Appy's not here? You can sit with Anant. Now out!" At my name being mentioned, I was definitely sure I heard a squeaky 'no'. Although I should have been upset, I couldn't help but chuckle more at her expression which I was imagining in my head. 

I began taking short steps towards the car before someone swung me round and fell into my arms. The person breathed on my neck seductively and exhaled my name every few seconds. Urgh! Sonia.

"Anant...Anant...Anant..." she said repeating my name at every breath she exhaled. Then in a short snap of second, I felt her lips brush against my neck and I pushed her away. She stumbled back clearly shocked, her pink umbrella slipping out of her hands.

"Anant?" she asked in confusion, anger flashing in her eyes as she looked past me. "Is it because of her? Are you falling for that bitch, Anant?" 

I furrowed my brows in confusion. Who was this lunatic referring to? "I have no idea whom you are talking about," I said turning to walk away while wiping my neck where she lightly pecked.

"You know, Anant! That bitch Navya, who else?" she hissed furiously as I swung round angrily with blood rushing through my veins. I clenched my fists and nearly broke the rule of never hurting a woman. 

"You know nothing, Sonia! Stop blaming, Navya," I whispered fisting the ends of my sleeve. "You ever mention her with vain and you will see the worst of me!" I turned away from her and climbed up the closest bus. 

I sat by the window and glared at her huffing posture as she stalked off into the other bus. I sighed in relief. Finally, I wouldn't have to put up with Sonia and the charade of being her boyfriend. It was getting to a point where I was about to burst. I spotted Ranvir, Ritika and Navya climbing onto the same bus as mine after he had spotted me. 

They walked over to where I sat before both Ranvir and Ritika climbed in the seats in front of mine. Navya stood there looking even more panicked while I inwardly chuckled at her hesitation. 

"What are you staring at, Navya? Sit next to Anant!" said Ritika in a cheerful tone. Navya whispered something before Ritika stood up and sat her down beside me. "There! He doesn't mind and Sonia's in the other bus! Problem solved." I watched as Navya gave Ritika a little kick before shifting uncomfortably. 

Ritika giggled and I chucked loudly before talking to her. "Hi, I'm Anant. I'm sure you remember me?" That was a foolish start, Anant. 

She turned to look at me with her big doe eyes. Her voice was a sweet melody and gentle unlike Sonia's high pitched demanding tone. "Hi, I'm Navya..." She stopped to look up at Ritika who was inspecting our interaction. 

"This is funny!" she announced, giggling. Navya gave her a glare. "Alright! Chill..." She sat down leaving us to talk. I noticed her twirling with the end of her stole looking everywhere apart from my face. This was so difficult. Even more difficult as I inhaled her sweet strawberry smell. I opened the window breathing in the fresh air to avoid her smell. I was sure if I smelt her again, I would lean in and kiss her. She'd probably slap me. Hmm, imagine angry Navya. That'd be a sight to see.

"Sorry..." she said snapping me out of my trail of thoughts. What was she apologizing for?

"For what, Navya?" I kicked myself inwardly for emphasizing a little too much on her name. She blinked for a few seconds before speaking again.

"You might think I am...rude..." she said twirling a thread of her stole on her finger more quickly. I was starting to find a pattern in her movement of twirling. "But I am...just...a little hesitant to sit with a boy..." 

I gaped at her face which was in distress. My lips turned into a smile because she had just shared one of her weak points with me. "It's fine, Nav-...I mean...I am glad you shared your problem with me," I wanted to punch myself for making a fool out of myself. But I knew I couldn't stop emphasizing on her name so I had to completely stop mentioning it. So damn difficult.

The bus finally started moving and I realized that everyone was already here. Everyone started cheering and waving while the bus drove off. Navya's face was still in distress and I wondered if she registered any of my words. I sighed as I leaned closer to her and then she froze. I froze. Time froze and the jolt of electricity flowed through us as we both snapped away from each other.

"Sorry..." we said at the same time. She nodded and turned the other way. What the hell was that? I had never felt that with anyone in my life and I definitely didn't imagine it happening between Navya and me. But one thing was for sure, I was going to find out what it was and why it happened between us. 

Edited by purple_rose - 13 April 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

nalini14S.kittygvngayathritehseensweetfamilytanya.dsouzaSuga.PointArhiliciousLOVEPriyaThakuranyalovermadhu_sridharneetusidhu-Reshmi-CoffeeAddictPhoenixRadarSidarth_lover1--Sapphire---naina--Ammie--.Aphrodite.-Soulmate_Sana__Neha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnAya/Anant&Navya/Cry for me FF/Chap 3 - Page 5 (Page 5)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
wow fantastic......im absolutely loving the show and your fic...keep up the great work

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
waw really good it's different from any ff i read in if continu diii love the way u write it great yarrr plz continuo

ArhiliciousLOVE

ArhiliciousLOVE

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
WoW-WoW-WoW!!!Clap
too good...
I'm loving it, enjoying it...Day Dreaming

But, arrgghh, the Sonia part was so <uninvited>
U wont believe when i saw her name, i practically punched my fist on my table!!!Wacko

But do keep updating, u're too good a writer girl!!
:) Thumbs Up

.FunLuvingGirl.

IF-Dazzler

.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
wow Maya ! luved it..
this very parts made me laugh I don't know y ? but ya they made me laugh LOLLOL

"

Sighing sadly, I hoped I was not going either. Her parents were not allowing her to go to a stupid trip and here I was planning to ask her hand in marriage. Her dad would probably stab me or something and my father would shoot me on the back. Two attacks and two outcomes. Death and separation from Navya. I shuddered.

"Hi, Anant!" sang Ritika, smiling brightly. I wondered why she was suddenly smiling now that she saw me. Did she have a crush on me? I mentally kicked myself for being so self-conscious not realizing that she was dating my best friend.

I began taking short steps towards the car before someone swung me round and fell into my arms. The person breathed on my neck seductively and exhaled my name every few seconds. Urgh! Sonia.

Ritika giggled and I chucked loudly before talking to her. "Hi, I'm Anant. I'm sure you remember me?" That was a foolish start, Anant.

"

Hehe lovely one..loved this part..do continue soon Embarrassed

PriyaThakur

PriyaThakur

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
gr8 update.........now i m in love with ur FF...........plz do cont soon,as i cant wait..................

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hey Maya...

just read both the chapters together. You've been updating amazingly quick...

I want to mention amazing word choices and stress points are working out beautifully.

It's very imaginative and  full of emotions.

Just a tiny bit of advice - consider giving every chapter names... it has a different charm of its own.

And just one question - are you making them go to Shimla by bus? Cos Shimla from Mumbai by bus is really unimaginable... they'll spend the whole week only travelling back and forth. Just a bit of reality check... hope you don't mind.

Have less time at hand so might be reading many updates together... loving your story and its fierce emotions. Keep up the good work. Smile

Luv,
Pree

sweetfamily

Groupbie

sweetfamily

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hi lovely update maya ....cont soon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.