Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

NAVYA: NEW SHOW TO WATCH

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chembabe

chembabe

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
i know i am not suppose to advertise new shows on yeh rishtal's thread but i have to let you guys know about NAVYA. its an awesome show on starplus. the lead couple are so cute together. the male lead is anant (he is so dreamy) and the female lead is NAVYA.
just listen to their title song; it is so good: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP6-ZZBpQCE

about the show:
Navya symbolises the new young generation of India. A 19-year old college goer, Navya is an extremely identifiable and average girl-next-door, who is confused about her life like a lot of young India is. Navya naturally balances modernity & traditionalism in her day-to-day life without even consciously thinking about it. Like most youngsters today, Navya has middle class parents, who constantly struggle between being parents and friends to their children.

Her friends enjoy better freedom at home - one of them also has a boyfriend and Navya secretly wishes for one who would do mushy things for her, yet she is happy in her own world. As luck would have it, Navya falls in love with Anant, a boy hailing from a traditional and conservative family. Over time, the story beautifully captures Navya and Anant's journey of love and their trials and tribulations in trying to stay uniquely Indian and yet moving ahead with the times.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NAVYA: NEW SHOW TO WATCH" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
This is not related towards the show YRKKH. Therefore I'll be closing the topic.

Topic Closed
YRKKH Dev Team.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top