Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 31 December 2005 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Well, sorry if this offends anyone. Shahrukh Khan is a Muslim, he married a Hindu (not saying that this is wrong), but I saw his DVD and he put the Quran next to a Mandir in his house. I doubt he even prays salat.Confused

Then I read somewhere that he thinks that he is a Muslim and will be granted Jannah becuase his parents were Muslims.Confused

That's wrong of him to think like that, no matter how famous and popular he is he's never going to be granted that status in front of God. What do you guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shahrukh-Muslim" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 December 2005 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
I'm sort of confused abt wht exactly u r trying to say or askConfused

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 31 December 2005 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
well, i don't think that he should actually be considered a Muslim if this is how he is being. Confused
A Muslim would only be considered a Muslim if he/she acts like one but he's believing the wrong things.
Would he actually be considered a Muslim and given high status? Confused

sameen

Goldie

sameen

Posted: 31 December 2005 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
well, u can't just guess it.

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 31 December 2005 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Well. I read somewhere he is gud. Cuz he helps ppl n all da kids want to meet him. Like u read da article dat a boy who was going to die soon went to meet him. So I think he is a gud muslim. N I read somewhere dat he prayz too. Smile

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 31 December 2005 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
God is the one and the same...only in diff looks...
if u have respect fr god fr within u..it does not matter where u place ur Quran...and if he wants to get that status it is his view and thought...... Tongue

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 31 December 2005 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Well i don't want to express much on this point as i don't know too much about Islam .

But a good person is some one who does good deeds !! He could be a Minister in a church and be a pedophile . He could be preaching teachings from Quran and teaching violence and Jihad in the same breath (Like a Al- Quaeda terrorist) or be a Sadhu- Sant and praying on the women and children in his ashram and siphoning the temple funds . I doubt any of us can call such people good people.

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 31 December 2005 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Well i don't want to express much on this point as i don't know too much about Islam .

But a good person is some one who does good deeds !! He could be a Minister in a church and be a pedophile . He could be preaching teachings from Quran and teaching violence and Jihad in the same breath (Like a Al- Quaeda terrorist) or be a Sadhu- Sant and praying on the women and children in his ashram and siphoning the temple funds . I doubt any of us can call such people good people.

Well said IndyGirl!

A good person doesn't have to be a religious one. He is a great person, and it shouldn't matter whether he prays or not. If he believes and respects God, I think he will attain what he desires. Also, the fact that he respects other religions also makes him a good person. No matter what religion is beong practiced, God likes those who do good things and respects God back.

Just my views, I don't mean to offend anybody.

~Monica~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top