Shahrukh-Muslim

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Well, sorry if this offends anyone. Shahrukh Khan is a Muslim, he married a Hindu (not saying that this is wrong), but I saw his DVD and he put the Quran next to a Mandir in his house. I doubt he even prays salat.😕

Then I read somewhere that he thinks that he is a Muslim and will be granted Jannah becuase his parents were Muslims.😕

That's wrong of him to think like that, no matter how famous and popular he is he's never going to be granted that status in front of God. What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
I'm sort of confused abt wht exactly u r trying to say or ask😕
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well, i don't think that he should actually be considered a Muslim if this is how he is being. 😕
A Muslim would only be considered a Muslim if he/she acts like one but he's believing the wrong things.
Would he actually be considered a Muslim and given high status? 😕
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Well. I read somewhere he is gud. Cuz he helps ppl n all da kids want to meet him. Like u read da article dat a boy who was going to die soon went to meet him. So I think he is a gud muslim. N I read somewhere dat he prayz too. 😊
hazelgirl thumbnail
God is the one and the same...only in diff looks...
if u have respect fr god fr within u..it does not matter where u place ur Quran...and if he wants to get that status it is his view and thought...... 😛
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Well i don't want to express much on this point as i don't know too much about Islam .

But a good person is some one who does good deeds !! He could be a Minister in a church and be a pedophile . He could be preaching teachings from Quran and teaching violence and Jihad in the same breath (Like a Al- Quaeda terrorist) or be a Sadhu- Sant and praying on the women and children in his ashram and siphoning the temple funds . I doubt any of us can call such people good people.
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Well i don't want to express much on this point as i don't know too much about Islam .

But a good person is some one who does good deeds !! He could be a Minister in a church and be a pedophile . He could be preaching teachings from Quran and teaching violence and Jihad in the same breath (Like a Al- Quaeda terrorist) or be a Sadhu- Sant and praying on the women and children in his ashram and siphoning the temple funds . I doubt any of us can call such people good people.

Well said IndyGirl!

A good person doesn't have to be a religious one. He is a great person, and it shouldn't matter whether he prays or not. If he believes and respects God, I think he will attain what he desires. Also, the fact that he respects other religions also makes him a good person. No matter what religion is beong practiced, God likes those who do good things and respects God back.

Just my views, I don't mean to offend anybody.

~Monica~

Sharila thumbnail
Everyone is entitled to believe what they want to. I think they should do the deeds and let god decide on what sanctuary will be given to them. Beliefs are so many but god for me is just one and only. Our ETERNAL LORD no matter what names we use
seema_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zhasan2

Well, sorry if this offends anyone. Shahrukh Khan is a Muslim, he married a Hindu (not saying that this is wrong), but I saw his DVD and he put the Quran next to a Mandir in his house. I doubt he even prays salat.😕

Then I read somewhere that he thinks that he is a Muslim and will be granted Jannah becuase his parents were Muslims.😕

That's wrong of him to think like that, no matter how famous and popular he is he's never going to be granted that status in front of God. What do you guys think?

hey... i don't know abt him being a good muslim, but i do think he is a good human being. u kno y? becuz he is giving respect to both the religions... believing in a religion or being tru to a religion only means that u put faith in ur beliefs and religion, it doesn't mean that u put down any other religion... is not the point of any religious person to be a good human being first? and also the house is his wife's too so i don't think that its only his opinion or his religion that counts... abt the highlighted part i really don't know.... sorry... but hey thats just my opinion 😊

KNPKH2ster thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i heard that Shahrukh is 1/2 muslim 12 hindu since his dad is muslim and his mom is hindu and plus he married a hindu so his kids are also 1/2 hindu 1/2 muslim