Shahrukh-Muslim (Page 5)

euro_pakigal Goldie
euro_pakigal
euro_pakigal

Posted: 05 January 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil miz

Originally posted by Groovychick

well said vishesh Clap Clap
but guys jus bcoz srk puts a geeta nxt 2 the quaran..that doesn't mean that he is unreligious..he jus respects them both, he understands that his wife gauri is a hindu and while she follws the customs and traditions of islam, she expects the same 4rm him-4 him 2 join in all the festivals etc.
I am a Hindu but I go 2 a catholic school, the teachers expect me 2 join in all the prayers-our father, hail mary etc and 2 attend liturgy and mass..if i'm not mistaken, it is not written in hinduism or ne otha relligion Confused that u are NOT ALLOWED 2 worship ne otha god otha than laxmi or allah or jesus etc.
I wanna ask u guys..is srk khan not a 'REAL' muslim bcoz he married a hindu?? i dunno y..but i think that's not connected 2 religion, that's racism.. Ouch
well overall i think srk is a gr8 man since he is able 2 respect god and he is a gd muslim even tho ppl may not think so, he is a gr8 human being and has done a lot 4 ppl Tongue

lub ju loadsss

xXxTinaxXx

hey tina

in the quran it does say that u r not allowed 2 worship no other god but allah,i luv srk 2 bits....i dun wanna judge him.....cuz only god knows him best.....but what im trying 2 say is......muslims only believe in one god and that is allah.....thay are not allowed 2 worship any other god.....so if...im saying IF...srk worships any other god but allah then he is not a muslim, u have 2 beleive in da shahada 2 b a muslim,(there is no god but allah and muhammed pbuh is the messenger of allah) and have 2 follow everything that is in the quran....no offence 2 any1

luv kiranEmbarrassed

kiran is right u hav to read da shihadat and only believ in allah

follow islamic rulz and da right path

lyk

praying reading quran fasting helping da poor and needy zakat hajj etc..

i doubt srk duz all dat and doubt hez even read shahada (kalimah)

so hez not really a muslim

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 05 January 2006 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by euro_pakigal

follow islamic rulz and da right path What makes you say that SRK is not following Islamic rules ..........Is it because he is respecting his wife's religon ????? A person can believe in one Allah but still hold respect for other religons . Should he create a ladder , where the Holy Quran is put on the top shelf and the Bhagwad Geeta on the bottom shelf for you to feel he belives in one god .

lyk

i doubt srk duz all dat and doubt hez even read shahada (kalimah)How can u make such an assumptions that he doesn't do the things you mentioned .If you don't have any proof of the following , don't judge him !!!

so hez not really a muslim  So does that mean God will be taking your advice when he decides who enters Jannat and who does not ??

I think we already have enough religous police that walk the earth and go around telling people what to do !!
No offense to others ............but we have no business to judge another person on how good a Muslim / Hindu / or Christian he/ she is  ..............live it to the god you belive in !!

Edited by Aparna_BD - 05 January 2006 at 5:45pm
seema_17 IF-Rockerz
seema_17
seema_17

Posted: 05 January 2006 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavith_2305

Originally posted by hazelgirl

Originally posted by Vishesh

hey zhasna2..
i understand ur points...
he is not real muslim.. u r right !
actually i didn't want to bring this thought here..but after reading so many views on this topic..i am just feeling to put my views abt this..

God help u all  LOL

some ppl deceive themselves, saying that..they respect all religion, they visit temples and church too.. and keep Gita and Bible together..
if one is Hindu then he simply can't believe in Bible..and vice versa..  Faith can't be divided like this. there are many contradiction in other religious books.. one say.. i am the only God, one say.. don't worship idol.. , every religious books says abt it;s own God..
if one really Faithfully believe in Gita or Bible or Quran..in any one book.. he can't believe in another one.. no matter what.
Bcoz one book declares other as false or contradicts many points
(some liberal religion are exception)
Shahrukh can't be a Real Muslim..
and i am not a Real Hindu, if i visited church any time..
Many time i found that, only some of some of my friends who say they respect every religion, go to temple,church,dargaah.. they are really worst..and have no faith at all. they just satisfy their Ego, that they are being very intelligent and very nice person. But don't fear the God..when cheating others,insulting others,and doing many wrong things.. Some of my elders who just believe in Hinduism, are better that they r afraid of God, and thinks that it is not good to do the wrong things.

if one just respects other religions..and thinks that..yes others are also God..and God is one.. tht is not only of me and urs.. then he is not real Hindu, real Muslim or anyone..,
He is man of his own 'special' religion..that is not hindu/muslim or christian etc..
Shahrukh is kind of that person.. he has his own 'special' religion.. and has Faith in that, we or he.. call him 'Muslim' bcoz we are accoustomed in dividing ppl in different groups of religion.., otherwise look closely and everyone has diffent views even in same religion.

following any religion or specially-crafted religion is good, if following it makes ur and urs fellow ppl life better. Even being an Athiest is good, if ur life becomes good and ur fellow ppl life better by this..
Why to worry abt which hell or heaven we will get, swarg of hindu,dojakh of muslims, or heaven of christian.., by following some basic rules of any popular religion..we can make our life as heaven here itself.. and if we will live n behave good here.. then every God of other religion will accept us in His heaven happily.. I always think of God as very very very very intelligent God.
if i followed my religion or specially crafed religion and did good for other and myself and made my life and others life better.. and if somehow..my religion is false, and my God doesn't exist. and someone's else religion was right..and his God exists.. i am sure That God will love me too.
God is such a sweet concept, that even if an Atheist will do good for some poor ppl...every God of other reilgion will bless him for that. Or even if there is only one God, He will too bless him for that.

i love God Smile 

very well but i dnt think any holy book contradicts any other book....and all holy books say the same thing in a diff way.....and we interpret these thing in more diff way...Tongue

Nicely put Vishesh.
I accept Holy books contradicts.If u read or go thro the entire books you will understand.I know Holy Bible it says idol worship is sin.But Hindu Mythology,we believe in idol worship.So if u r  a follower of Jesus Christ then you cant accept Hinduism.Simillarly Holy Bible says I am the only God.But Hinduism says several Gods.Shiva,Vishni.If u go in deep u will find several contradictions.
So a person being a Hindu how can he say i believe in Jesus christ or a christian how can he be a real christian if he goes to temple.
In my point of view all the religions teach us to be a very good Human being.Stic on your own religion and prove you are a good human.Most of the people dont follow any principles of their religion simply say i am christian i am Muslim i am hindu.Wherever you r you be loyal to it.

Vishesh, i respect ur opinion but i really disagree. i am a hindu, but there r some parts of it that i do not agree with. shld i have to follow those rules just becuz they come in hinduism. I pray to all my hindu gods, but occassionally i do go to church too. now u r saying tht u can only follow one religion. why? who asked u to make these rules, these generalizations? i think religion is personal and i would be really upset if someone comes upto me and says i am not a true hindu just becuz i go to church. my religious matters r between my god and me. i don't think any one else has to issue any rules that u can only follow one religion at a time. in the red part r u saying that by respecting another religion, you are not being tru to ur own religion. wat sort of a logic is that? so by disrespecting it you are satisfying ur god? and i think u shld love ur god. not be scared of him. u don't follow ur religion out of fear, becuz then there is no meaning left in following that religion.

the concept written in green is interesting. but u r forgetting one thing. the world is not black and white. it has shades of gray in it too. ppl r not just good or bad, they have good and bad qualities. then why shld it be different in religion. i say ppl shld be left to decide how they want to follow religion. as it is we have many rules and regulations in life. there are many restrictions and rules in each and every human relation these days. plz let us not put restrictions on our relations with god. wat else do we have in this world anyways, whose support r we left with if even our gods are taken away from us??? I for one would not let any other fellow human being take my god away from me.

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 05 January 2006 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
If Sharuk is or Muslim or non-Muslim, I just love him, I love his acting , Why you people looking religion, I think he is a good human being, all knows all religion made my humans only, god never tell to make religion did Jesus make any religion? did prophet Mohammad make any religion? All his followers make, Religion is not against the human its only say good things only.
I think sharuk doing his job, I think he is good believer, I think he respect all other religion also, who's is Good here?, Embarrassed who's good Muslim? Embarrassed Who's good Christian ? Embarrassed who's good Hindu? Embarrassed …………
So plzz not involve Sharuk in this topic. Smile
CaLiiZ*DiiMe IF-Sizzlerz
CaLiiZ*DiiMe
CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 05 January 2006 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
well he IS a muslim but i wouldnt consider him a GOOD muslim cuz in THE QURAN, it says dat muslims can only marry another muslim but they decide to marry sumone whoz not a muslim then the person u r marryin has to convert to Islam.. kay dats all i have to say
euro_pakigal Goldie
euro_pakigal
euro_pakigal

Posted: 06 January 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Originally posted by euro_pakigal

follow islamic rulz and da right path What makes you say that SRK is not following Islamic rules ..........Is it because he is respecting his wife's religon ????? A person can believe in one Allah but still hold respect for other religons . Should he create a ladder , where the Holy Quran is put on the top shelf and the Bhagwad Geeta on the bottom shelf for you to feel he belives in one god .

will u stop saying thingz i didnt even sayhe can repesct anyu religon her wants but helloooooooooo a muslim cnt marry a non-muslim unless he converts him to islam if he gets maried widout it hez brekaing da rulz so  firsttly dat makes me say he duznt follow islamic rulz

when did i say he shud creat a ladder and put da quran on top stop inventing stuff if he belives in allah helping poor ppl and doing gud thuingz rnt gonna take him to jannah unless he practices islam da right way by respecting and follwiing da right ways and paths well dats wot muslim believe if he iz a muslim he shud no by himself but he duznt so it duznt really make him a muslim now duz it

lyk

i doubt srk duz all dat and doubt hez even read shahada (kalimah)How can u make such an assumptions that he doesn't do the things you mentioned .If you don't have any proof of the following , don't judge him !!! well u dont need porrof its obvious

so hez not really a muslim  So does that mean God will be taking your advice when he decides who enters Jannat and who does not ??how can allah take my advice r u out of ure mind or sumthing allah duz wot he wants ok i cant believe u said such a thing

I think we already have enough religous police that walk the earth and go around telling people what to do !!!whom did i tell do do sumthing????

r u sure ure feeling ok

No offense to others ............but we have no business to judge another person on how good a Muslim / Hindu / or Christian he/ she is  ..............live it to the god you belive in !!

u belive in wot u want im not saying anything to u but her we r talking abt srk and just said wot seemz right and sum facts aswel

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 06 January 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
euro_pakigal -
It seems that SRK's only sin thats obvious is that he married the woman he loves , who is not of his faith . And he respects her so much that he did not make conversion an issue . If thats what makes him a sinner in his Allah's eyes . So be it !!!

As for his not following Islam by its rule - Only thing obvious is that he did not marry a Muslim or ask her to convert . What else is obvious . you don't know if he's prays , fasts etc . Unless may be you have put some secret cameras or bugs in his house OR may be he's declared so in some interview !! So therefore with out a written fact please don't make such assumptions and malign a good man's name!!!

Edited by Aparna_BD - 08 January 2006 at 9:42am
euro_pakigal Goldie
euro_pakigal
euro_pakigal

Posted: 07 January 2006 at 11:02am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Aparna_BD] euro_pakigal -
It seems that SRK's only sin thats obvious is that he married the woman he loves , who is not of his faith . And he respects her so much that he did not make conversion an issue . If thats what makes him a sinner in his Allah's eyes . So be it !!!

As for his not following Islam by its rule - Only thing obvious is that he did not marry a Muslim or ask her to convert . What else is obvious . you don't know if he's prays , fasts etc . Unless may be you have put some secret cameras or bugs in his house OR may be he's declared so in some interview !! So therefore with out a written fact please don't make such assumptions and malign a good man's name!!!

----edited due to personal attack towards a member-------------------

Edited by Aparna_BD - 08 January 2006 at 9:43am

Go to top