AnAya/Anant&Navya/Cry for me FF/Chap 3 - Page 5 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
it was very nice.......plz cont............ASAP........
Nice one. I loved it. While reading the ff, i even wondered if i was watching the characters performing LIVE in front ov me.
Truly correct that- PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD.

Waiting eagerly for the next epi.
Originally posted by angel261992

Nice one. I loved it. While reading the ff, i even wondered if i was watching the characters performing LIVE in front ov me.

Exactly !

I luved it, luved it, luved it. Awesome part..the story heading in a good way.
Do write the next part soon..I'm really excited, what will happen nxt ?? 😲

Great job Buddy !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 13 years ago
awesome😊....and i cant believe it...anant is so much in love wid navya...btw how come dadaji easily gave anant, the permission to go to shimla....he's definitely playing out somethin...hope anant doesnt end up falling in a trap...
Hey Maya~~~~~~~~😊
Too goood gurl...way too goood!!

It was fantastic...plz keep on posting this ff....πŸ‘

I'm simply loving it...❀️

And imagining Anant, Navya and the rest of the gang is soo easy!!πŸ˜‰

Thank u so much for entertaining fans like us!!!πŸ˜‰

Keep up with the good trend!!!😎
Originally posted by --Naina--

Fab Second Chapter Maya !

So Anant gets the permission. What next?

Update soon :)

Hey there! πŸ˜‰ Thank you so much for reading Chapter 2 and catching up on it without any notifications. πŸ˜³ Yup, Anant did get permissions... NEXT - SHIMLA TRIP!! πŸ₯³I hope to update soon... 
Originally posted by Reti.15

it was very nice.......plz cont............ASAP........

Hey there! πŸ˜› Thanks, once again for commenting and catching up on the Chapter. I will continue as soon as possible. Make sure you check back... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by angel261992

Seriously, did Chapter 2 really had that affect on you? πŸ˜² I can't believe that you can seriously imagine the characters performing their lines in front of you because I found that Chapter very difficult to write. πŸ˜ƒ A big and heartily thank you for commenting on that bit because it worried me so much that I felt like I couldn't do it... πŸ˜³ Anant's family are very tricky to write on but if you all enjoyed it then it is all worth it! πŸ€—I will continue soon and I hope to see your comment.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

Exactly !

I luved it, luved it, luved it. Awesome part..the story heading in a good way.
Do write the next part soon..I'm really excited, what will happen nxt ?? 😲

Great job Buddy !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much for commenting, dearie... πŸ˜› You also found that the characters are performing live in front of you? πŸ˜² And I thought I wrote terrible.. I am glad you are loving it and I promise there will be some more Navya, Anant interaction in upcoming chapters. Stay hooked on with the story... I can assure you that next is the journey to Shimla.. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

awesome😊....and i cant believe it...anant is so much in love wid navya...btw how come dadaji easily gave anant, the permission to go to shimla....he's definitely playing out somethin...hope anant doesnt end up falling in a trap...

Thank you so much for commenting, sweetie.. πŸ˜³ Anant is a lot in love with Navya and he has become a little aggressive when the mention of leaving Navya arises. As I said earlier, Anant's family are very difficult to write on and puppet around especially Dadaji. His character is complicated and grey-shaded in several places and it's difficult to assume whether he is an angel or demon.. πŸ˜†  About Anant, I must warn you that he does get carried along easily. πŸ€” Will post Chapter 3 soon.