Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Sharila

IF-Dazzler

Sharila

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Everyone is entitled to believe what they want to. I think they should do the deeds and let god decide on what sanctuary will be given to them. Beliefs are so many but god for me is just one and only. Our ETERNAL LORD no matter what names we use

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shahrukh-Muslim (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seema_17

IF-Rockerz

seema_17

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zhasan2

Well, sorry if this offends anyone. Shahrukh Khan is a Muslim, he married a Hindu (not saying that this is wrong), but I saw his DVD and he put the Quran next to a Mandir in his house. I doubt he even prays salat.Confused

Then I read somewhere that he thinks that he is a Muslim and will be granted Jannah becuase his parents were Muslims.Confused

That's wrong of him to think like that, no matter how famous and popular he is he's never going to be granted that status in front of God. What do you guys think?

hey... i don't know abt him being a good muslim, but i do think he is a good human being. u kno y? becuz he is giving respect to both the religions... believing in a religion or being tru to a religion only means that u put faith in ur beliefs and religion, it doesn't mean that u put down any other religion... is not the point of any religious person to be a good human being first? and also the house is his wife's too so i don't think that its only his opinion or his religion that counts... abt the highlighted part i really don't know.... sorry... but hey thats just my opinion Smile

KNPKH2ster

Goldie

KNPKH2ster

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i heard that Shahrukh is 1/2 muslim 12 hindu since his dad is muslim and his mom is hindu and plus he married a hindu so his kids are also 1/2 hindu 1/2 muslim

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
yea....that is what i heard too...well all i can say is it is his choice of what to do and what not to do....

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
well, i just wanna say:
1. yr not a muslim just because yr parent were, or in pplz eyes they were, yr a muslim if u respect yr god and yr religion and show that
2. if sharukh does good things to help others and not for publicity(im not saying that he is or anything) then he is doing a good deed and allah will be pleased with him
3. if he prays to allah, respects his religion, cares about others and does good deeds then he is a muslim and can go to heaven.

thats all im saying Embarrassed

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by goth princess

well, i just wanna say:
1. yr not a muslim just because yr parent were, or in pplz eyes they were, yr a muslim if u respect yr god and yr religion and show that
2. if sharukh does good things to help others and not for publicity(im not saying that he is or anything) then he is doing a good deed and allah will be pleased with him
3. if he prays to allah, respects his religion, cares about others and does good deeds then he is a muslim and can go to heaven.

thats all im saying Embarrassed

Clap very nicely said !!!!!!

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
thanks Tongue

sosweet

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 4:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top