Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
yeah Rehan, here in Canada you dont find much cricket fans and when you do you cant help but talk for endless hours!

Wow, I only started watching cricket this world cup, but that doesnt matter because this game is so addicting it can hook someone like me.. and it gets hard to keep up with verything with school n all but I manage because my fanmily are hardcore fanatics as well.

Yeah imma check it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduce Eachother!! (Page 2)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savvy

IF-Rockerz

Savvy

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Hey everyone!
I'm Priya from Delhi, India. age-19
Im a die hard Sachin Tendulkar fan! Hav been his fan since forever! LOL
n he's the reason i watch cricket...carry enormous amout of respect for this guy! Embarrassed
Apart from Sachin, I like Zaheer Khan, Yuvraj Singh n MS Dhoni too! Embarrassed

aur...i like Shoaib Akhtar, Brett Lee and Daniel Vettori also!

Well i like watching Badminton, Football n tennis too!

Edited by .Pepsi. - 11 April 2011 at 7:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmtomnjerry2

Ishaan.

IF-Rockerz

Ishaan.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
People here are mostly cricket fans, I see. And what's nice to see is that Indians all over the world follow it like a cult. Big smile Pakka Hindustani!

MysticalRealm

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Klutszy_KaShian

yeah Rehan, here in Canada you dont find much cricket fans and when you do you cant help but talk for endless hours!

Wow, I only started watching cricket this world cup, but that doesnt matter because this game is so addicting it can hook someone like me.. and it gets hard to keep up with verything with school n all but I manage because my fanmily are hardcore fanatics as well.

Yeah imma check it. 

this world cup only...  LOL i like remember cricket since 1995 !!!!  Tongue LOL 

thts gr8... i luv this sport n we hav played it the most !!! Tongue 

Keep-----------Smiling !!!! Smile

MysticalRealm

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
@Rehan

Whoa dude I wasn't eveb born when in 1995.... i was born in 1996. Pshht I am only 14... I guess I should be calling you bahi since you are older. N yeah I didnt really like the game becayse I didnt get it, but now that I do I cant get my mind off of it!!

tomnjerry2

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Pepsi.

Hey everyone!
I'm Priya from Delhi, India. age-19
Im a die hard Sachin Tendulkar fan! Hav been his fan since forever! LOL
n he's the reason i watch cricket...carry enormous amout of respect for this guy! Embarrassed
Apart from Sachin, I like Zaheer Khan, Yuvraj Singh n MS Dhoni too! Embarrassed

aur...i like Shoaib Akhtar, Brett Lee and Daniel Vettori also!

Well i like watching Badminton, Football n tennis too!

heyaa Priya!!
See even u r lucky, u live in India. psht I hate being so young on IF I am onyl fourteen, can I call you di??

lol I love Sachin too, and forver for mee is not to long.... yeah respect would be thecorrect word to explain the love I have for him.. he is truly the best human.

Ooooh I love M S, Zaheer, Yuvi, and Virat as well.

I dont know much about the non - indian cricketers.

I love to play badminton but i dont watch it, and if you ask me about playing cricket. Oh i cant play for shyytt!! my bat would fly ouutta my hands before i even hit the ball. I am so bad. but that is why I respect the cricketers so much, because I cant play for hell.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SavvyIshaan.tomnjerry2

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaan.

People here are mostly cricket fans, I see. And what's nice to see is that Indians all over the world follow it like a cult. Big smile Pakka Hindustani!

I am also a Pakki Hindustani!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaan.tomnjerry2

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

hello buddies, I wasn't a cricket fan but the semifinal of Hero cup in 1993 against South Africa changed me..

http://youtu.be/Br6JnKpOWEE ( this is the last over bowled by sachin and what a match it wasTongue)

me suchi.. I die hard cricket fan since 1993Big smile and I like many cricketers.. Sachin Tendulker, Sourav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid, VVS Laxman, Anil Kumble, Javagal Srinath, Zaheer Khan, Irfan Pathan, Goutam Gambhir, and lots more..

Cricket has given me a lots of enjoyment and happiness.. as my whole family is crazy about cricket.. After hero cup semi final when I went to school it was a festive mood in school.. everyone was hugging their friends and even crying with joy.. probably that extreme joy made me a fan of cricket..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Al.Iz.WelMysticalRealmSavvyIshaan.tomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top