Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

MS.ATTITUDE

Goldie

MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 07 January 2006 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
topic is SRK - MUSLIM n I'll only write abt it.

Even big muslim scholars says dat it's only ALLAH who'll decide dat who ll go to jannah n who 'll not.

secondly, SRK marries a hindu women n she didn't convert.Islamic n QURANIC laws r v clear abt this issue dat this kind a marriage is illicit in da eyes of ALLAH so we ve on right to comments on Quranic laws.

Thirdly.its SRK life,he prays or nt , he fasts or nt, he pays zakat or nt ,will he perform haj or nt , he drinks or nt etc etc , as he is a piblic figure we can discuss him but all these matters r b/w him n ALLAH.

But one thing is v clear in QURAN dat ALLAH'll forgiv every sin except SHIRK (ALLAH k ailwa kise aur ki ibadat kerna )baqi tu ALLAHTALLAH jane aur SRK.

Edited by MS.ATTITUDE - 07 January 2006 at 1:27pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shahrukh-Muslim (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lil miz

IF-Dazzler

lil miz

Posted: 07 January 2006 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by euro_pakigal

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

euro_pakigal -
It seems that SRK's only sin thats obvious is that he married the woman he loves , who is not of his faith . And he respects her so much that he did not make conversion an issue . If thats what makes him a sinner in his Allah's eyes . So be it !!!

As for his not following Islam by its rule - Only thing obvious is that he did not marry a Muslim or ask her to convert . What else is obvious . you don't know if he's prays , fasts etc . Unless may be you have put some secret cameras or bugs in his house OR may be he's declared so in some interview !! So therefore with out a written fact please do not accuse a good man.

-----------edited personall atack on members are not permitted -------------------

------------edited .personal attack towards member are not permitted-----

Edited by Aparna_BD - 08 January 2006 at 9:44am

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 07 January 2006 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
O.K Firstly let me apologise if i was misunderstood . I have extreme love for all gods and i personally love Ram , Rahim and Jesus and Guru Nanak .
I was furious when people make judgements on things that IS ONLY GODS PREROGATIVE . My making a sarcastic comment towards euro_pakigal was trying to simply say " heah you aren't god ......so i am sure you have no right given by god to make any judgenets on the great GOD ".
I feel insulted when people believe they are making judgements and that will be acceptable to god and i bet its not . ONLY GOD - ALLAH , JESUS ,RAM ,GURUNANAK JI" know what is right . what is wrong . HE , almighty is taking notes , and has knoewldege that who is sinning and who is not ....who is a good hindu ...good muslim etc etc .
I may have sounded sarcastic hearing of such people who i bet even God will be ashamed of to call a good human being .

Henceforth , this topic has caused enough rudeness and insults . So such topics will be closed that talk about religon !!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 07 January 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Ufffffffff

Moona and Kiran u guys r misunderstanding Aparna di… she didn't say anything against Islam or God…u all r overreacting…And Aparna di u r misunderstanding thm as well…
This big game of misunderstandings is leading 2 an unnecessary argument.

My opinions on the topic:
SRK is a Muslim because he was born in2 a Muslim family. There is no doubt about it. Whether he is practicing or not is only between SRK and God. No1 else has any right to say anything bcuz religion is btwn a person and God. U can have really religious ppl such as preists, pundits, imams, rabbi etc who appear to be religious but deep in der heart they rnt and they r corrupting the system and stealing frm the funds of the church/temple/masjid etc. u think these ppl r religious but they r corrupt. U can assume sum ppl r bad bcuz of their life style and their career actors/singers/models etc but u don't know. Maybe he dusnt have a big beard and dusnt spend app his time reading Quran but he has pure intentions in his heart and he is good. Oh guys heres a story my mom used 2 tell me wen I was little…I dunno if it has any connections 2 any hadith (Prophet Muhammad's actions and sayins) or if she read it sumwhere but I remember this story really well and im sure it isn't just a fairy tale bedtime story she used 2 tell me.
     There 2 2 men, 1 is ur typical religious person and te other is ur typical not-practicing/secular person. There was a thirsty dog on da street panting. The religios person saw it and said I cant b bothered by an animal I need 2 go and pray its much more pleasing 2 God if I pray. The other man sees the dog and feels sorry for it and gets water for it and relieves it of its thirst. In God's eyes, the non-religious man is more favorable than the religious one bcuz he was a good person which is far superior than being a good Muslim/Hindu/Sikh/Christian etc.

Ok so in short wat im trying 2 say is tht whether he is a Good Muslim or a Bad Muslim is not something any of us have any right to decide or declare bcuz by doing tht we r putting ourselves at God's rank and tht alone is a major sin (I dunno abt other religions but in Islam Sharing God's titles with others is a major sin)

So plz guys lets not fite….Moona. Kiran, Aparna di..all 3 of u shud 4give each other and b frends   

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 07 January 2006 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

Ufffffffff

Moona and Kiran u guys r misunderstanding Aparna di… she didn't say anything against Islam or God…u all r overreacting…And Aparna di u r misunderstanding thm as well…
This big game of misunderstandings is leading 2 an unnecessary argument.

My opinions on the topic:
SRK is a Muslim because he was born in2 a Muslim family. There is no doubt about it. Whether he is practicing or not is only between SRK and God. No1 else has any right to say anything bcuz religion is btwn a person and God. U can have really religious ppl such as preists, pundits, imams, rabbi etc who appear to be religious but deep in der heart they rnt and they r corrupting the system and stealing frm the funds of the church/temple/masjid etc. u think these ppl r religious but they r corrupt. U can assume sum ppl r bad bcuz of their life style and their career actors/singers/models etc but u don't know. Maybe he dusnt have a big beard and dusnt spend app his time reading Quran but he has pure intentions in his heart and he is good. Oh guys heres a story my mom used 2 tell me wen I was little…I dunno if it has any connections 2 any hadith (Prophet Muhammad's actions and sayins) or if she read it sumwhere but I remember this story really well and im sure it isn't just a fairy tale bedtime story she used 2 tell me.
     There 2 2 men, 1 is ur typical religious person and te other is ur typical not-practicing/secular person. There was a thirsty dog on da street panting. The religios person saw it and said I cant b bothered by an animal I need 2 go and pray its much more pleasing 2 God if I pray. The other man sees the dog and feels sorry for it and gets water for it and relieves it of its thirst. In God's eyes, the non-religious man is more favorable than the religious one bcuz he was a good person which is far superior than being a good Muslim/Hindu/Sikh/Christian etc.

Ok so in short wat im trying 2 say is tht whether he is a Good Muslim or a Bad Muslim is not something any of us have any right to decide or declare bcuz by doing tht we r putting ourselves at God's rank and tht alone is a major sin (I dunno abt other religions but in Islam Sharing God's titles with others is a major sin)

So plz guys lets not fite….Moona. Kiran, Aparna di..all 3 of u shud 4give each other and b frends   

~PaKi*PrInCeZ~, very well put!!ClapClap

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 07 January 2006 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
thannx anju di

ishu124

Goldie

ishu124

Posted: 07 January 2006 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hazelgirl

God is the one and the same...only in diff looks...
if u have respect fr god fr within u..it does not matter where u place ur Quran...and if he wants to get that status it is his view and thought...... Tongue

exally there is only 1 GOD u may call him anything u like god allah or anything aslong as u belive!!!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 07 January 2006 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Thx my li'l sis Jav (Pakiz Princz) for not misunderstanding me . Hug To all those who "thought" i had insulted Allah or Islam. Let me again reitereate ( i won't aplogose) . since from the bottom of my heart i did not mean anything insulting about Islam or Allah . My concsience is clear . And god is my witness !!

I love all gods and think all gods - Allah , Ram , Jesus and Gurnunak to me are meant to be on the same pedesatal .

In my post i was clearly saying  its only GOD's prerogative to judge , punish or reward !!I am sure GOD will not be impressed with then people who sat on judgemnt . Since its his divine duty !!

I have sevaral friends even on this site who follow Islam - I love those people - PakizPrincess , Saba (Bs.BholiBhali ) , My brother Khizer and little one Eisha !! They can vouch for me that i hold Islam in high regards .

So to the other , please don't twist my words . More you do such things .....there will be more discords in life .Remember before pointing finger on someone and judging him .......have you NEVER EVER sinned . That person who has NEVER EVER sinned should be the first to pass judgement .

Lots love to every memeber of DM . Take care. Hug

Edited by Minnie - 08 January 2006 at 7:26am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top