Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxushakiran patelsobha229mvatsaahcirloop118pragyakumarAMSTsdavisER_ER_YAactivesonalajaygandhismile365daysdrdeepti80pmshah1neteche_cbmm1985pallairgattuone2noneSun-Lovekripsysingh008deep9bostaniantina2minalakshmikrRBO_Addictdwsccuty_kiloveidiotboxcimbaTeeyamunz.MonMadmah403Gauri22vik rocksdivmathsudsspiyualkapeg_pionneshelly_nairpjyoradtanu rulzKyunkiImafanUsman.nivedithanami2811

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Update 8th April 11" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Ammoos for the update.

I agree one boring episode. and to top it Jagya's still hopeful of staying together with Gauri, One shameless guy.

I am originally from bombay and hence i know how expensive it is to rent a flat. its strange that Gauri is not considering women's hostels or sharing the room with her other female classmates.

The drama on Phooli's front was heartbreaking and enraging. feel realy bad that she has to go thro another ordeal after all that she has suffered in the past. its sad to see that the village will talk bad of her if she takes up a job and welcome her if she is tied to someone by Natha Pratha.

If anyone wants to know more about this custom they can watch the movie Haat the Weekly bazzar. here's the link to watch it online. its very disturbing though.

http://www.punjabrang.com/forum/f22/haat-weekly-bazaar-2011-dvdscr-watch-online-download-20328/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bmah403vik rockshookedanu rulz

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Uma Smile and Bon Voyage !! 

Today's episode was much better then yesterday's....

High Point - Jag-Gauri scenes... Embarrassed Awwww sooo cute...loved the whole house hunting sequence...very real and great acting by both Shashank and Anjum....their chemistry is just getting better day by day - they sure make a cute lovable couple Embarrassed....and of course the Precap was Hilarious !! LOL LOL cant wait....

Low Point - Phooli's parents forcing her... Angry I couldnt reply to the comments in the last episode thread by Jyo and Anu....I agree with you both...how dare Phooli's father blackmail his daughter....If Phooli chooses to work in the city thats not acceptable in this good for nothing community and village...but selling off a girl in the name of Natha Pratha is acceptable... bull Censored......and yes even I feel Jagya was right here...Phooli should have just run away from that god forsaken village....and can someone please push Phooli's father into that well...Censored

Edited by divmath - 08 April 2011 at 10:55am

siyonavik rockshookedpjyoanu rulz

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I think its a waste of time to save Phooli's dad. He shud jump or be pushed into it. That way atleast he can't threaten to jump again the next time Evil Smile

Phooli needs to just run away from the village. This is completely ridiculous and she has no reason to stand and allow it. Feel really bad for her and Anandi though, how sad for Anandi to know that she can wear so much jewellery all the time & Phooli has to sell herself (that what this is sounding like) to pay off her loan !

In her situation, one would be sorely tempted to sell off some jewellery that totally belongs to her to square Phooli's dad's loan and tell him - this is it, now u r on your own buddy ! I don't know u anymore and neither does your daughter !! Go jump in a well or off a cliff  - your choice......horrible...this is  impossibly inhumane..

vik rocksdivmathandvpjyoanu rulz

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Uma! Hope everything gets better soon!

Guys, I am too bored with this serial! I have nothing to say.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocksandvanu rulz

Nimmi.

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
How crazy is phooli's dadAngry,he is worried about what villagers will say if his daughter gets a city job but he has no problem about these villagers reactions when he sells her as somone's mistress.Shocked.And funnily enough none of those villagers even turned up when he was doing 'il jump in well' drama.....Ermm 
Winkreminded me of dharmender trying to jump in sholay when we all knew he had no plans to jump..kood jaaongaa phaand jaaonga gaaon waalo...
And the precapLOL now we have a moped riding helmeted tai for comic relief..

divmathvik rocksanu rulz

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

precap was funLOLLOLjag gauri scenes were nice , thank god i skipped the earlier part

divmathvik rocksanu rulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top