Page 6 of 15

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by beautiful16

aaj toh ek Naksh scene nahi mila yaar....Cry mera weekend kaise guzrega ab..?? hum tih sadhke glake mar jayenge...Ouch Ouch subah emin i thought ki shayad kuch mile....but nahi again i was expecting too much...sirf ek hi dhang ka tha Naitik while leaving Akshara ko hug karke gaya...Big smile kitna pyaara tha woh..Big smile 

bas wohi dekhkar weeknd guzaarna hai..... CryCryCry

1 sec ka scene se weekend kaise guzrega..?? CryCryCry  sochkar hi dar lag raha hai...tum toh jaanbti ho mere dil ka haal.....CryCryCry  Ya Allah, kahan jaaye..?? OuchOuch  yeh week was most ghatiya week..with today's epi topping the Ghatiya Chart.....OuchOuch

Cry Cry Cry
Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "nothng made sense 2day.... (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saman.17

IF-Rockerz

saman.17

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

aaj toh ek Naksh scene nahi mila yaar....Cry mera weekend kaise guzrega ab..?? hum tih sadhke glake mar jayenge...Ouch Ouch subah emin i thought ki shayad kuch mile....but nahi again i was expecting too much...sirf ek hi dhang ka tha Naitik while leaving Akshara ko hug karke gaya...Big smile kitna pyaara tha woh..Big smile 

bas wohi dekhkar weeknd guzaarna hai..... CryCryCry

1 sec ka scene se weekend kaise guzrega..?? CryCryCry  sochkar hi dar lag raha hai...tum toh jaanbti ho mere dil ka haal.....CryCryCry  Ya Allah, kahan jaaye..?? OuchOuch  yeh week was most ghatiya week..with today's epi topping the Ghatiya Chart.....OuchOuch

Cry Cry Cry
Cry

Cry ROFL Cry
ab toh yrkkh dekhkar rona hai ya hasna hai kuch pata nhi chalta.....

Edited by saman.17 - 08 April 2011 at 11:14am

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
missed most of today's epi due to which i had to show attitude to my family Angry come to my room alone and watch the last part..

BTW Daddaji toh khusat buddhi chugalkhor aurton ki tarah gossip aur aag lagane lage yaar Dead akshara ka tom yum soup peekar akshara ki zindagi mein soya sauce wali aag ! kya mast bhadkaya choti dulhan ko against her munna...gayitri ko kitni akal aayi? ROFLhe's degraded even more morally !!!! humara non-sanskari munna aur akshara hi better hai!!   humari akshara toh dukhi ho gayi ke ma ko daant padh gayi ..yahan toh MA uski cooking class cancel karane ke chakkar mein hai ! i wish she heard their convo LOL

i liked naitik akshara's hug..missed the before n after of it...just saw the last scene..

vaise why do u guys call varsha "papita"? ROFL

Edited by _charu_ - 08 April 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzxyzeMadhavi_Dipvlaks

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

missed most of today's epi due to which i had to show attitude to my family Angry come to my room alone and watch the last part..

BTW Daddaji toh khusat buddhi chugalkhor aurton ki tarah gossip aur aag lagane lage yaar Dead akshara ka tom yum soup peekar akshara ki zindagi mein soya sauce wali aag ! kya mast bhadkaya choti dulhan ko against her munna...gayitri ko kitni akal aayi? ROFLhe's degraded even more morally !!!! humara non-sanskari munna aur akshara hi better hai!!   humari Mother Teressa toh dukhi ho gayi ke ma ko daant padh gayi ..yahan toh MA uski cooking class cancel karane ke chakkar mein hai ! 

i liked naitik akshara's hug..missed the before n after of it...just saw the last scene..

vaise why do u guys call varsha "papita"? ROFL

Papita, Papita kyun kehlati hai..?? ROFL coz of her face...LOL Sabi n humne use Papita ka khitaab de diya...LOL
Dj khusat ka naam mat lo...chugli sunne aaya n then bhadkane bhi lag gaya....hadh hai neechpan ki...DeadDead

Edited by Tafseer - 08 April 2011 at 11:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Wow, we should all learn a thing or 2 from Varsha especially Akshara. She just went on the offense & took Shaurya's argument away from him. Maana padega kitni chalaaki dikayi, Shaurya was just standing there dumbfoundedLOL Everything was done with so much finesse and sweetnessClap Kyonki maa ko accha lagtha hai.....Dead

G3, arrgh.....Kya kahu, she got an opening & there she was complaining to Munna about his wifeAngry I have tried very hard to convince myself that woh dil se acchi hai, but kiss angle se? What is G3's issue w/Payal? Shaadi shudha hai, pados mein rehthi hai, they know her family & BM said achhe log hai.....Just because she said her saas doesn't like her? Or she just doesn't want bahu to have any friends? Either way batwara tho ho hi gaya, how can she now be a bad influence on her bahu? Bahu kya bacchi hai? 

Aur DJ, what is his prob? He should be asking G3 to stay out of their business but instead he started off on MunnaAngry As expected maate felt bad for her maa who was just doing chugli on her.....ROFL Even is she had known the whole conversation she would have the same response & probably would have stopped seeing Payal.....Sleepy

Waise CD deserved every bit of it, she was probably more hurt coz DJ accused her Munna.....For a min I thought G3 would go off on Nandini but I am so bummed that didn't happenD'oh That would have made an otherwise useless episode worthwhileLOL Somebody please say something to Nandini, even if we have to bring in Baisa like creature for just 1 episode..... ROFL Btw, did Munna go to Delhi or was it Naukheda? Kahi pe bhi phone nahi mila? Oh well, we have all been taken for a ride.....ROFL

Edited by FLGators - 08 April 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzxyzeMadhavi_DipvlaksTafseer_charu_RavishingSaRun

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I didnt watch todays epi yet so i assume i shoudnt watch it beside for naksh hug and whenever my sisters sees nandani she starts cursing her and i am like join the club LOL a question in the picture gallery i seen dadaji pic with this young lady they were posing away who was it ROFL

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

I didnt watch todays epi yet so i assume i shoudnt watch it beside for naksh hug and whenever my sisters sees nandani she starts cursing her and i am like join the club LOL a question in the picture gallery i seen dadaji pic with this young lady they were posing away who was it ROFL

khushi khushi bunk it...it was bekaar ka senseless epi...Ouch i am toh worried fir my weekend yaar.....for how long i should live on old epis n scenes..?? Confused 2010 n abtak ka 2011 scenes thousands times dekh daale....Cry

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Mariam_

khushi khushi bunk it...it was bekaar ka senseless epi...Ouch i am toh worried fir my weekend yaar.....for how long i should live on old epis n scenes..?? Confused 2010 n abtak ka 2011 scenes thousands times dekh daale....Cry

Ok then i will bunk for sure aww yaar meine to 2009 ke scenes phir dekhe I hope we get new scenes soon bet you must remember the dilouges now i hope we get some scenes soon email dirmi yaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top