Page 7 of 15

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _Mariam_

I didnt watch todays epi yet so i assume i shoudnt watch it beside for naksh hug and whenever my sisters sees nandani she starts cursing her and i am like join the club LOL a question in the picture gallery i seen dadaji pic with this young lady they were posing away who was it ROFL

khushi khushi bunk it...it was bekaar ka senseless epi...Ouch i am toh worried fir my weekend yaar.....for how long i should live on old epis n scenes..?? Confused 2010 n abtak ka 2011 scenes thousands times dekh daale....Cry

Ok then i will bunk for sure aww yaar meine to 2009 ke scenes phir dekhe I hope we get new scenes soon bet you must remember the dilouges now i hope we get some scenes soon email dirmi yaar

dialogues..?? i toh know in and out of YR....kya galat fayda uthate hai creatives hamare loyalty ka....sabse zyada affective toh hum n sabi hi dikhte hai lagta.....OuchOuch  we both start our day with YR n end with it....Ouch aajkal ek scene nahi milta yaar..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "nothng made sense 2day.... (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rainy.days

rainy.days

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Just watched the episode. Awwww, I like how Akshara is worried for Naitik (as she should be, obviously) - her expressions were adorable! Seeing her about to cry while she was talking to Varsha made me kind of emotional. Blushing LOL

Oh, and I didn't feel the episode was too bad. Yeah, the network not working because of the cricket match was exaggerated and nobody in the office knowing Naitik's whereabouts was random. But not calling Akshara from the hotel and then leaving his phone in the room was probably just Naitik's forgetfulness. People don't really think when they're stressed out.
Or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better since we'll have to live with this episode until Monday. Unhappy

Edited by rainy.days - 08 April 2011 at 7:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dipvlaks

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainy.days

Just watched the episode. Awwww, I like how Akshara is worried for Naitik (as she should be, obviously) - her expressions were adorable! Seeing her about to cry while she was talking to Varsha made me kind of emotional. Blushing LOL

Oh, and I didn't feel the episode was too bad. Yeah, the network not working because of the cricket match was exaggerated and nobody in the office knowing Naitik's whereabouts was random. But not calling Akshara from the hotel and then leaving his phone in the room was probably just Naitik's forgetfulness. People don't really think when they're stressed out.
Or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better since we'll have to live with this episode until Monday. Unhappy

Thats  so  true  that  we  have  to  live  with it  till  monday. and  monday  ko  bhi  munna  last part  mai he  aayegaLOL. tab  tak  rona  dhona  and  i  liked  when  naitik  hug  akshi  while  leaving  for  officeEmbarrassed that  was  cute. weekend  kat  jayega. but  i  hate  dj  the  way  he  is  trying  to  get  g3  against  her  son  wasAngry. i  dont  know  why  he  dont  worry  abut  her  own  nandini  Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pvlaks

rainy.days

rainy.days

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

Originally posted by rainy.days

Thats  so  true  that  we  have  to  live  with it  till  monday. and  monday  ko  bhi  munna  last part  mai he  aayegaLOL. tab  tak  rona  dhona  and  i  liked  when  naitik  hug  akshi  while  leaving  for  officeEmbarrassed that  was  cute. weekend  kat  jayega. but  i  hate  dj  the  way  he  is  trying  to  get  g3  against  her  son  wasAngry. i  dont  know  why  he  dont  worry  abut  her  own  nandini  Ouch

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Akshara cry on Monday out of love and concern for her husband. Kind of makes my heart happy. Embarrassed At least she'll be putting her tears to good use this time instead of crying for Maa and/or DJ. Ouch
I refuse to even think about Nandini - it'll definitely be a waste of my precious brain cells if I do. Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeMadhavi_DiAsawari_nakshpvlaks_charu_

rayano

Groupbie

rayano

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
English please!!!!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Wow, we should all learn a thing or 2 from Varsha especially Akshara. She just went on the offense & took Shaurya's argument away from him. Maana padega kitni chalaaki dikayi, Shaurya was just standing there dumbfoundedLOL Everything was done with so much finesse and sweetnessClap Kyonki maa ko accha lagtha hai.....Dead

G3, arrgh.....Kya kahu, she got an opening & there she was complaining to Munna about his wifeAngry I have tried very hard to convince myself that woh dil se acchi hai, but kiss angle se? What is G3's issue w/Payal? Shaadi shudha hai, pados mein rehthi hai, they know her family & BM said achhe log hai.....Just because she said her saas doesn't like her? Or she just doesn't want bahu to have any friends? Either way batwara tho ho hi gaya, how can she now be a bad influence on her bahu? Bahu kya bacchi hai? 

Aur DJ, what is his prob? He should be asking G3 to stay out of their business but instead he started off on MunnaAngry As expected maate felt bad for her maa who was just doing chugli on her.....ROFL Even is she had known the whole conversation she would have the same response & probably would have stopped seeing Payal.....Sleepy

Waise CD deserved every bit of it, she was probably more hurt coz DJ accused her Munna.....For a min I thought G3 would go off on Nandini but I am so bummed that didn't happenD'oh That would have made an otherwise useless episode worthwhileLOL Somebody please say something to Nandini, even if we have to bring in Baisa like creature for just 1 episode..... ROFL Btw, did Munna go to Delhi or was it Naukheda? Kahi pe bhi phone nahi mila? Oh well, we have all been taken for a ride.....ROFL

Sleepy another MU bec. of phone ! vaise it's very irresponsible of munna to not call akshara..he must be knowing that everyone will be worried for him back home , specially akshara...

i'm sure Sari ke akshara ka reaction wud have been similar if she heard ma munna convo...she wud have stopped meeting payal....i'm still waiting for the hakka noodles..cooking classes ekdum se neglect kyun ho gayi Dead

precap mein dino bhi tha LOL wonder what his reaction will be..he will ask fellow dino's to stay there & console akshara  ya phir munna aur munni dekh lenge? kya is baar gayitri aur rb ki mamta jaag jayegi ya daddaji ko dekhkar bhaag jayegi ROFL monday ko hi pata chalega.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di--Sari--Asawari_nakshpvlaks

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I am disappointed that they are showing DJ as a man w/no reasoning. He had his eccentricity but was an honest just guy, a little too sakth. But ab tho completely unreasonable. G3 chup chupke kyun jaathi hai Munna se milne? Why can't she meet her son? He should have been more upset that she was interfering coz it's completely against batwara terms. But she cannot meet her son is just unfair. If that was the case, he could have just kicked them out. Easy on everyone, live under the same roof but cannot talk. Gut gutke jina, how fair is that?

Why was she quiet when DJ questioned her? If she strongly believes that she didn't do any wrong, dar kis baath ki? Didn't she take breakfast the other day and was willing to confront DJ. Today she didn't want to admit she went to meet himConfused Batwara tho DJ ka decision hai. Agar DJ wants to pretend that Nandini ka mamla normal hai why can't G3 do the same? Nandini looked so cheerful,  shopping w/RashmiOuch Does she have any remorse? Why the sindoor? Dhuniya ke liye? Will RB ever speak against DJ? Even if G3 threatens to divorce the answer would be HC "thande dhimaak se zara sochiye DJ ki aatma samman ki baath hai...."ROFL

Edited by FLGators - 08 April 2011 at 10:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeMadhavi_Di

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Bakwaas episode. Only good thing was Shaurya telling Varsha the baby is their responsibility.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top