Navya

AnAya/Anant&Navya/Cry for me FF/Chap 3 - Page 5 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

purple_rose

Groupbie

purple_rose

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

its so nice.
i loved it.
keep writing.

Thank you so much for reading. Tongue I am glad you loved it even though it's just started. I hope you keep reading as well... LOL 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnAya/Anant&Navya/Cry for me FF/Chap 3 - Page 5 (Page 3)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

purple_rose

Groupbie

purple_rose

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Naina--

Hey Maya !!

Fantastic Beginning!Thumbs Up What makes it even more interesting is that its from Anant POV ! Absolutely loved the nuances in the chapter.

Shimla Tour Coming Up ! Do Update soon Smile 

Since you don't have a PM list, I'll try my best to keep a track of your FF .. Can't miss this one !Wink

Hey there! Embarrassed Thank you so much for reading. I am so glad you took time to read my fan fiction. Big smile I, myself want Anant's point of view in the serial but it's mostly in Navya's... Ouch Yup, Shimla tour's coming up and I hope you like enjoy it... Wink

I am really very sorry for not having a PM list. I would like to keep one but I am unable to as I don't have enough time to actually PM people. I am lucky I get time to feedback to my reader's lovely comments! Tongue

purple_rose

Groupbie

purple_rose

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reti.15

luved ur FF.......plz cont soon.......

Thank you, sweetheart Tongue I will continue soon. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakur

purple_rose

Groupbie

purple_rose

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
A/N: Hello there, my lovelieeeees! All your loving and fantastic comments were so enjoyable to read. A big thank you to everyone who commented and liked the post. Also if you are a silent reader or are in short time to comment, please DO hit the like button. It won't take long - only 1-2 seconds... I have hopefully (fingers crossed X) left everyone who commented a feedback. Some replies are longer and some are short but that only depends on how much you wrote. Even Stevens...

Now here comes the Warning Note: (I am sorry guys if you find this warning note annoying but I must respect people who are unknown to the content of this story and are not aware of the dangers. So here it is.)

Story contains coarse language and violence. If any of these things offend you PLEASE DO NOT READ. Story is NOT suitable for young readers. Also, I do not own the characters, I just puppet them around. ;)

Irrelevant Note: Some people questioned about me and my whereabouts and I would just like to say that I am clearly "cool" with answering any questions about me. If I do presume they are personal then I will politely pass your questions. But until then - ask awaaaaaaay! LOL

Okay here's the second chapter... 
Over to you, Anant...

Chapter 2

Anant's Point of View

"...In a day, when you don't come across any problems you can be sure that you are traveling in a wrong path. Your inner consciousness should guide you to the right path. Now please rise..." My grandfather's calm and peaceful voice floated across the room while the group of people rose to their feet. This was not a surprising sight for me because I had attended these calm consciousness lessons from my grandfather many times. It was something he believed calmed him and increased his good karmas. 

I walked over to the staircase, not wanting to witness any more mutterings between my father and my aunt who were throwing me daggering glares. I wondered what they were angry about now since I had not done anything wrong throughout the whole drunk incident. It was all Ranvir's fault anyway as he had mixed wine in my cola. It was the day I finally believed that I was in love with Navya. A very important day of my life...

Flashback

"Anant, here is some cola for you, dude!" said Ranvir while keeping his eyes fixed on the girls which were dancing like mad. I, myself wanted to dance as well but for religions sake I found that highly sinful. I was also a little insecure about my father finding me here and shooting me with his rifle. I was a sanctimonious chicken like Ranvir had said.

I took a big gulp but he kept on urging me to drink more. The taste of the cola didn't go unnoticed by me but Ranvir assured me that club drinks were a bit different from the normal ones in the supermarket. Before I even finished my cola, my head started to spin and Ranvir was no where in sight. The nerve of him to leave me in an unknown place.

Through my blurry eyes, I spotted him making out in the corner with Ritika who herself was a little disturbed by his attitude but yet was enjoying. My phone had already started ringing and it accidentally slipped out of my hand. The next moment I was blacked out.

"...these the values we taught him? Is he our son?"

"...he has broken my trust. I gave him too much freedom. This is why, father I kept warning you that Anant's behaviour has changed..."

"...will you calm down? He's not waking up...Anant, Anant, wake up!"

"...won't help by screaming, now will it Sugandh? Fetch a whole bucket and pour it on him. Surely, some sense will come in his head!"

I winced as I took in the sight in front of me. My father was already in fits of anger about me not answering his questions. He kept on talking and finally I had denied that it wasn't my fault. A slap had smacked across my face. 

End of Flashback

I shuddered. "Better talk to Father about the Shimla trip," I muttered to myself walking down the stairs towards my father who was talking in angry whispers to my grandfather. I could clearly make out their words.

"...he shall not stay here anymore. It's blasphemy. He has no respect towards god or our religion..." 

"I understand, son. But it's difficult to follow the right path when there are too many obstacles.."

"Obstacles? And what may the solution be, father?" my father asked narrowing his eyes at him.

My grandfather took a sip of water from his glass and then replied. "Simply change his college. Too many girls are taking his attention and it would be wisest to place him in a religious and one gender college..."

"But that won't stop him from meeting them outside college grounds?" 

"It won't but we will keep an eye on Anant..."

I growled angrily as both of them froze. My father spun round making sure to keep his shock hidden in the veil of anger. Screw him and his bullshit, I was not changing college. I was not leaving Navya

"Anant," my father said in greeting bearing his teeth. Another growl escaped me and I clenched my fists. 

"I have an educational trip coming up. It's to Shimla for a week. Will you permit me to go?" I asked trying to control my anger while he eyed my fists and then rose an eyebrow. My grandfather interrupted him from his inspection.

"Anant, I was wondering whether you are happy -"

"I'm happy," I interrupted.

"...in that college?" he finished his sentence plastering a smile on his face to keep his calm demeanor intact. Well I wasn't stupid, grandfather. I already knew that he was pissed off like an erupted volcano. 

I nodded my head in agreement. "Grandfather, will you permit me to go to that educational trip?"

"Why, of course dear. How long is it for?" he smiled widely and for once I thought he was actually happy. But in his case I would never underestimate him and his cunning acts.

"A week." I answered shortly keeping my fists clenched.

My father's voice boomed into the conversation. "What education will you find in Shimla?" 

"It's a social trip to see how people are coping with landslide conditions in hilly areas," I smirked inwardly at my smart answer. 

"Hmm..."

"Well, of course dear. Do you have a permission slip to sign?" I nodded and outstretched my hand. I unclenched it revealing a crumpled piece of paper. My grandfather raised his eyebrow while pushing his glasses further up. He picked it up and then signed it. He licked his lips as if he had found a prey or a way to dispose me off the college and then placed the paper back in my outstretched hand.

"Have a safe time, dear. But remember the limitations..."

"I'll never forget." I turned to look at my father. "Not even in my dream."

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

nalini14S.kittygvngayathrisizzlingDivaSuga.Pointtanya.dsouzaanyaloverganganavyamadhu_sridharPhoenixRadar--Sapphire---Reshmi-.FunLuvingGirl.RadiantTreasureCoffeeAddictEnigma.-naina--Ammie-Soulmate_Sana__Neha__

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Fab Second Chapter Maya !

So Anant gets the permission. What next?

Update soon :)

purple_rose

PriyaThakur

PriyaThakur

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
it was very nice.......plz cont............ASAP........

purple_rose

sizzlingDiva

sizzlingDiva

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Nice one. I loved it. While reading the ff, i even wondered if i was watching the characters performing LIVE in front ov me.
Truly correct that- PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD.

Waiting eagerly for the next epi.

purple_rose

.FunLuvingGirl.

IF-Dazzler

.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel261992

Nice one. I loved it. While reading the ff, i even wondered if i was watching the characters performing LIVE in front ov me.
Truly correct that- PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD.

Waiting eagerly for the next epi.

Exactly ! Approve

I luved it, luved it, luved it. Awesome part..the story heading in a good way.
Do write the next part soon..I'm really excited, what will happen nxt ?? Shocked

Great job Buddy !! Thumbs Up

Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 13 April 2011 at 3:34am

purple_rose

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.