Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Chawl people talks sense sometimes !

-Sapphire- Newbie
-Sapphire-
-Sapphire-

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Heyy I am not on IF regular, but I couldnt stop posting this.....

Savita was given a good piece of advice by chawl people (with whom she usually keeps Sachin, rather than with Archana) that why is she hell bound not to make peace with her Son and daughter in law ?
She gave her example of aaj kal ke log, how they treat their mom and dad.
Savita is blessed with such a caring responsible and loving son, who sometimes stands against Archana for his mom....
And a daughter in law who is a gem who loves her in-spite of what she is from day one of her marriage( seriously tell me how many girls will ever want MIL like Savita in her rarest of dream )

The day she will accept this that she is the luckiest person in the world that she has all the loving people in this world with her, she will be the happiest and most content person :)

-S-

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

j_lovekarsrivishwapPEWINDTanyazomshreejaanushootingstar27SudhaSangeetstefanandrearchanamanavLovePRSoham

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Well S they talked sense but I am sorry to disagree this is situation is not only due to Savita alone..Well you dont stab someone in the back n come n say sorry n everything will be ok...This started thanks to Mr Manav with his words n his approach.No mom can tolerate that..HE needs to do something here.
Savita is lucky to have Archu but I wont say the same in case of Manav..She is in fact unlucky to have a pathetic husband like Damo who just keeps degrading here n has not supported here once even in her sickness n keeps singing the praise of his Bahu which is good but has not bothered about his wife..Its coz of him that Manav had to work from his young age to support his family...Manav has not done anything to say to savita or convince her.He has not done anything concrete all his ideas are not on his own some one had always tell him to do so..This all began when he gave preference to K;s props n did not even bother to see what was happening in D's..So its Manav n Damo fault too for being so ignorant..They cant escape here..Its Not Archu responsibility here...Its not a war between savita n Archu..In fact Savita is least interested in Archu n hence she wont fight back...First Archu needs to understand that first n butt out a bit n let Manav do something here for a change..ITs Manav who needs to sort it out n not Archu...Savita is I dont know what her sickness can be called but she is in a very pathetic state of mind n Manav as a son instead of depending on his wife needs to say to Archu that now so far u tired its not quite working leave it for a while give me a chance to try let me do it now you stay out of it for a while...Give Archu some break n he needs to handle his mom..He started it he needs to finish it too!!!

PS : It really is sad to see Saas - bahu like this...Damn Archu is earning for Savita's hatred as she thinks in her life Savita's love is not written for her...Damn I want this to change ,I want Savita to be shown now positive n shower so much love that Archu will not be able to handle it....Damn I want a beautiful bond shown between Savita n Archu..That would be one of the best phases of PR then!!!Please CV's show this beautiful bond !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10shermaDabulls23

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Sapphire...
Lovely Post.. I agree with you completely..

The Chawl lady really gave a good piece of advice to Savita Aai..
Actually I should say Savita Aai is very lucky to get Manav and Archu..
She might have had a bad marriage as she got a husband who did not take the reponsibilities well but she has a son who was ready to do anything for her but her stubborness spoiled everything...
She has got a bahu who loves her so much even after taking so many abuses.. Even today she is ready to take her hatredness only to make her normal..
She is also lucky to get these Chawl People who are still supporting her and caring her even after seeing her behaviour...

I wish Savita Aai melts down soon and we see a good relation between them.. Savita Aai and Archu make a great Saas Bahu.. I still remember the day when Savita Aai took Archu's shoulder to cry when Vandu got married to Ajit.. They both are good together.. Waiting for that day..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

j_lovevishwaparchanamanavsuan

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Today I noticed that in the India forum page of the woman who potrays Savita, says that Manav is not her own son but infact step son Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

-Sapphire- Newbie
-Sapphire-
-Sapphire-

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@ Jaishankar, from where did damodar came?
Happiness comes from within, whoever tries to keep you happy fails when the person himself is in discontent with herself.
Damodar has been caring for her, I saw he did ask for her medicines, he did ask her why didnt she ea proper food, yes, damodar isnt in much focus from staring, in that case even Vandita, his daughter....
He also had his share of problems, the same rules apply to both.
Manav had to bear all the responsibilities because of damodar baba and also because of Sachin, their another child who was pampered by Savita and overburdened Manav.
Savita nad Damodar were the most joyful old couple in PR to watch, 

@ Armanfan1
Thank you so much for warm welcome :)
Yes I agree this is really regressive for me to see you yourself deny your happiness. And live depressed life..
I too want to see some sort of positivity in this MIL and DIL duo, enough of this and Manav can help make a change!!

@ polki, 
its just written on the forum, but it wasnt shown in serial that Savita is step mom of Manav.

j_lovevishwapshootingstar27LovePRSoham

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@sapphire:i am sorry to step in but i cant hear even  a good thing about mr damodar,he sucks.if godforbid if i get a hubby like him either i wld leave him or would have becum savita part2.i am wtching the show from the start and have realised the miseries in deshmukh fly was only cause of damodar,even maanv has said in recent episodes tat savita was never like dis before but she beecame like thiis cause of ther poverty and damodar.and about giving medicines,he did it so tat nobody blames him in future,cause of his negligence savita ate wrong mediine once.and savita is looking after him past 30 yrs,so he doing 1 ting for her doesnt make him a gud husband nor a gud fther,he is just a good sasur(only for archu),he was bad wid shravani

zaara10dhahiJaishankarDabulls23

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
sapphire the happiness is discontent coz here a person is mentally instable...Such person needs good care n proper treatment n not by this approach...This approach is only making matter worse...Well generally in a family elder son takes on responsibility and here Manav has done the same and fact he had to do was coz of Damo..Sachin was too young to do anything at that time n hence Manav had to step in...AS Manav said he wanted Sachin to come up n do well after initial hick ups he was going to shine when the CV's killed him
And s Damo comes into picture coz he is the better half of Savita if the better half is not understandable then your life is not going to be easy..Well just giving medicine or asking one to eat does not mean you are taking care..Taking care means showing proper concern n love which Damo might have but have always emoted in  a wrong way...
every body has their problems but a family member is not well its duty of all the members of the family to take care of that person show proper love n concern n consult a good i mean good doctor give them proper medication n love n warmth..Well these things are missing here...coz of this approach taking by Archu only coz neither Damo or Manav are doing anything here ,Archu has to do this..They are simply supporting this idea instead of taking an initiative to take Savita to a proper doctor and follow his instructions...If a sickness is mysterious you consult doctor first proper doctor n do as he says n not allow  a Bahu to take charge here barge her with all responsibilities and you sit back n watch..That is what wrong here both Father n son in this case..Savita's condition is a failure of D's as an entire family to take proper care of her...Its unfair to just put the blame on an mentally sick women whereas the entire family is to blame for their ignorance and not taking right approach..

PS : Well said Sherma!!! Thats what I am also trying to say too!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shermaDabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
i agree to ur topic but today archu was bad,at the start of the episode she threw all savita stuff out stating its her room and she is paying rent for it and then the umbrella ka stuff she clearly told savita it was his husband not his son,savita knew manav was dere still he dint stopped archi,i just dont understnd how will this ting mke savita-manav get closer.then the  water ka ting,savita was actually thirsty,agree she dint took from archu hand but she made a sick old thirsty women to go down and get water. WAS  IT NEEDED,and shld savita except a son and dil like this.?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10JaishankarDabulls23

Go to top