nothng made sense 2day.... - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rainy.days

Just watched the episode. Awwww, I like how Akshara is worried for Naitik (as she should be, obviously) - her expressions were adorable! Seeing her about to cry while she was talking to Varsha made me kind of emotional. ☺️ 😆

Oh, and I didn't feel the episode was too bad. Yeah, the network not working because of the cricket match was exaggerated and nobody in the office knowing Naitik's whereabouts was random. But not calling Akshara from the hotel and then leaving his phone in the room was probably just Naitik's forgetfulness. People don't really think when they're stressed out.
Or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better since we'll have to live with this episode until Monday. 😔

Thats  so  true  that  we  have  to  live  with it  till  monday. and  monday  ko  bhi  munna  last part  mai he  aayega😆. tab  tak  rona  dhona  and  i  liked  when  naitik  hug  akshi  while  leaving  for  office😳 that  was  cute. weekend  kat  jayega. but  i  hate  dj  the  way  he  is  trying  to  get  g3  against  her  son  was😡. i  dont  know  why  he  dont  worry  abut  her  own  nandini 
Originally posted by madhaviben

Thats  so  true  that  we  have  to  live  with it  till  monday. and  monday  ko  bhi  munna  last part  mai he  aayega😆. tab  tak  rona  dhona  and  i  liked  when  naitik  hug  akshi  while  leaving  for  office😳 that  was  cute. weekend  kat  jayega. but  i  hate  dj  the  way  he  is  trying  to  get  g3  against  her  son  was😡. i  dont  know  why  he  dont  worry  abut  her  own  nandini 

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Akshara cry on Monday out of love and concern for her husband. Kind of makes my heart happy. 😳 At least she'll be putting her tears to good use this time instead of crying for Maa and/or DJ. 
I refuse to even think about Nandini - it'll definitely be a waste of my precious brain cells if I do. 🤢
Originally posted by FLGators

Wow, we should all learn a thing or 2 from Varsha especially Akshara. She just went on the offense & took Shaurya's argument away from him. Maana padega kitni chalaaki dikayi, Shaurya was just standing there dumbfounded😆 Everything was done with so much finesse and sweetness👏 Kyonki maa ko accha lagtha hai.....🤢

G3, arrgh.....Kya kahu, she got an opening & there she was complaining to Munna about his wife😡 I have tried very hard to convince myself that woh dil se acchi hai, but kiss angle se? What is G3's issue w/Payal? Shaadi shudha hai, pados mein rehthi hai, they know her family & BM said achhe log hai.....Just because she said her saas doesn't like her? Or she just doesn't want bahu to have any friends? Either way batwara tho ho hi gaya, how can she now be a bad influence on her bahu? Bahu kya bacchi hai? 

Aur DJ, what is his prob? He should be asking G3 to stay out of their business but instead he started off on Munna😡 As expected maate felt bad for her maa who was just doing chugli on her.....🤣 Even is she had known the whole conversation she would have the same response & probably would have stopped seeing Payal.....🥱

Waise CD deserved every bit of it, she was probably more hurt coz DJ accused her Munna.....For a min I thought G3 would go off on Nandini but I am so bummed that didn't happen That would have made an otherwise useless episode worthwhile😆 Somebody please say something to Nandini, even if we have to bring in Baisa like creature for just 1 episode..... 🤣 Btw, did Munna go to Delhi or was it Naukheda? Kahi pe bhi phone nahi mila? Oh well, we have all been taken for a ride.....🤣

🥱 another MU bec. of phone ! vaise it's very irresponsible of munna to not call akshara..he must be knowing that everyone will be worried for him back home , specially akshara...

i'm sure Sari ke akshara ka reaction wud have been similar if she heard ma munna convo...she wud have stopped meeting payal....i'm still waiting for the hakka noodles..cooking classes ekdum se neglect kyun ho gayi 🤢

precap mein dino bhi tha 😆 wonder what his reaction will be..he will ask fellow dino's to stay there & console akshara  ya phir munna aur munni dekh lenge? kya is baar gayitri aur rb ki mamta jaag jayegi ya daddaji ko dekhkar bhaag jayegi 🤣 monday ko hi pata chalega.
I am disappointed that they are showing DJ as a man w/no reasoning. He had his eccentricity but was an honest just guy, a little too sakth. But ab tho completely unreasonable. G3 chup chupke kyun jaathi hai Munna se milne? Why can't she meet her son? He should have been more upset that she was interfering coz it's completely against batwara terms. But she cannot meet her son is just unfair. If that was the case, he could have just kicked them out. Easy on everyone, live under the same roof but cannot talk. Gut gutke jina, how fair is that?

Why was she quiet when DJ questioned her? If she strongly believes that she didn't do any wrong, dar kis baath ki? Didn't she take breakfast the other day and was willing to confront DJ. Today she didn't want to admit she went to meet him😕 Batwara tho DJ ka decision hai. Agar DJ wants to pretend that Nandini ka mamla normal hai why can't G3 do the same? Nandini looked so cheerful,  shopping w/Rashmi Does she have any remorse? Why the sindoor? Dhuniya ke liye? Will RB ever speak against DJ? Even if G3 threatens to divorce the answer would be HC "thande dhimaak se zara sochiye DJ ki aatma samman ki baath hai...."🤣
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
Bakwaas episode. Only good thing was Shaurya telling Varsha the baby is their responsibility.
I liked the expression akshi had when she saw DJ outside her room while climbing the staircase 😆
Originally posted by rainy.days

Just watched the episode. Awwww, I like how Akshara is worried for Naitik (as she should be, obviously) - her expressions were adorable! Seeing her about to cry while she was talking to Varsha made me kind of emotional. ☺️ 😆

Oh, and I didn't feel the episode was too bad. Yeah, the network not working because of the cricket match was exaggerated and nobody in the office knowing Naitik's whereabouts was random. But not calling Akshara from the hotel and then leaving his phone in the room was probably just Naitik's forgetfulness. People don't really think when they're stressed out.
Or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better since we'll have to live with this episode until Monday. 😔
yes itna bura nahi tha i like akshara worried for nathik its natural naithik must call her i waiting to see akshara waiting for whole night and worring for naithik and moring ko family ka samaya break down with tears and then naithik ka manaa wow kab monday ayaga yarr Edited by fazeel - 12 years ago

No Sabi......thr ws smthing today whch md sm sense.........Naksh ka hug🤗☺️

i was so happy naitik hugged her😍.....ekdum unexpected sa

Originally posted by divi4u

No Sabi......thr ws smthing today whch md sm sense.........Naksh ka hug🤗☺️

i was so happy naitik hugged her😍.....ekdum unexpected sa

i think he kiss her forehead but anyways the hugged was nice😳
Originally posted by fazeel

i think he kiss her forehead but anyways the hugged was nice😳

yar ab itna mil gaya naa😆😆😆....maine toh ye b nh expect kiya tha