Navya..7th April Brief Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys....

I am very sorry, I could give only a brief update as there was powercut at my place from morning till now...So, I am posting it now...But it will have only highlights because...I need to Rush to fill in some forms...

here goes...

Sonya hugs Anant and wishes him belated valentines day. Appy asks Ritz to ask Ranbir and get to know about Sonya.

In the class room...Sonya sits beside anant and she really acts OTT and try to gain his attention always....Ritz and Appy speak that she is so Cheapo kinda person and doing all this for his attention..Meanwhile, Navya's papers fall down..She and Ritz bend down to take them..Anant takes a paper and gives it to Navya...They have an eyelock...Ritz signalles Navya and she will get back to senses...Navya asks herself why she is feeling bad to see anant with some other girl...

At Navya's home..her dadi and mom calls a panditji to fix the date for Renuka's godh bharai...Navya comes there and her dadi calls her and asks her to show her hand to panditji..panditji says her that she will lead a royal life...Dadi feels happy...

At Navya's room, her mom asks her about Anant...She tells that Anant has newly joined and she doesnt even know him...Her mom tells okay...

In the night, Appy and Ritz calls Navya and asks her to join in their girl's night out at Appy's home....She says dad wont allow..They tell her that they are going to come to their house to ask permission to her dad...She refuses...But they go to Navya's home and tells her dad that they have an assignment to complete and they have to go to Appy's house...Navya's dad hesitates but agrees later...

Navya, Appy and Ritz apply nail polish and have a gala time...Ranbir call Ritz and invites the trio for an ice cream...Navya says she dont come without asking dad...Appy tells her to call her mom..She dialls Meeta's no but she doesnt lift the call....Appy and Ritz force Navya to go with them...

Anant will be in the car, along with sonya and Ranbir...Ritz and Appy get into the car..Navya says that there is no place...Ritz tell her to sit on her lap...Sonya shows attitude....Later, they reach the ice cream parlour...Navya's hair get stuck to anant's shirt button...she tries to remove it...They have an eyelock again *haila....they are so cute*...She coudnt remove it..then anant tries to remove that lock of hair...Navya's mom calls..Ritz tells her that her mom is calling...Navya gets worried...

precap:
Ranbir and others warn Anant to be careful as a lorry was to hit their car...Anant's dad asks his brother to call anant..on the other hand, navya's mom calls her...

guys, sorry for a very late update,from next thursday, I will try my best to give update for thursday's episode by friday 11 AM IST...
Edited by haaki_ragz - 12 years ago
Thank you for the written updates 😃
thnkx 4 de  written update
Edited by Preeths609 - 12 years ago