Chawl people talks sense sometimes ! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
@sapphire:i genuinely hate damodar for being so insensitive. 
if savita is actualaly behaving normally wid archu so y is she after savita life to mke her normal.d fact is savita is not normal.she was very talakative and a fighter,but now she chnged cause of depression caused by his son.she is hurt by his son,tat he choosed his wife over her and is angry on archu cause manav choosed her.
i again repeat i agree wid ur topic,but the way archu is behaving wid savita,so if i wld have been savita atleast today wouldnt agree wid chawl people.
Originally posted by -Sapphire-

LOL, I thought I have just joined Anti damodar and Anti Archu campaign !! JK !!
@ sherma, thanks for responding to my topic.
Yeah I agree Archana was indeed weird and harsh on Savita. 
It was pretty sad when we see our favorite things thrown like this...

What kinda beemari are they showing  :-S , she seems pretty normal sometimes when she is with Archana.......she is definitely not indifferent with Archana ( becoz of beemari) coz Savita took water from chawl lady but not from Archana, when she first served her water...

@ soumya, I just wrote what I thought, not thinking about the leads but Savita on whole how she reacts to everyone, to surrounding people, Manav and Archana are inseparable part of her lives as Savita is for Manav........
Barely 2-3 people reside in the deshmukh house and in that too we say leave archana aside leave Manav aside, then who remains?damodar baba....we have to live happily with the people we have...

I would also like to have some thoughts on my topic too :)

Sapphire, not leave aside. Of course, they're all interconnected. But every relation has its own place right? And some people are better at some relations than others, and some relations are more important than others. For example, Damodar maybe a good FIL but he's a bad husband, and being a good husband is more important than being a good parent/parent figure to adult children. During Archana-Manav's first marriage, when Savita abused Archana and Manav didn't say anything; then Damodar should've put his foot down and supported Archana. But now, situations have changed, Archana has changed, manav has changed and more importantly Savita has changed. Savita is an old lady who has lost one son, who's daughter is busy with her own marital home and she thinks her other son doesn't care for her, and on top of that her husband still doesn't take her side once. So who needs the sympathy now? You may say Savita has a wonderful son and DIL who love her so much after what she's done. True, maybe they do. But did they show her that? Savita had gone to Manav's house several times when he was living separately, did Manav or Archana invite her in then? Did anyone speak up when she was insulted by the criminal Dharmesh and pulled away by unsympathetic husband from the scene? She asked her wonderful son if he invited  her to inaugarate his shop of his own accord, but he couldn't bother to lie to her for her small happiness---a harmless lie that wouldn't have harmed anybody. So where did they show the love? How is Archana showing her love now--by being rude to her and grabbing stuff? How is manav showing his love---he's still not doing anything. Hows Damodar showing his love--he's still not supporting or caring for his sick wife. So how is this wonderful family showing Savita that they love her---please enlighten me.

Because Savita was evil and horrible and vile at one point of time, does that mean she doesn't deserve basic care and understanding from family? Did she not defend her son each and every time he was jailed/insulted? Did she not care for her husband when he was bedridden or cry for him when she thought he died? Doesn't she deserve the same from her family?

P.S. I believe spousal relations are the most important since that is the relation of lifetime companionship. Children grow up and make their own families, where they stay back with parents or move away. It's the spouse who understands and shares a person's happiness and sorrows from the age of a young adult to old age. Damodar may be a good FIL/father/whatever, but he's failed in the most important relation of a spouse/husband. If he can't be a good husband, then he's not worth anything according to me coz a person's worth is measured by their relations.
Edited by sowmya_jairam - 12 years ago
@sowmya:just loved ur post.i agree to ur each and every point.
Sapphire loved your topic n I hope soon they end this crap n show some positivity as all of us want n is need of hour..Would love to see a close beautiful bond between Savita n Archu .....and some good Arman romance which is gone lost somewhere which is the USP of the show too!!!
Sapphire intersting topic.

I tend to agree with Sherma, JS and Sowmya..

First of all Damo has never been a good husband..Husband has to be caring, respectful and loving to wife..Mutual thing..But it did not happen in D family..Damo was the worst husband one can find...Drunkard and not making enough money..Savita had to raise family of 5 all by herself..

Good husbands can be a better role model for sons...Damo not good husband or father...Only a** kissing FIL..good for nothing otherwise..

How Archu behaved with Savita today is getting on my last nerve..How can she say It is her husband manav bought that umbrella not Savita's son...ULM is Savita's son waaaay b4 he became Archu's husband..I still dont understand the logic behind her theory in fixing savita..

Main aai ko theek karoongi..

Mujhe Manav ko uski pehle jaisi aai ko wapis karna hai..

Why is Archu making this abt her..How much Savita hates her..Savita's illness or depression has nothing to do with Archna...It has everything to do with how Manav has hurt her and depression along with old age..

Neither Mannu or Damo are stopping Archu's nonsense and taking Savita to a good Psychiatrist to get evaluated..

Worst part Archu making Savita wait for water was like 😡😡

BTW CHawl people could have been right at one time...But not today...SOwee 😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Lovely post Sapphire .I agree with everything you have said .Savita  is the luckiest woman to have a son like  Manav and a daughter in law like  Archana ..
She should see what Vinod and Manjusha are doing  to a mother like  Sulochna .Sulochna did so much for them but they are going  to even take away the roof that is over her head .....

I just hope they end this track of Savita soon because it is very bad to see a mother  behaving  the way Savita is ..
I hope she realizes her mistakes soon and starts thinking about her son's happiness for a change ...

The Chawl  lady was lovely and she was very genuine and meant well when she advised Savita ......
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Lovely post Sapphire .I agree with everything you have said .Savita  is the luckiest woman to have a son like  Manav and a daughter in law like  Archana ..
She should see what Vinod and Manjusha are doing  to a mother like  Sulochna .Sulochna did so much for them but they are going  to even take away the roof that is over her head .....

I just hope they end this track of Savita soon because it is very bad to see a mother  behaving  the way Savita is ..
I hope she realizes her mistakes soon and starts thinking about her son's happiness for a change ...

The Chawl  lady was lovely and she was very genuine and meant well when she advised Savita ......

Very true, Tanyaz. Some  times I think that maybe Savita deserves a daughter in law like Manjusha. what do you think?
I love the chawl ppl's take n advice but i dont think Savita will listen 2 any of the advice.
Savita is headstrong.She would never listen to anyone.The only way she is going to change is she realises she is wrong and decides to change. Until then nothing anyone says will make a difference to her.