Introduce Eachother!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mrs.Pandey

Heellloo😊
Whats your age? If you are less than 15 then I am elder to you.
I might shift to Canada.😊
Pollard and Rayudu play for Mumbai Indians (MI) and Manish Pandey use to play for MI in first year of IPL, then next two years for Royal Challengers Bangalore and now Pune Warriors India, he's soooo... cute!!!πŸ˜ƒ
MI is Mumbai Indians, an IPL team.😊

Heehee I yeah you r ! I am 14!! I hole u dont mind me calling u di??
Oh yeah!! Shytt it completely slipped my mind! MI is an IPL team, I thought uou were talkin bkut a country so i was like uh what is that?? And no i dont follow IPL because of school but i wish I could!
I am sure is good, they play in IPL!! Lol!!
Originally posted by Klutszy_KaShian

Heehee I yeah you r ! I am 14!! I hole u dont mind me calling u di??
Oh yeah!! Shytt it completely slipped my mind! MI is an IPL team, I thought uou were talkin bkut a country so i was like uh what is that?? And no i dont follow IPL because of school but i wish I could!
I am sure is good, they play in IPL!! Lol!!
Nope I don't mind, finally someone will be calling me dii, yaaayy. 
Even I don't know a country with initials MI. πŸ˜›
You can watch the highlights though. πŸ˜Š  The matches' timings are perfectly fitting with my school timings! πŸ˜ƒ

Nope I don't mind, finally someone will be calling me dii, yaaayy. 
Even I don't know a country with initials MI. πŸ˜›
You can watch the highlights though. πŸ˜Š  The matches' timings are perfectly fitting with my school timings! πŸ˜ƒ

Heehee well i am glad you r happy di...
Yeah see my confusion I was all like where is this??
I can, but i dont get time because after I have to do hmwk... i hate it.... lucky you, i love cricket but school ruins it all!!
I'm Rukhsar but some call me Ruky. I'm more of a football fan and I support Liverpool FC. I also watch cricket and support Pakistan and England.
Originally posted by Klutszy_KaShian

Heehee well i am glad you r happy di...
Yeah see my confusion I was all like where is this??
I can, but i dont get time because after I have to do hmwk... i hate it.... lucky you, i love cricket but school ruins it all!!
Awww poor lil thing πŸ˜Š
Who cares about the homework? If I don't complete my homework I go to school and copy it πŸ˜›

Awww poor lil thing😊
Who cares about the homework? If I don't complete my homework I go to school and copy itπŸ˜›

Heeehheee k am sorta a goody two shoes in that manner, i always complete my hmwk, i dobt have to feel guilty about not doing it, and in math u know what the teaher blabs about!
Originally posted by ruky786

I'm Rukhsar but some call me Ruky. I'm more of a football fan and I support Liverpool FC. I also watch cricket and support Pakistan and England.

Heyyya Ruky!!

Wow I dont know the f of football, but u mean it as soccer right?? Here in Canada Football is the one with hands! Lol!! N yup good to noe u support cricket teams as well!!
Yeah....people in America and Canada call it soccer but we in UK call it football lol....I like it because it's required a lot of skills, techniques and tactics as well love it!
Originally posted by ruky786

Yeah....people in America and Canada call it soccer but we in UK call it football lol....I like it because it's required a lot of skills, techniques and tactics as well love it!

Oh, now i noe for sure what u r talking about!

N if i try to play I will be in the hospital!! I am the klusziest, person ever!
Hi, am ahsima from Southern Part of India... 😊
I love sports, and like to watch all sports mostly volley ball and basket ball
I represented my school in Volley ball, and throw ball
and also was trained in basket ball and ball badminton