Chat Clubs

275 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:WeAreTheEnigmaWithClass (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Quick question Sidra. The SR siggie in your dabba is gorgeous! Who made it?

KW was awesome in that scene! looking at the siggy makes me realise how much I miss the idiot on screen!LOL

Jhanvi made it - its free to use - you can churao it Big smile

i miss that nikamma 2 - he needs to come back because i need a new show!!!

KW, HC, MR are all gone! Cry - and VB's show sucks! Cry

Edited by sidra2007 - 08 April 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "275 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:WeAreTheEnigmaWithClass (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Zee   Hug

no not watching LTL anymore - tried to watch it on Monday - but was horrible - i think im gonna watch navya this weekend - gulaal seems interesting too. Might try that as well - i just caught up with Maryada tho - its going good
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT U TOOCryCry

oh why why why why whyCry

oh I think I'm gonna leave this place for a while and come back when that show flop.

.Sidra

nyctophilia

IF-Sizzlerz

nyctophilia

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

hello PJsHug

Sidra here?

kriti darling u mind telling me who this new jodi of urs are? cos they look good and way better than those fugly new one on SP.

Gauri Hug   Hug  Hug  They are the pair from Mukti Bandhan Show on Colors..I have been following this show from the start...its really a good show....They are Vaibhav n Devki now a days i follow this show regularly n i m waiting for a good start of their Track...Embarrassed This is the only show i m watching religiously coz of Vaibhav n Devki Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed And i don't watch anything on SP LOL LOL I loved PKYEK but its getting torturous every passing day Ouch Ouch

nyctophilia

IF-Sizzlerz

nyctophilia

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Zeenie Sidra Hug

zeenia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidranami2811nyctophilia

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Noo Gauri - dont go anywhere - you can hate on the show - i dont mind. But try to give it a chance - it looks cute - idk

i know how you feel - i hate SP too!! But like someone said this morning - its not the shows fault.

nami2811

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriti_binal

Originally posted by .Angel

hello PJsHug

Sidra here?

kriti darling u mind telling me who this new jodi of urs are? cos they look good and way better than those fugly new one on SP.

Gauri Hug   Hug  Hug  They are the pair from Mukti Bandhan Show on Colors..I have been following this show from the start...its really a good show....They are Vaibhav n Devki now a days i follow this show regularly n i m waiting for a good start of their Track...Embarrassed This is the only show i m watching religiously coz of Vaibhav n Devki Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed And i don't watch anything on SP LOL LOL I loved PKYEK but its getting torturous every passing day Ouch Ouch

you like vaibhav devki but i like vaibhav sabeena ...........

Shruti said in the end as per the novel vaibhav sabeena will be together

nyctophilia

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Kritzi, DJ HugHug

The couple from Mukti Bhandan look cute!! Lovely Sig

Edited by sidra2007 - 08 April 2011 at 1:15pm

nyctophilia

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.