Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

AnAya/Anant&Navya/Cry for me FF/Chap 3 - Page 5 (Page 5)

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
wow fantastic......im absolutely loving the show and your fic...keep up the great work

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
waw really good it's different from any ff i read in if continu diii love the way u write it great yarrr plz continuo
ArhiliciousLOVE Senior Member
ArhiliciousLOVE
ArhiliciousLOVE

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
WoW-WoW-WoW!!!Clap
too good...
I'm loving it, enjoying it...Day Dreaming

But, arrgghh, the Sonia part was so <uninvited>
U wont believe when i saw her name, i practically punched my fist on my table!!!Wacko

But do keep updating, u're too good a writer girl!!
:) Thumbs Up
.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
wow Maya ! luved it..
this very parts made me laugh I don't know y ? but ya they made me laugh LOLLOL

"

Sighing sadly, I hoped I was not going either. Her parents were not allowing her to go to a stupid trip and here I was planning to ask her hand in marriage. Her dad would probably stab me or something and my father would shoot me on the back. Two attacks and two outcomes. Death and separation from Navya. I shuddered.

"Hi, Anant!" sang Ritika, smiling brightly. I wondered why she was suddenly smiling now that she saw me. Did she have a crush on me? I mentally kicked myself for being so self-conscious not realizing that she was dating my best friend.

I began taking short steps towards the car before someone swung me round and fell into my arms. The person breathed on my neck seductively and exhaled my name every few seconds. Urgh! Sonia.

Ritika giggled and I chucked loudly before talking to her. "Hi, I'm Anant. I'm sure you remember me?" That was a foolish start, Anant.

"

Hehe lovely one..loved this part..do continue soon Embarrassed

PriyaThakur Senior Member
PriyaThakur
PriyaThakur

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
gr8 update.........now i m in love with ur FF...........plz do cont soon,as i cant wait..................
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hey Maya...

just read both the chapters together. You've been updating amazingly quick...

I want to mention amazing word choices and stress points are working out beautifully.

It's very imaginative and  full of emotions.

Just a tiny bit of advice - consider giving every chapter names... it has a different charm of its own.

And just one question - are you making them go to Shimla by bus? Cos Shimla from Mumbai by bus is really unimaginable... they'll spend the whole week only travelling back and forth. Just a bit of reality check... hope you don't mind.

Have less time at hand so might be reading many updates together... loving your story and its fierce emotions. Keep up the good work. Smile

Luv,
Pree
sweetfamily Groupbie
sweetfamily
sweetfamily

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hi lovely update maya ....cont soon
tehseen Groupbie
tehseen
tehseen

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
g8 ff. plz carry on soon :) xx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index