Pavitra Rishta

Chawl people talks sense sometimes ! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Lovely post Sapphire .I agree with everything you have said .Savita  is the luckiest woman to have a son like  Manav and a daughter in law like  Archana ..
She should see what Vinod and Manjusha are doing  to a mother like  Sulochna .Sulochna did so much for them but they are going  to even take away the roof that is over her head .....

I just hope they end this track of Savita soon because it is very bad to see a mother  behaving  the way Savita is ..
I hope she realizes her mistakes soon and starts thinking about her son's happiness for a change ...

The Chawl  lady was lovely and she was very genuine and meant well when she advised Savita ......

Very true, Tanyaz. Some  times I think that maybe Savita deserves a daughter in law like Manjusha. what do you think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chawl people talks sense sometimes ! (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I love the chawl ppl's take n advice but i dont think Savita will listen 2 any of the advice.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazshootingstar27

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Savita is headstrong.She would never listen to anyone.The only way she is going to change is she realises she is wrong and decides to change. Until then nothing anyone says will make a difference to her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazLovePRSoham

Post Reply New Post

Go to top