Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

Ufffffffff

Moona and Kiran u guys r misunderstanding Aparna di… she didn't say anything against Islam or God…u all r overreacting…And Aparna di u r misunderstanding thm as well…
This big game of misunderstandings is leading 2 an unnecessary argument.

My opinions on the topic:
SRK is a Muslim because he was born in2 a Muslim family. There is no doubt about it. Whether he is practicing or not is only between SRK and God. No1 else has any right to say anything bcuz religion is btwn a person and God. U can have really religious ppl such as preists, pundits, imams, rabbi etc who appear to be religious but deep in der heart they rnt and they r corrupting the system and stealing frm the funds of the church/temple/masjid etc. u think these ppl r religious but they r corrupt. U can assume sum ppl r bad bcuz of their life style and their career actors/singers/models etc but u don't know. Maybe he dusnt have a big beard and dusnt spend app his time reading Quran but he has pure intentions in his heart and he is good. Oh guys heres a story my mom used 2 tell me wen I was little…I dunno if it has any connections 2 any hadith (Prophet Muhammad's actions and sayins) or if she read it sumwhere but I remember this story really well and im sure it isn't just a fairy tale bedtime story she used 2 tell me.
     There 2 2 men, 1 is ur typical religious person and te other is ur typical not-practicing/secular person. There was a thirsty dog on da street panting. The religios person saw it and said I cant b bothered by an animal I need 2 go and pray its much more pleasing 2 God if I pray. The other man sees the dog and feels sorry for it and gets water for it and relieves it of its thirst. In God's eyes, the non-religious man is more favorable than the religious one bcuz he was a good person which is far superior than being a good Muslim/Hindu/Sikh/Christian etc.

Ok so in short wat im trying 2 say is tht whether he is a Good Muslim or a Bad Muslim is not something any of us have any right to decide or declare bcuz by doing tht we r putting ourselves at God's rank and tht alone is a major sin (I dunno abt other religions but in Islam Sharing God's titles with others is a major sin)

So plz guys lets not fite….Moona. Kiran, Aparna di..all 3 of u shud 4give each other and b frends   

~PaKi*PrInCeZ~, very well put!!👏👏

ishu124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazelgirl

God is the one and the same...only in diff looks...
if u have respect fr god fr within u..it does not matter where u place ur Quran...and if he wants to get that status it is his view and thought...... 😛

exally there is only 1 GOD u may call him anything u like god allah or anything aslong as u belive!!!

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Thx my li'l sis Jav (Pakiz Princz) for not misunderstanding me . 🤗 To all those who "thought" i had insulted Allah or Islam. Let me again reitereate ( i won't aplogose) . since from the bottom of my heart i did not mean anything insulting about Islam or Allah . My concsience is clear . And god is my witness !!

I love all gods and think all gods - Allah , Ram , Jesus and Gurnunak to me are meant to be on the same pedesatal .

In my post i was clearly saying  its only GOD's prerogative to judge , punish or reward !!I am sure GOD will not be impressed with then people who sat on judgemnt . Since its his divine duty !!

I have sevaral friends even on this site who follow Islam - I love those people - PakizPrincess , Saba (Bs.BholiBhali ) , My brother Khizer and little one Eisha !! They can vouch for me that i hold Islam in high regards .

So to the other , please don't twist my words . More you do such things .....there will be more discords in life .Remember before pointing finger on someone and judging him .......have you NEVER EVER sinned . That person who has NEVER EVER sinned should be the first to pass judgement .

Lots love to every memeber of DM . Take care. 🤗 Edited by Minnie - 18 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
aww aparna di im sure ur not misunderstood now
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

Ufffffffff

Moona and Kiran u guys r misunderstanding Aparna di… she didn't say anything against Islam or God…u all r overreacting…And Aparna di u r misunderstanding thm as well…
This big game of misunderstandings is leading 2 an unnecessary argument.

My opinions on the topic:
SRK is a Muslim because he was born in2 a Muslim family. There is no doubt about it. Whether he is practicing or not is only between SRK and God. No1 else has any right to say anything bcuz religion is btwn a person and God. U can have really religious ppl such as preists, pundits, imams, rabbi etc who appear to be religious but deep in der heart they rnt and they r corrupting the system and stealing frm the funds of the church/temple/masjid etc. u think these ppl r religious but they r corrupt. U can assume sum ppl r bad bcuz of their life style and their career actors/singers/models etc but u don't know. Maybe he dusnt have a big beard and dusnt spend app his time reading Quran but he has pure intentions in his heart and he is good. Oh guys heres a story my mom used 2 tell me wen I was little…I dunno if it has any connections 2 any hadith (Prophet Muhammad's actions and sayins) or if she read it sumwhere but I remember this story really well and im sure it isn't just a fairy tale bedtime story she used 2 tell me.
     There 2 2 men, 1 is ur typical religious person and te other is ur typical not-practicing/secular person. There was a thirsty dog on da street panting. The religios person saw it and said I cant b bothered by an animal I need 2 go and pray its much more pleasing 2 God if I pray. The other man sees the dog and feels sorry for it and gets water for it and relieves it of its thirst. In God's eyes, the non-religious man is more favorable than the religious one bcuz he was a good person which is far superior than being a good Muslim/Hindu/Sikh/Christian etc.

Ok so in short wat im trying 2 say is tht whether he is a Good Muslim or a Bad Muslim is not something any of us have any right to decide or declare bcuz by doing tht we r putting ourselves at God's rank and tht alone is a major sin (I dunno abt other religions but in Islam Sharing God's titles with others is a major sin)

So plz guys lets not fite….Moona. Kiran, Aparna di..all 3 of u shud 4give each other and b frends   

That is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. In a nutshell, the story that your mother told you tells us that the biggest religion of all is human kindness and being a good human being comes before everything else.

There is a very similar story that my father told me when I was a little girl:

There was this little girl in a village where the girls were not allowed to go to the village temple, only boys were (in earlier times, there used to be such kind of discriminations at places, where women could not go to the temple, only pray at home). One day, the village priest was going to the temple in the morning to pray after taking bath in the village river. The girl was going to the river to take bath. They crossed each other and saw a wounded dog by the side of the road. The girl requested the priest to pick up the dog and carry it to the local vaidhji( doctor). The priest became very angry and said he could not be bothered with a lowly creature like the dog as it would sully him, and even the little girl should not come near him as her shadow would sully his purity, as she was a girl and had not taken bath.....

The girl fetched medicine, went  to the dog and applied it to his wounds. Then afterwards the village was flooded and both of them died and went to heaven. God punished the priest for his discrimination against a fellow human being ( women in general), being arrogant and haughty,  and sent him to hell for not fulfilling his duty as a human by neglecting the wounded dog; The little girl was sent to heaven,as she prayed to God everyday sincerely and gave her a special place in his abode for taking care of that dog. 

I too beleive that only and only God can decide who is good and who is not. We all are governed by our religious laws as interpreted by our respective pundits/priests/imams/rabbi.....but ultimately, no matter what we do, it's that ultimate God who decides.......

So let us not sit judgement on anyone, be it Shahrukh or a common man. Afterall, inspite of all his sins of marrying a Hindu, and inspite of Gauri's sins for marrying a muslim - SRK 'impuring' the Quran by keeping it with Geeta/ and Gauri  'impuring' the Geeta by keeping it with Quran, he not praying 5 times/ she sharing her temple with with a mosque and all that bla bla that our purohits & imams would love to sit judgement with , shun them and be ready to send them to hell....but Allah/God knows who is right and who is wrong and he will pass the judgement ultimately.

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1 thing i'd like to clear here is that
you can get married to a non-muslim, those who are Ahle-Kitaab, but they shouldnt be Mushirak
and secondly, i think its between Allah and SRK that if he's a good muslim or not
i remember this 1 story my Tutor told me that there was this guy who used to drink and did all bad things which are Haram but 1 day he was walking and he saw 1 Ayat on the floor, he picked it up and put it on somewhere higher and Allah forgave him for all he did in past
so its not that if u wear head scarf ur a goof muslim
and if u dont follow Islam completely ur not a good Muslim
we r no one to say that he's a good muslim or not
so lets just not judge someone wen we dont have the right to
i hope i didnt offended anyone 😳
Edited by scorpion134 - 18 years ago
euro_pakigal thumbnail
ajiand kiran thx for explaining and making thingz clear
look aparna all im doing iz telling u sum facts and u brought dis religion thing in it when u said duz allah ask me b4 doing anything or duz god hav a direct link wid me now dat got me really mad im sorry but u cnt say such a thing its not me who bough god in it
i think derz no point in arguing wid u
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This topc has been discussed enough.topic closed