Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
As due to Suk who couldn't do today's update  as she had some personal work so i promised her that ill to it instead of her. It is my very 1st time writing the updates, so it might be some errors, so do let me know and ill fix it asap.

Part 1:

Koki tells, Gopi to go out and get a nice gift for Nani but she says who will handle the kitchen chore. Koki says i will take care of it. Rashi muttering to herself thinking how to take Gopi outside without Koki knowing.
Gopi and Rashi was about to leave while Koki stops her and says to Gopi give Juice to nani and then leave. Gopi goes and gives juice to nani, while she leaves she thinks if she goes to nani room she will see the sandooq missing and stops her and says come quick. Hetal takes the juice of Gopi and rashi gopi leaves and sitting in the rickshaw. Rashi picks up her phone and tells urmi she is outside with Gopi and urmi tells her she beside the well and everything is organized. She interferes and says again am still outside.

Part 2:

Urmi talking to herself wondering why gopi and  rashi still not here yet. Rashi tells Gopi that we will stop here near the well as they will get late,and gopi asks if the way is alright and rashi says yea. They get off from there. Rashi walking towards the well while gopi looking at rashi. Urmi shouts out rashi here, and all greet together. Urmi starts to talk i had some work in bazaar and didn't know they were going aswell. She tells rashi to take some water out for her from the well, and rashi agrees. They go near the well and ask gopi to take it out as rashi got stuff in her hand so gopi agrees. Rashi picks up the stone while gopi serving urmi water and gopi turns and pushes the stone in the well. Rashi lectures Gopi as she chucks the fake sandooq in the well and says : now what will we say to the family about this.

Part 3:

Gopi: i didnt know rashi was behind who is in a shocked face.
Rashi shouts at her : chup, you know its nani sandooq which she collected all her life. Rashi gives a long lecture
Urmi says: from us three will have to go down and get it, and says no one says it has loads of water, and doesn't look as it has a lot of water.
Rashi makes an excuse saying i can't go down as her knee is paining a lot
Gopi says if its my mistake then  i go down. Urmi tells her you are so intelligent, so ok you go.
Urmi says to the man help her go down the well and he agrees. Gopi sits while being afraid,and goes down the well, slowly. Urmi says gopi dikra himat say karna,  bring the sandooq up anyhow, teri saas ko pata chala sandooq well sai neeche girghya then she will kill anyone. Gopi says it going really down and screams, as there are scorpions, urmi says it won't say anything just take the sandooq out.
Rashi says: be careful
Gopi found the sandooq, urmi tells her to bring it up carefully on the other hand nani speaks to herself, placing her hand on the fake sandooq and talks about the sandooq going to any one DIL she puts the key in the lock and cannot open it. She tries harder to open it.She is shocked.

Precap :
nani :the lock isn't opening. she has to tell someone. She calls koki and says bring the oil. and koki says why? it stops there.

No Gohem scene today, after all week we had superb scenes of gohem, the cv decided to give a crap episode.Cry Do press the like button and comment.

Edited by ayesha_78 - 09 April 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeritakayushakiran patelaranayanimoon87miratoonasnehasanjanaangel_subazminamahcirchhedakrishygrohini_2007loop118vir123pragyakumarkamiyajn11sdavisER_ER_YAeshachanupamgalpha12smile365daysritamukundtanvy.nirleppannuKK_1234kangna_2010uma29zohrabanumaaneetfanBlacksexyspicydevranilover123aczcam1sh2na3manya7878shantellbrownhimani88ivanta29***Anu***dent4uladdooasiahearttukunanda_gopasrmirjiahutaA HUGE FANKahani_Ki_Raniautorikshargatturuksmshmuupiewilddevil2010sinipillai-SuMee-Ip-AK4everAmber10Lurvebooksdailyvisitorsam990CarrotCakeForever_in_lovesihu_SK_christiandior.dootsparikhhamzanuhasajnie...Binny...shobi12500Saniya93saomomavivakirksuk19*Dakoo_Minzy*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "today's written update 8/4/11" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

HansaN

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaN

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
thanks ayesha for the update.

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
thanks ayesha for the update...

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
thanks a lotSmile

evad

IF-Dazzler

evad

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thank you Ayesha for the update Smile

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Nice update, Ayesha. Thanks a lot. Missed the episode today due to IPL launch.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top