AnAya/Anant&Navya/Cry for me FF/Chap 3 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
A/N: Hey guys, a romantic start of the serial leads to me writing an FF. It's clearly based on AnAya/Anant and Navya. Characters are all the same in my fan fiction. The whole story is set in Anant's point of view, mostly. Some may be in Navya's as well. Also I thought I should post a little warning...

Warning: Story contains coarse language and violence. If any of these things offend you PLEASE DO NOT READ. Story is NOT suitable for young readers. Also, I do not own the characters, I just puppet them around. ;)

Irrelevant or maybe not so irrelevant Note: My name is Maya for you to know and I do not PM messages to fan fictions. I hope you all understand that I am only 14 and no way near 15 yet so please comprehend my problems. If you would like any else details about me which are not so personal then I'll be more than happy to share. As for updating the fan fiction, I'll try to make it long and quick but if problems arise; updates may delay. I'll leave you guys to read the first chapter now. ;) 

Chapter Index
Chapter 1 - Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 3
Chapter 3 - Page 5

Chapter 1

Anant's Point of View

To say that I was in love would be a completely wrong definition. I was not in love; I was deeply obsessed with the shy and timid girl, Navya. I couldn't believe it myself that Navya had caught my eye out of the beautiful lasses who strolled around our college campus winking or showing off their miraculously white teeth. I even dated one of them because of their white teeth which had me glued to them but it was never this weird feeling which kept on creeping up my spine every time I mentioned Navya's name. I shuddered in delight.

The effects she has on me frustrates me so much that I feel like asking her. Obviously, every time I would try to raise a conversation with her; her friends would do the job of shooing me away. And Navya would just stare with her beautiful round eyes maybe wondering who I was and why I wanted to talk with her. But I couldn't put an end to my feelings for her. In class, I would stare at her from the corners of my eye and at home I would stare longingly at her captured image in my phone. 

It was accidental, really. I was taking a picture of me and a couple of friends when she got captured in the background. It was simple and that was the start of me falling for her because I loved simplicity. But unlike other girls, Navya was simple and innocent; a girl who would blend in with everyone simply and wouldn't be noticed. I didn't know much about her family but from what I heard; she came from a traditional and overprotective family. Just like I was. 

I casted a quick glance at her from the corner of my eye. She was wearing pink today with her hair in a side ponytail. She kept her hair on her arm to prevent from too much exposure. Simple. But I couldn't see her face properly so I craned my head to look at her. Her face was flawless with a beautiful creamy color. Her nose was a cute button one and her lips were a perfect size. They were a deep color of red and yet she didn't even apply any lipstick. And her eyes; brown and so deep that I could just stare at them all day. 

A soft hand lightly gripped my bicep breaking me out of my thoughts. I turned away from Navya to look at the culprit who was grinning like a fool. Uh, did she forget her dentures today or was it me who saw a missing canine tooth? I couldn't help but chuckle and she took it as a sign of approval.

"Anant, you're getting hard for me, aren't you?" Sonia asked batting her eyelashes stupidly. I groaned in my head and then slid her hand to rescue my arm. 

She kissed her teeth in annoyance and started on our Tuesday date. Of course, I tuned her out and began to plan on how to escape it in the most successful way. Hmm, maybe take her to a disco and leave her there to dance while I slip away? No! This was too harsh and she was only a girl. Hook her up with someone else and excuse myself to the restroom? Yes but no as someone could be anyone. Shit! I was stuck with her for the whole Tuesday evening. 

The melodious voice struck my ears and suddenly I got goosebumps. Her sweet laughter was the only thing I heard in the background even though Appy's laughter tried to blend it away. What caused her to laugh? A joke? My thoughts or Sonia's behavior?

"Oh my god, Navya, did you see how she was clinging to him a minute ago?"  Yup it was about me and it suddenly hurt that Navya was laughing at my state. Well even I would but so what? She was meant to be understanding not uncaring. 

"It's alright, Ritz. Can't you see they love each other? Give them some privacy..." she said softly. 

f**k no! Did Navya seriously consider us as a thing? Was she blind or too unintelligent to understand my feelings towards her? Just her, no one else. And definitely not Sonia. I sighed in delight as the bell rang and I made a dash towards the door. Maybe that's why Navya distanced herself from me or was it Sonia who had been scaring her away from me? Hmm, links...

"Hey Anant, wait up dude!" cried Ranvir racing towards me with Ritika closely behind him. Navya and Appy were still busy packing away and had yet to acknowledge me. Make it quick, Ranvir otherwise her eyes are going to kill me today.

He waved his fingers in front of me snapping me out of my thoughts. "So?" 

"So what?" I asked flashing a quick glance at Navya. Thank god she was still packing. 

"So are you going or what?" said Ranvir scratching his neck in frustration. 

"Going where?" I asked furrowing my brows as he sighed angrily.

"To the Shimla trip, man! Where have you been?" 

"In hell. And what Shimla trip?" I glared at him while he began waving a paper in front of me.

"If you weren't so busy making out with Sonia then you would've -"

"f**k you, Ranvir. And I'm not going 'cause all you're gonna do is make out with your Juliet," I winked at Ritika who flashed me a smile. She began twirling her hair in deep thought.

"Dude, seriously. You have Sonia -"

"Well I'm definitely not going. Enjoy!" I was turning away when Ritika spoke up.

"Wait! Please come Anant. It's not always going to be me and Ranvir. I also have to give time to Navya and Appy..."

"They're going?" asked Ranvir turning to look at Navya and Appy who were heading in our direction.

"Well why not! I can easily suck up to Navya's parents. And Appy's mum doesn't really give a damn..." Great. I was definitely going to this trip but what about Sonia?

"No, no, no! I can't, Ritz!" said Navya fisting her hand to prevent Ritika placing the permission slip in her hand. Just take it Navya, please. I begged her in my mind while Ranvir threw me weird glances. Well I didn't give a damn.

"Oh please, Navya! It's only for a week and I can talk to your parents..." 

"No Ritz. I can't lie to Papa no more -"

"You aren't lying. All I am going to say is that it's an educational trip and not a holiday trip. Cheer up, Navya..." 

"But -"

"Shhh! End of discussion. Let's go," said Ritika pulling Navya out the door. I grinned like a fool while Ranvir eyed me head to toe. Well I was going to bring in my permission slip tomorrow first thing. 
Edited by purple_rose - 12 years ago
wow, this was the best thing I have read in this 2 months after so much obsessed with my xams... and now reading this makes me feel so good...
..hey buddy really good one πŸ‘πŸΌ please do continue..you are a perfect writer πŸ˜Š
Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 12 years ago
awesome😊...and u know what the best part of this ff is...its from anant's point of view....u know, in the show whenever he locks his eyes with navya, i'm just dying to know what's goin thru his mind....
so the shimla tour is comin up huh...hope navya makes it and mr. protective daddy doesnt play spoilsport...
hi maya!

amazing... you're too mature a writer to be just 14! πŸ˜‰

keep up the good work...

just one query... where have you set up this story? - mumbai, delhi... where?

and if you wouldn't mind, where do you live?

update soon

love,
pree
Edited by PreeyaKSharma - 12 years ago

Nice start do cont soon and me in ur PM listπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

wow, this was the best thing I have read in this 2 months after so much obsessed with my xams... and now reading this makes me feel so good...
..hey buddy really good one πŸ‘πŸΌ please do continue..you are a perfect writer πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much sweets πŸ˜³ I am glad that you liked my update and I will try and update soon. Hope to see more comments from you soon. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

awesome😊...and u know what the best part of this ff is...its from anant's point of view....u know, in the show whenever he locks his eyes with navya, i'm just dying to know what's goin thru his mind....
so the shimla tour is comin up huh...hope navya makes it and mr. protective daddy doesnt play spoilsport...

Thank you for commenting πŸ˜‰ Me too, I also want to know what's going through Anant's mind, so yeah, that maybe is the reason why I wrote it from Anant's point of view. πŸ˜ƒ Shimla tour is coming up and I can't say anything about Navya's daddy... Unfortunately he is protective for his lil princess so Ritz might have to suck up to him a little too much... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PreeyaKSharma

hi maya!

amazing... you're too mature a writer to be just 14! πŸ˜‰

keep up the good work...

just one query... where have you set up this story? - mumbai, delhi... where?

and if you wouldn't mind, where do you live?

update soon

love,
pree

Thank you so much for commenting, Pree. πŸ˜³ English writing exams and boring lessons play a big role in my writing and I am still training to become a good writer. πŸ˜‰ Also, I have set this story in Mumbai in exactly the same college in the serial, itself. πŸ˜Š 

About me, I am currently studying abroad in London. My home city is Jaipur and I visit India often in summer holidays. πŸ˜Š Thanks a lot for asking me and I will update verrryyyy soon.. 
Originally posted by sweetfamily

Nice start do cont soon and me in ur PM listπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for commenting sweetie. πŸ˜› I am afraid that I have no PM list currently. I am sure I mentioned it in the first post but if you missed it, no probs. If I do decide to PM, I will definitely let you know and PM you... πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by purple_rose

Thank you so much for commenting, Pree. πŸ˜³ English writing exams and boring lessons play a big role in my writing and I am still training to become a good writer. πŸ˜‰ Also, I have set this story in Mumbai in exactly the same college in the serial, itself. πŸ˜Š 

About me, I am currently studying abroad in London. My home city is Jaipur and I visit India often in summer holidays. πŸ˜Š Thanks a lot for asking me and I will update verrryyyy soon.. 

hey maya...

i agree however much these English lessons are boring they end up making a good writer out of you even if your pay attention just subconsciously... i know cos i love to write too.

looking forward to the next update πŸ˜Š

luv,
pree