Fan Fictions

BitterSweet LoveStory~3~ IMPORTANT NOTE PG 144

Posted: 13 years ago

BitterSweet LoveStory
~THREAD 3~ 

Previous Threads:-

THREAD 2

This story is about two stark opposite individuals with absolutely different outlook towards life... What happens when a mean, arrogant, proud yet handsome MAN meets a smart, innocent, simple yet beautiful WOMAN ?

INTRODUCTION

Geet... that was her name... born with a golden spoon she is the only daughter of the Handa family. Pampered by one and all she is her brother's princess. Since the days of her childhood she got everything a girl in her position would need and want but despite everything she never got the one thing she desired the most... freedom.

Though she has an indulgent brother, he never lets her out of his sight. Wherever she goes two bodyguards are always there with her though she is never allowed to step outside the mansion nevertheless she has bodyguards. She lives in an illusionary world her brother and grandfather have created for her.

Born and brought up in a huge estate on the periphery of Chandigarh she was homeschooled. She has a personal library of the size of movie theatre; she has a personal music room, dancing atrium, and everything else exclusively for her. Her best friends Meera and Parineeta come to meet her almost everyday and tell her about their outside life which made the void in her otherwise perfect life all the more pronounced. Her friends called her princess as the life she lived was one of a princess but she never liked it. She wanted a normal life like any other normal person and not a royal one. All of her dresses are branded and exclusively designed for her, the best of designers would personally come to the handa mansion to design her clothing. But she never wanted that she wants to go shopping like any other girl. Yes... she has never been to a mall. Strange isn't it a girl and never went shopping.

It wouldn't be wrong if we say she is house arrested.

Maan... that was his name... Born to be the eldest heir of the Khurana family he was raised to be a self righteous man. He is the responsible elder brother to his younger siblings and the responsible grandson to his grandmother, Savitri Devi. He gets what he wants. 'Defeat' this word has no place in his life. His younger brothers Dev and Vikrant are not a tad bit like him. He loves them dearly though.

He is the MD of Khurana constructions and a youth icon. He is a business man for whom nothing is more important than his work, well after his family. The three women in his life are...his dadi, his bari mom and Anvesha. He has never shown any interest whatsoever in girls. Though he is the most eligible bachelor of the town, one who has power, money, status and looks to die for, never once has he been linked with a woman. He believes woman to be a distraction of their kind, a distraction that would ruin any good man to his wits.

He is the Knight in Shining armour... She is the Princess

He is obnoxious... She is endearing

He is arrogant... She is innocent

He is Maan Singh Khurana... She is Geet Handa

Together... They spell disaster

When their paths cross will the arrow of love hit them... Will they fall in love

Thank you Roopali for the lovely VM . . . Thank you so much 🤗
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhBraQ1VdK8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INDEX
THREAD 1

CHAPTER 1 : New Found Freedom

CHAPTER 2 : The Khurana's

CHAPTER 3 : The Encounter

CHAPTER 4 : A Chance to Live

CHAPTER 5 : A New Beginning

CHAPTER 6 : I'm the Boss

CHAPTER 7 : Let The Game Begin

CHAPTER 8 : A mess

CHAPTER 9 : You're Not That Bad

CHAPTER 10 : Who Are You

CHAPTER 11 : Silent Treatment

CHAPTER 12 : Speak up

THREAD 2

CHAPTER 13 : The Gay confusion

CHAPTER 14 : The Deadly Attaraction

CHAPTER 15 : The Deadly Attaraction

CHAPTER 16 : The Deadly Attaraction

CHAPTER 17 : The Deadly Attaraction

CHAPTER 18 : Unknown Feelings

CHAPTER 19 : Friendshio for Starter

CHAPTER 20 : Rules of Friendship

CHAPTER 21 : First Date

CHAPTER 22 : Fisrt Date

THREAD 3

CHAPTER 23 : First Date ends on a Cute Note . . . Butterflies

CHAPTER 24 : Opening up or Endless Banter

CHAPTER 25 : Bye Bye Jungle

CHAPTER 26 : Pang of Jealousy, Infactuated

CHAPTER 27 : What is Love

CHAPTER 28 : What is Love

CHAPTER 29 : What is Love

CHAPTER 30 : What is Love

CREDIT VM MAKER
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9mkHGlkGx8&feature=player_profilepage[/YOUTUBE]

Those who wish to be PMed plz add 

Guys I had been suggested an alternative to PMing a long time back. Like having an account on FB and posting the link there so the readers can get instant notification of updates. But I was quite lazy to make an account for updates alone but I realise I send PM's horribly late, at times after ten to fifteen days of updating do I send out PMs so . . .

This is the FB account, add it if you want to be notified for the updates. And no I am not stopping sending out PMs but I would send them once a week or so. Hope this works out

CHARACTERS

MAAN SINGH KHURANA

GEET HANDA

YASH HANDA

VIKRANT SINGH KHURANA'VICKY

ANWESHA RAICHAND'ANNIE

DEV SINGH KHURANA

ARJUN SINGHANIA

PARINEETA SINGHANIA'PARI

MEERA SHERGIL 

NAINTARA RATHORE

Before you guys read . . . Maan promised Geet not to touch ANY OTHER GIRL . . . so he did not break his promise . . . BTW as usual haven't proof read so please ignore the errors . . . last time instead of she i wrote her and instead of thought i wrote was . . . typo . . .
BTW Shika this one is for you . . . reason . . . like you say aiwein . . . ok . . . luv ya . . . but don't take it the wrong way . . . now update DDE . . .
Chapter 23
First Date Ends On a Cute Note . . . Butterflies

Unwittingly, Maan slithered towards Geet as she gulped in anticipation of the unknown. Trying to make a distance between them, Geet attempted to get up but he pulled her right back as she landed on his chest with her hair scattered all over her face.

He locked his hands behind her back as he blew at a strand of hair that teased her eyes. Removing one hand from round her waist he tucked her hair behind her ears, brushing his hand against her cheek in the process. He looked at her hair as he freed them from the bundle of leaves that stuck in them, making her look all the more cute.

Maan rolled over as Geet was now under him. He slipped a hand under her waist, slamming his body onto hers he moved his face closer to shoulder as he nuzzled her collarbone.

Butterflies . . . she felt butterflies somersaulting in her tummy. Her stomach churned as a chill ran down her spine. His touch was like a lightening stroke, sending sparks through her it made her shiver under him.

He breathed at her neck as she gulped. Jitters ran through her nerves as she didn't have any idea whatsoever was happening.

Lifting his face, he let his gaze rest at her face . . . her cute cheeks . . . her doe like eyes . . . her little nose . . . her lips. Strangely enough, an unknown urge seeped through his being as he desired to taste her.

"What are you doing?"

That brought him back to reality. He was in for trouble. She had just accepted him as a friend and after this she wouldn't even bother looking at him. He had to make up something quickly and efficiently. A light bulb went off.

He started sneering and soon the sneer turned into a chuckle that eventually ended in laughter. This was the first time he was trying his hand at forcer laughter, come to think of it, he never bothered to laugh at laughable things leave alone forcing laughter. But here he was up for everything he had never dreamt of doing in his wildest dreams. For the matter, he never really had any wild dreams.

She looked at him flabbergasted.

Why was he laughing?

What the hell was funny?

"Did you . . ." Maan got off her as he rested by his side "think I'd break my promise" He said between his fake laughter.

She still didn't seem to understand a thing and gave him a blank look.

"I was kidding . . ." He laughed harder "Did you see your face"

She was offended.

She got up as she fumed and bit out "That was a bad joke"

So turns out his backup plan back fired on him as Geet was angry at him and that was exactly what he feared.

He stopped laughing as he saw Geet storm off. Instantly he was on his feet, running after her. He held her wrist as he pulled her backwards as her back crushed against his chest. His hands wrapped around her stomach as her breath was caught in her chest.  His subtle tickled her cheek as he whispered in her ear "Sorry"

She did not quite know what the feeling exactly was, but it was something that made her weak in her knees. She shuddered as she felt his grip tighten around her stomach as she sucked in air and tucked her tummy. The thin fabric of her shirt did nothing did nothing to stop the burning sensation from reaching her skin. Although she was yet to figure out why she felt that way but she knew one thing for certain it was because of him.

"You should eat" Saying so Maan left her, he knew he affected her but he needed to take things slow. He believed women to be a distraction of their own kind, and it was so true, he was attracted to her to distraction. Not that he minded but he was indeed apprehensive as he was yet to come to terms with what he should expect out of this thing that they shared. Screw everything else; he had a lot of time to ponder over his feeling once he would be back to Delhi. At the place and time he simply wanted to live the moment to its fullest.

"Yes" Geet managed to say as she took a tentative step away from him, seemingly aware of their proximity and the strange feeling that rippled through her; she preferred maintaining a safe distance. But that was not to be as sooner than she could even collect herself she was being dragged to their camp site as Maan pulled her behind him. He smiled as he asked her to take her seat, only this time there were no leaf chairs to sit on.

She sat with her back resting against the tree and legs stretched out as he sat across her folding his knees sideways. Opening the pack of biscuits he handed it to her and without a doubt she literally gobbled the biscuits. Maan was a bit taken aback. He wasn't exactly famished but he was also hungry and he expected her to at least ask him to share out of courtesy.

Geet had already guzzled half and a quarter of the packet when she realised she wasn't the only being present there. She immediately offered him the rest of the biscuits which he politely declined saying he wasn't hungry. But on her insistence he did eat two of them.

Geet smiled as she finished her little meal. Once she was done she folded the packet and sliding her hand through his frontal pocket she carefully kept the empty wrapper there. Her hand precisely rested at his heart as she patted at his pocket. He could hear the thudding of his heart; it was so god damn loud. He didn't want her to hear it. What would she think of him? But then again, he knew she was too childlike to even notice the effect she has on him or rather did she even realise she was affected by him.

His chain of thoughts was broken as he felt a prick at his skin due to her constant patting at his heart; the plastic wrapper pricked his skin. He immediately held her hand as he stated "are you doing this to test my . . ."

"Test what . . ." Geet paused as she looked a bit fearful and uncomfortable under his X-Ray vision.

After a while she added "your pocket looked cramped so I was just trying to fix it"

He couldn't help but smile. She was an antique piece without doubt.

He left her wrist as he fished for the chocolate in his jeans pocket. Smiling, he asked her to extend her hand forward and close her eyes. She did as asked and soon she felt weight on her palm. Opening her eyes, she brimmed with happiness. Chocolate, she just loved chocolates. Who doesn't?

Without waiting another second she tore open the wrap as she took the bite. She closed her eyes feeling the chocolate melt on her tongue as she relished every single drop of the melted chocolate. With her eyes closed she licked at the chocolate that threatened to drip down her lips.

Intentional or not, this girl was here to test his self control. At the moment all he could think was to close his mouth over hers and lick off the chocolate off her tongue. Maan Singh Khurana was thinking like a pervert. What had this girl done to him?

Geet was nibbling at the last bits of chocolate as she realised she was being ogled at. She looked him in the eye as he averted his gaze, trying to avoid the building desire in him.

Out of the blue it started raining. Certainly the nature had its way which no one could guess, may be that was why it's called natural . . . it comes with the feel.

True to the spontaneity of the situation, getting on his feet he extended his hand forward for her to hold. For some unknown reason she took his hand the next second she was pulled to stand on her feet. He smiled as he pulled her closer by her waist, slamming his body onto hers; he rested her right hand over his shoulder followed by the left hand. Possessively encircling her waist he urged her to tighten her grip round his with his eyes. She locked her hands around his neck as in one swift spin; he lifted her feet of the ground and making her gasp. But soon a smile traced her lips as she felt she was floating in free space.

Time stood still.

It was just them and their cute little thing.

He twirled her around in the rain as the water drenched them. The wet hair, made her look all the more ravishing. The cuteness was gone and now he was more aware of her femininity. The rain made her clothes stick to her skin and although they weren't in all literal sense revealing but the rain did make them emphasize her assets.

Slowly letting her down on her feet they swayed with the sound of dipping water. It was the best song they could those to dance . . . the song of nature. The dripping sound of water, coupled with the hissing of the breeze and occasional tweeting of birds was the best song they had ever heard.

Leaving her waist Maan held her hands that were locked behind his neck as he very gently unlocked them and smiled as he did so. Moving in rhythm he slid his fingers up her arm as he moved behind her, making her tremble. Slow like a snail, he slithered his hands down her arms as he entwined their fingers together, sending jitters through her that ended up as butterflies in her tummy.

He swayed with her back resting at his chest. Nuzzling as her cheek, he danced the most natural dance with her. Unwittingly, she pushed her head backwards as he rested his chin at her shoulder.

Loosening his grip round her stomach, he left her hand as she spun her around making her crash right into chest. He swept her off her feet as his hands gripped her lower hip lifting her above his head.

Facing the sky she let the rain wash her face as she smiled.

Slowly and tenderly he put her down on her feet and as their eyes met they were lost in each other.

It was only right to seal the moment with a kiss but no matter how strong was the urge to feel those pink full lips which looked all the more alluring with the water droplets resting on them, over his fierce ones, he knew he couldn't do that.

With his hands encircling her waist, and their hearts beating against each other, they stood there as they let the feeling and contentment sip in.

When he least expected her to say anything she was in for giving him a good shock.

"Can I ask you a question" Geet asked.

"Go on" Maan replied as he staring at the sky.

"Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach when you touch me?"

Precap: Cupping her face he moved his lips closer to hers as she closed her eyes and a smile formed at her lips, as she puckered for a kiss.

Sorry the dance is a bit sloppy . . . i hope this was long enough . . . and thank you all for understanding for yesterday . . . luv ya guys🤗 BTW how is the cliff hanger😆 . . . i am evil . . . am i not😈

libra25 thumbnail
OHHHHH...SHE IS DAMN CUTE.......ADORABLE.....
MAAN IS TESTING ALL HIS SELF CONTROL......
A VERY SUBTLY ROMANTIC UPDATE....
JUST PERFECT BLEND OF INNOCENCE AND YEARNING.....
GREAT JOB DONE MUSKAAN👏
Edited by libra25 - 13 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
first congo shongo on the new thread  🥳

second...sorry 😒 it took me forever to cum back to update my "R" 😃

yay geet kisi din iss maan ki jaan le gi apni masoom herkaton se.🤗
it's hilarious to c maan in such turmoil.🤪
 he is all grown up😆 & his feelings too know how to get the bst of the situation😳 ...and then he has to stop every such imagination coz of this child like darlin.😆
i luvd it how he gets teased by every gesture of hers. it's like he is dying to have more access to her.
luving his misery.😆

geet u r waiting & so r we to c how maan will reply to u'r question??
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon 
Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago
Be.edgy thumbnail
Congrats on the New thread Muskiiii!!
Chaloo!! Jaldi see update karo.. 😃
-memorable- thumbnail

🥳congrats for new thread🥳

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arghhhhh Muskaan tu nahi sudhregi..😡tang aa chuki hoon mein teri cliffhanger endings se...😡😡dear ye achchi baat nahi hai😆😆...anyways I just loved the update..it was dreamy......loved the dance sequence....poor Maan he so very wants to kiss geet...but he doesn't have the courage kiss her now...coz he thinks it would irk her....and also coz ..he promised her that he won't do it again...but then promises are meant to be broken😆haina.....😆can't wait for the next part.😳Edited by namita25 - 13 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail