Gopi in well, nani in hell - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

😆😆 too funny just imagining it...this sandook has got to be UrShi's downfall...them and their greed
yes that will be their downfall.   can u imagine rashi telling urmilla she is competing against her again by joining her in jail n this time its freee  they can go n get their hot oil body massages, n aruna facial i am sure the other inmates would love to help them 😆😆
Do i find some conspiracy against my babe and mom in law? My own sisters, how can u do this to me?
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Do i find some conspiracy against my babe and mom in law? My own sisters, how can u do this to me?
bro no conspiracy just love to see ur babe n toothess mil in trouble
😃😆
😆
I think my story is like one of those soap on tv where evil sisters plot against brother and his wife..
Bhai....if u don't stop taking Rashi's side....I will push her into the well.😈
Originally posted by simran15

Bhai....if u don't stop taking Rashi's side....I will push her into the well.😈
sim u throw rashi in i will throw urmilla  oh i will need help  i'll  get a forklift 😈🤣
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
@Sukben....get couple of cotton balls too please..to close my ears....I don't want to hear those mum n daughter's screaming for help.😆😈😡
Originally posted by simran15

@Sukben....get couple of cotton balls too please..to close my ears....I don't want to hear those mum n daughter's screaming for help.😆😈😡
i am sure it wont be them two but bhai screaming at us  😆
Mujhe yeh evil behenon se bachao
@Sukben...did Bhai say something.....I can't hear him......tell him to go n save his orange girl.......😆.