Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
this is a thread for a krazymaniac like ME who is going gaga over the bald man ....Chanakya in short C my love......all lovey dovey talks should be shared in ur dream world......soooooooooo dreamyyyyyyyyyy.........oh god !!!! and anyone who wants to be krazy like me can join me in this thread too...i dont have any problemWink

Edited by Ankita_88 - 09 April 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uSinha18cjs369

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#KrazieManiacs#-jhutha ho gaya jo jhuta nahin tha" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
**EDITED**

At First sorry for being late to analyse the two episodes separately because i was sooo busy last two days so could not be that muchh regular in the forum...sorry but never missed a second og Chandra Gupta Maurya....

ok now analysing the two episodes together....

Taming the Ferocious Horse

Ufff the Chemistry Between CGM and Chanakya is Simply Awesome.....Okay CGM finally Tamed That Bigda Hua Ghoda....Initally He Was Unsuccessful But When He Remembered C's Words.....He Tamed The HORSE Through His Eyes....Uffff...Maar Daala.......Rushiraj was Awesome in That Particular Scene Although He is Awesome In Whatever He Does But I would Say For the First Time I Felt His Eyes Spoke Volume....

The Ambhik Rajkumar Was......aarrrrgggh...Angry
Though I Doubt Highly Whether These Kind OF Ragging Used To Occur in Such Awesome Gurukuls Like Takshashila And After Witnessing All these Things Still Noone Is Saying Nothing...This Is What I Cannot Digest Completely...They Are Continuously Creating Circumstances But Noone Saying Anything....But Yes Those Rajkumars Used To Be Like That Only...They Used To Love To disregard People...!!! This Was Truth And They Can Stoop To Any Level To Achieve Their Success!!!

Acharya Sukhdev The Jerk....'
Yes He Is A Jerk(No Offence To His Fans Though i Highly Doubt There Will Be AnyoneLOL)...The Way He Is Supporting Amibhik And Behaving Horribly With Our CGM For Doing Anything or Almost Nothing Is Simply Impossible....How Can A Teacher Be So Ruthless???I Mean Dude, You Have Problem With Chanakya Na Then Why To Create Circumstances For CGM???He Is So Insecure ... I Tell You Guys....The Way He Behaves With CGM in Ucha Kaksha....Horrible ...Its Like Sarcasm But Bechara CGM He was Thinking That He Was Being Praised....

Pradhan Acharya...Hmmm...
Okay I Am Actually Loving This Pradhan Acharya....He Deserves To Be Pradhan...The Way He Disregarded C's Suggestion Regarding CGM Joining The Veer Yatra Was Awesome Because cGM Needs To Cover Up 3 yr Courses in 3Months so Its Quite Okay But Then When he Saw How Much Intelligent CGM Is....He Was Convinced...

And Regarding CGM and C will write it Later Sinc e I Need To Write Soem Lovey-Dovey talks tooo..WinkMom Calling Now....Will Edit Those Two LAter.Big smile

Edited by Ankita_88 - 09 April 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu278veil_of_rosesSinha18rinku4uradhikarani

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
add me dear........crazy abt that kidLOL

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
edit kar diya ./...chalo chalo comment karo bachho...LOL

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

I too am crazy abou this serial ... and love to watch Chanakya n CGM ... (no need to feel threatened LOLEmbarrassed) ... i just cant get enough of this serial... I feel very bad that it is shown only on friday n saturday... but thankfully its an 1hr show... and I wait for fridays Day Dreaming...to watch it

your analysis is fabulous and love reading them too...
yes that acharya sukhdev jerk AngryAngrygot on my nerves and my heart went out to poor weeping CG... CryUnhappy

Pradhan acharya seems to be the perfect head of that institution... ver pleasant to see  his calm composed smiling countenance... his presence brings serenity to even the most annoying situation...

Edited by cjs369 - 10 April 2011 at 2:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Wowww Ankita-didi .... wat a threadClapClapClapClapClapClapClap grtttt

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
wow ankita awesome analysys and i am now just crazy abt this show.....

Ritu278

Goldie

Ritu278

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
RushirajBig smileRushirajBig smileRushirajBig smileRushirajBig smileRushirajBig smileRushirajBig smileRushirajBig smileRushirajBig smile....haye...main vaari jaavaHeartHeart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.