Shahrukh-Muslim - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

My sincere request to all of you as mad_cap mentioned . Please stop posting religous topics . So far in my post "please read before posting " i have just asked every one to be more tolerant in others beliefs and let it be a personal choice . Although i did not ban any one from discussing religon . But i am requesting all of you not to post a topic that will start a religous discussion . As some of you may have read some old posts got out of hand and make it tough for us people in the Development team to control.

oh, okay. sorry about that

jus wana say somethin i think..its not up 2 us to decide if srk is a good muslim. its up to Allah (swt) to decide n judge him.
Vishesh, very beautiful thoughts! It just reflect you as a good human being.
Originally posted by Vishesh

Thanks Aparna,mad_cap,sosweet,dare_this_Devil,groovychick..and others.. i am relieved that i didn't hurt ppl's feelings, otherwise whenever talking abt religion i am afraid of hurting other's beliefs.

Hazel_girl, believe me there are lots of contradiction, abt idol-worshipping, how human was born, etc. But why to worry abt those, Every religion is being criticised for one or other issues, and every religion has some very good points too. The Basic intention of any Religion, Religious book is to make human'lives better. So better to concentrate on good things only.
Let's leave the study of comparison and contradictions to Academic people.

i have lots of religious books and other books, and i keep those in shelves of a Almirah, and really i never thought, that which is in upper shelf and which one is lower shelf.
And it doesn't matter, where one keeps books and in which condition, the Biggest Respect to any Book is, how much one believes in that book and Follows according to that book or thinks abt that book.

SRK is religious,less religious,more religious,unreligious,Atheist,just faking it..etc.. it doesn't matter much,  as long as he doesn't trouble others.

i like him becoz of his Acting, and in his real life too, some of his thoughts are amazing.

If i marry a girl of Religion 'x',, and if i put her book 'y' with my books..it will not hurt mybooks or me or my beliefs or God,  but it will surely make my wife to feel more happy. 😊

and i will surely love to ask "my God".. that does it hurt u or do u feel bad that  i put other books with ur books. ?

Wonderful! That was very nicely put! I luff you😳 !!!  SRK respects all religions and he doesn't believe one to be above the other, that's possibly why he treats them with the same manner!😊

πŸ‘
Originally posted by Vishesh

Thanks Aparna,mad_cap,sosweet,dare_this_Devil,groovychick..and others.. i am relieved that i didn't hurt ppl's feelings, otherwise whenever talking abt religion i am afraid of hurting other's beliefs.

Hazel_girl, believe me there are lots of contradiction, abt idol-worshipping, how human was born, etc. But why to worry abt those, Every religion is being criticised for one or other issues, and every religion has some very good points too. The Basic intention of any Religion, Religious book is to make human'lives better. So better to concentrate on good things only.
Let's leave the study of comparison and contradictions to Academic people.

i have lots of religious books and other books, and i keep those in shelves of a Almirah, and really i never thought, that which is in upper shelf and which one is lower shelf.
And it doesn't matter, where one keeps books and in which condition, the Biggest Respect to any Book is, how much one believes in that book and Follows according to that book or thinks abt that book.

SRK is religious,less religious,more religious,unreligious,Atheist,just faking it..etc.. it doesn't matter much,  as long as he doesn't trouble others.

i like him becoz of his Acting, and in his real life too, some of his thoughts are amazing.

If i marry a girl of Religion 'x',, and if i put her book 'y' with my books..it will not hurt mybooks or me or my beliefs or God,  but it will surely make my wife to feel more happy. 😊

and i will surely love to ask "my God".. that does it hurt u or do u feel bad that  i put other books with ur books. ?

very very well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by hazelgirl

very well but i dnt think any holy book contradicts any other book....and all holy books say the same thing in a diff way.....and we interpret these thing in more diff way...πŸ˜›

Nicely put Vishesh.
I accept Holy books contradicts.If u read or go thro the entire books you will understand.I know Holy Bible it says idol worship is sin.But Hindu Mythology,we believe in idol worship.So if u r  a follower of Jesus Christ then you cant accept Hinduism.Simillarly Holy Bible says I am the only God.But Hinduism says several Gods.Shiva,Vishni.If u go in deep u will find several contradictions.
So a person being a Hindu how can he say i believe in Jesus christ or a christian how can he be a real christian if he goes to temple.
In my point of view all the religions teach us to be a very good Human being.Stic on your own religion and prove you are a good human.Most of the people dont follow any principles of their religion simply say i am christian i am Muslim i am hindu.Wherever you r you be loyal to it.
Greetings;
I was reading this thread for a long time but resisted to put any views on it for it consist of very sensitive issue, i believe faith is something which is very personal and it is very scared if it is followed inside our homes, for once it comes out in the open, i believe the fanaticism within us comes out in the open whether consciously or sub consciously.

Every human being believes in god, whatever may be the religion; it is only when we state that we are Hindus or Jains and we worship lord Ganesha or lord mahavir that the issues arises.

I believe that god is one and he loves all and he resides in each one of us, we should avoid analyzing a particular person's religion and his actions and sit on a judgment.
u are what u believe in u'r heart u are. and i can be a slogan shouting fanatic or i can keep my faith as a personal and private matter. i dont believe in all the rituals and practices of my religion. but does that make me any less of a hindu? i think not. i know who exactly i am and where i am coming from, and since i am secure in my beliefs i dont need to flaunt it. i believe that the same principles apply to srk. if he wants to keep his faith a private matter while tolerating other relgions kudos to him. he is a good at what he does and is a good human being...and if that doesnt please God then nothing will.
Originally posted by lil miz

hey tina

in the quran it does say that u r not allowed 2 worship no other god but allah,i luv srk 2 bits....i dun wanna judge him.....cuz only god knows him best.....but what im trying 2 say is......muslims only believe in one god and that is allah.....thay are not allowed 2 worship any other god.....so if...im saying IF...srk worships any other god but allah then he is not a muslim, u have 2 beleive in da shahada 2 b a muslim,(there is no god but allah and muhammed pbuh is the messenger of allah) and have 2 follow everything that is in the quran....no offence 2 any1

luv kiran😳

kiran is right u hav to read da shihadat and only believ in allah

follow islamic rulz and da right path

lyk

praying reading quran fasting helping da poor and needy zakat hajj etc..

i doubt srk duz all dat and doubt hez even read shahada (kalimah)

so hez not really a muslim

Originally posted by euro_pakigal

kiran is right u hav to read da shihadat and only believ in allah

follow islamic rulz and da right path What makes you say that SRK is not following Islamic rules ..........Is it because he is respecting his wife's religon ????? A person can believe in one Allah but still hold respect for other religons . Should he create a ladder , where the Holy Quran is put on the top shelf and the Bhagwad Geeta on the bottom shelf for you to feel he belives in one god .

lyk

praying reading quran fasting helping da poor and needy zakat hajj etc..

i doubt srk duz all dat and doubt hez even read shahada (kalimah)How can u make such an assumptions that he doesn't do the things you mentioned .If you don't have any proof of the following , don't judge him !!!

so hez not really a muslim  So does that mean God will be taking your advice when he decides who enters Jannat and who does not ??

I think we already have enough religous police that walk the earth and go around telling people what to do !!
No offense to others ............but we have no business to judge another person on how good a Muslim / Hindu / or Christian he/ she is  ..............live it to the god you belive in !!

Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago